Vote Now! - Citizen Game GOTY

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

Edited By dannyodwyer  Staff

I haven't slept in 2 days but I don't care because Democracy is ALIVE! Register on Citizen Game and Vote for your favourite games of 2008.

Also this weeks podcast is up right over here but I must warn you Denis was also just coming off a nightshift when we recorded it so It dances over the line of acceptable content from minute to minute.

Now I have to go play that Doritos Gamerpoints game. Have awesome weekends folks. 2008 In Memorium video will be around next week.

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dannyodwyer  Staff

I haven't slept in 2 days but I don't care because Democracy is ALIVE! Register on Citizen Game and Vote for your favourite games of 2008.

Also this weeks podcast is up right over here but I must warn you Denis was also just coming off a nightshift when we recorded it so It dances over the line of acceptable content from minute to minute.

Now I have to go play that Doritos Gamerpoints game. Have awesome weekends folks. 2008 In Memorium video will be around next week.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

(Ignore this...circumventing a bug which keeps blogs that are published to the forums as virtual stickies until at least one response is posted)