Villains Revealed for Spidey 4 & 5 (Not AFD Joke)

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spiderman/news/1810204/weekly_ketchup_special_edition_raimi_announces_next_spider_man_villians

I would highly suggest clicking the link...but...

...in case you don't feel like reading the Weekly Ketchup article on that, it's Lizard and Morbius.  I think, personally, that it's about time we fucking had Lizard.  Morbius will be interesting, but personally...I would rather just see Lizard.  =  /

What say you, Giant Bomb?  Knowing that Raimi has control over the franchise again (which apparently he didn't on Spidey 3, which led to the horrific Venom)...do you think Spidey 4 and 5 will be able to not suck?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

I called it with Lizard, but I have no idea who Morbius is.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Milkman

Really, dude? Did you actually read that whole article? That's a total April Fool's joke. 

I Heart Shih Tzus, staring Brendan Fraser. UH HUH.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jakob187
Milkman said:
"Really, dude? Did you actually read that whole article? That's a total April Fool's joke. "
*ugh*  I was REALLY hoping that no one would say anything...especially since the first two stories on it are totally believeable...

Thanks for killing the thread, Milkman.  MODS, CAN WE GET A LOCK?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb

Oh...., well I didn't read it. So, yeah. But I'm totally betting that Lizard will be a villain in the next movie.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Milkman
jakob187 said:
"Milkman said:
"Really, dude? Did you actually read that whole article? That's a total April Fool's joke. "
*ugh*  I was REALLY hoping that no one would say anything...especially since the first two stories on it are totally believeable...

"
Oh come on, you didn't really expect this to fool everyone. You got one guy so that's a victory as far as April Fool's Day goes.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb
Milkman said:
"jakob187 said:
"Milkman said:

"
Oh come on, you didn't really expect this to fool everyone. You got one guy so that's a victory as far as April Fool's Day goes.
"

In my defense, I didn't read the article and it's entirely plausible. =/
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jakob187
BiggerBomb said:
"Milkman said:
"jakob187 said:
"Milkman said:

Thanks for killing the thread, Milkman.  MODS, CAN WE GET A LOCK?"
"
In my defense, I didn't read the article and it's entirely plausible. =/"
I was kind of hoping that no one WOULD read the article...but then I kept thinking of "Lincoln: The Happy Meal" and realized it was a must see.

That, and actually, the first three stories are totally believeable.  Villains for Spidey 4, Depp as Dali, and Hollywood being fuckholes and making a Minutemen movie to capitalize on Watchmen...
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Arkthemaniac

CONFRIMED!!!!!

I hate this day. Actually, I'd want to see Mysterio in Spidey 4. Crazy stuff.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jakob187
Arkthemaniac said:
"CONFRIMED!!!!!

I hate this day. Actually, I'd want to see Mysterio in Spidey 4. Crazy stuff."
That's not a far stretch at all, given that at the end of Spidey 2, you see Quentin Beck fiddling with stuff...supposedly...
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Arkthemaniac
jakob187 said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"CONFRIMED!!!!!

I hate this day. Actually, I'd want to see Mysterio in Spidey 4. Crazy stuff."
That's not a far stretch at all, given that at the end of Spidey 2, you see Quentin Beck fiddling with stuff...supposedly...
"
Actually, you know what I really want?

What I really, really want from the next Spiderman?

VENOM ON SCREEN FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS! Having his face pulled back doesn't count!
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

You know what I really want from the franchise? Well, do ya?

I want them to try, oh I dunno, focusing on ONE FUCKING VILLAIN THIS TIME. Is that really too hard? Honestly?

Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shazam

I hate AFD jokes. I nearly shat myself with happiness when I saw the name Morbius mentioned in the same sentence as the Spider man films. This has just ruined my day.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By End_Boss

I had to Google Morbius to remember who he was. Now that I do, though, he seems like a pretty solid choice.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TwoOneFive

Looks like they've learned their lesson and decided to stick to one villain per film. fucking idiots totally ruined what could have been an awesome story about the Sandman. (and no a movie about venom will never be cool, unless they made it like the Dark Knight and had Venom just coming in and out of the film but never really being the center of the story)

im also totally psyched about kraven. 

oh, and its about time they turned him into the lizard, it only took 2 movies and a really long bad one for them to realize it