Very well done!

Fritzerbacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Fritzerbacon

I was just surfing the web this morning, and happened to stumble along a very talented company (or two people, cant really tell cuz I don't know too much about them) But they did a Live remake of Half Life: Escape From City 17. I thought it was gunna be like a home-made larping video, but it was very well done, with CG and the SFX they did with animation. Kudos to them! I checked out their website, and they did another minute vid about coke, and one for iPod's. I dont think they were commercials in Canada, but they should've been!

Check it out, it will not disappoint!

Fritzerbacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fritzerbacon

I was just surfing the web this morning, and happened to stumble along a very talented company (or two people, cant really tell cuz I don't know too much about them) But they did a Live remake of Half Life: Escape From City 17. I thought it was gunna be like a home-made larping video, but it was very well done, with CG and the SFX they did with animation. Kudos to them! I checked out their website, and they did another minute vid about coke, and one for iPod's. I dont think they were commercials in Canada, but they should've been!

Check it out, it will not disappoint!

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

The Half-Life spot was truly impressive. I never got to check out the other stuff.