#1 Edited by Aegon (5471 posts) -

I just realized it's been 2 months since the last one. What's the deal @rorie? Not enough movies? Not enough TV? Not enough time?

#2 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Busy with game of the year stuff.

#3 Posted by Milkman (16618 posts) -

Busy time of year and also hasn't Rorie been deathly ill the last few weeks?

#4 Posted by handlas (2672 posts) -

They just moved into a new office

#6 Posted by csl316 (8359 posts) -

Internal strife between the two, I heard rumors on the internet.

(Also, Alex did like 4 hours of podcasting last week along with flights. It'll come)

#7 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT! WE ALL KNOW IT! YOU ARE THE REASON WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AND IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE TOLD YOU!

Idk. They were probably busy or just could never meet at the right time to do it.

#8 Posted by SpaceRunaway (861 posts) -

They stopped making movies.

#9 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Hollywood got bought out by Microsoft. All actors now do VA and mocap.RIP in peace movies.

#10 Posted by JasonR86 (9651 posts) -

I imagine it's because they haven't recorded one yet. Duh.

#11 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

Hollywood got bought out by Microsoft. All actors now do VA and mocap.RIP in peace movies.

I just have to know when I see people do this, was that RIP in peace thing done ironically or do you just not know what RIP means? Once someone pointed out to me that people are doing that it's been driving me nuts and I'm seeing it everywhere.

#12 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3156 posts) -

In all honesty there really haven't been much of any movies to look forward too over the past few months... I believe their last podcast covered Gravity and the only three movies I can name on the top of my head that I think would probably be in need of a discussion Thor, Hobbit, and that new Hunger Games movie.

#13 Posted by Aegon (5471 posts) -

@nekroskop said:

I just have to know when I see people do this, was that RIP in peace thing done ironically or do you just not know what RIP means? Once someone pointed out to me that people are doing that it's been driving me nuts and I'm seeing it everywhere.

Yo dawg, I heard you like peace.

#14 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -
#15 Posted by Yummylee (21475 posts) -

I'm still waiting on the next Guns of Navarro...

#16 Posted by Hunter5024 (5600 posts) -

I think @rorie is still sick. Hope you get well soon dude.

#17 Posted by ikilledthedj (279 posts) -
@handlas said:

This

#18 Posted by ajamafalous (11942 posts) -

@handlas said:

This will never not be funny

#19 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

@yummylee said:

That makes two of us. It that ever coming back @alex?

#20 Posted by jimmyfenix (3851 posts) -

Do not worry the oldboy remake came out! -_- Also please bring back gunz of navarro.

#21 Posted by GS_Dan (1402 posts) -

I'm waiting for Pocketcasts to allow authenticated feeds still :|

#22 Posted by probablytuna (3601 posts) -

I remember Alex mentioning on one of the episodes of Bombin' the AM a few weeks back that they tried to record a Box Office Bomb but there were some issues then they never talked about it again. It sucks, but now that they're heading into GOTY period, I think it's best they save it for next year.

#23 Edited by MildMolasses (3218 posts) -

@yummylee said:

Is there a point? It made sense when the thing he was most often seen for was reviews and thus not really a place for his commentary on general goings on, but now he does a live show twice a week specifically so he can talk about those things.

#24 Edited by Yummylee (21475 posts) -

@darthorange said:

@yummylee said:

Is there a point? It made sense when the thing he was most often seen for was reviews and thus not really a place for his commentary on general goings on, but now he does a live show twice a week specifically so he can talk about those things.

I enjoy Alex's writing, and think that he's generally more eloquent (and entertaining) and goes into more depth when he puts his thoughts on paper more so than in some casual discussion with Patrick.

#25 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

As others have said Rorie chomped way more than the legal limit of puppies and is sick right now. I'm sure they'll get around to it. Until then listen to the wonderful sounds of the powerbombcast. =D

#26 Edited by EXTomar (4635 posts) -

Forget the podcast because you don't need a podcast to tell you to go see Frozen. Now. Like not later but nyoooow.

#27 Posted by BBAlpert (1428 posts) -

As others have said Rorie chomped way more than the legal limit of puppies and is sick right now. I'm sure they'll get around to it. Until then listen to the wonderful sounds of the powerbombcast. =D

If chompin' pups is wrong, Rorie doesn't want to be right.

#28 Posted by Sammo21 (3251 posts) -

Real life.

Also, there's been a lot of stuff going on the last two months in terms of gaming. The Box Office Bombcast was never meant to be on a regular schedule, so yeah.