• 140 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Show me your precious, duders! Drop your draws and post them wallpapers.

Gotta represent my favorite MG game.

#2 Edited by Nightriff (5337 posts) -
Haven't changed my Desktop in awhile so this is the current one on my Vita
Thanks to Ryan I have been rocking this at work, god I want one of these now
#3 Posted by Bigheart711 (1240 posts) -
My desktop as of now. It was raining, so the weather doppler fits the theme.
#4 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3116 posts) -

Probably my favorite of the desktops I've used for years now.

#5 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

I'm just using a black coloured screen at the moment. I forgot to backup my folder of wallpapers when I got my new PC up and running and since I'm very picky with my wallpapers I have yet to find one that I like.

#6 Posted by Village_Guy (2662 posts) -

I'm currently using this one with a black background.

#7 Posted by Humanity (10078 posts) -

@Village_Guy: As a fervent Pony-liever is this like a phase to help people get through bad times or do you suspect most grown men are in it for the long haul?

Online
#8 Posted by Village_Guy (2662 posts) -

@Humanity said:

@Village_Guy: As a fervent Pony-liever is this like a phase to help people get through bad times or do you suspect most grown men are in it for the long haul?

A bit of both, I believe that there a pretty big group of grown men that are in for the long haul like I am. I will be right there with the show, until they cancel it, or till after it has gone to hell.

People who frequent EquestriaDaily are probably all going to stick to it for long, especially looking at all the custom merch and and art they are creating.

#9 Edited by aurahack (2289 posts) -

So pretty.

#11 Posted by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -
Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda 
I've been struck by MoP fever, so I've had this up to celebrate the launch whilst I level my Pandaren Monk. Before that, it was this awesome CGI rendering of Vivi by John Lozano: 
 
#12 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1425 posts) -
i love the show :P
#13 Posted by Humanity (10078 posts) -

@Village_Guy: I ask because I once heard a guy describe that he was in a bad way, borderline depressed and the show really helped him get a positive outlook on life. I understand how that situation would come about and I understand the allure of anime for grown adults. I just wonder do most people suddenly feel like what they've been missing in their lives is an animated Pony cartoon aimed at children? I don't meant to hijack the thread - as long as it's not some forum gimmick, I do wonder what the motivation is to be so obsessed with that show to be, as you mention, in till the very end? You don't see as many people in love with Power Puff Girls or Dexters Laboratory - which seem all much more adult friendly than My Little Pony.

Online
#14 Posted by Vextroid (1429 posts) -
Groomp Gramps

Love me some Game Grumps! (character art not by me)

#15 Edited by Meltac (2007 posts) -
 Minimalistic and clean
#16 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

@Make_Me_Mad: That looks.... really amazing.

#17 Posted by TopSteer (677 posts) -

@Humanity said:

@Village_Guy: I ask because I once heard a guy describe that he was in a bad way, borderline depressed and the show really helped him get a positive outlook on life. I understand how that situation would come about and I understand the allure of anime for grown adults. I just wonder do most people suddenly feel like what they've been missing in their lives is an animated Pony cartoon aimed at children? I don't meant to hijack the thread - as long as it's not some forum gimmick, I do wonder what the motivation is to be so obsessed with that show to be, as you mention, in till the very end? You don't see as many people in love with Power Puff Girls or Dexters Laboratory - which seem all much more adult friendly than My Little Pony.

I can't speak for anybody else, but the show just makes me happy, which is a rare thing in a show these days. I've only started watching the show maybe six months ago and I do have some pony merch but I don't go out of my way to tell people about the show.

#18 Posted by MisterSamMan (366 posts) -
#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Wow... I'm really freaked out by how you've all been consumed by the Japanese arts. like 95% of the wallpapers here so far are either anime or of japanese games etc..

#20 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

James Bond is going to shoot me!

#21 Edited by Phatmac (5727 posts) -

Surprised to see a lack of halloween wallpapers.

#22 Posted by Phatmac (5727 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

Wow... I'm really freaked out by how you've all been consumed by the Japanese arts. like 95% of the wallpapers here so far are either anime or of japanese games etc..

Nerds love their anime. Never got the appeal honestly.

#23 Posted by Village_Guy (2662 posts) -

@Humanity:

It is a bit weird no doubt. And personally I was attracted to it first because I was feeling down, and it made me happier watching it.

But now I can't leave it alone, it is just so visually pleasing and have such an awesome community around it.

#24 Posted by FlarePhoenix (420 posts) -
#25 Posted by Fattony12000 (7565 posts) -

10 second shuffle loop between these two right now.

#26 Posted by Loafsmooch (365 posts) -

I love this wallpaper.

#27 Edited by Tiny415 (34 posts) -

Science Fact! Pictures stitched together from Opportunity.

#28 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5090 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

@AhmadMetallic said:

Wow... I'm really freaked out by how you've all been consumed by the Japanese arts. like 95% of the wallpapers here so far are either anime or of japanese games etc..

Nerds love their anime. Never got the appeal honestly.

Watch out! If you look at those pictures too much, they will convert you into an anime freak. Fact.

#29 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -
Dragons are always fun
#30 Posted by XenoNick (1483 posts) -
#31 Posted by Vexxan (4614 posts) -
#32 Posted by Mike76x (558 posts) -
#33 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8606 posts) -
#34 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -
#35 Edited by redefaulted (2829 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong: That's a really great wall-paper.

The Wife and I at Disney World :)
#36 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

@XenoNick said:

WINNER

@Vexxan said:

And now this is my wallapper :$ Goes well with the red taskbar. Thank you!

#37 Posted by shinboy630 (1192 posts) -

Currently cycling through all the character intro shots from Borderlands 2. These 2 are my current favorites.

#38 Posted by Sweep (8977 posts) -
Moderator Online
#39 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4809 posts) -
#40 Posted by super2j (1790 posts) -

I made this after i saw the greatness. Sadly it wasn't live.

#41 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
#43 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -
#44 Posted by eddiebaby (45 posts) -

@MisterSamMan: You sir, are incredibly amazing.

#45 Posted by Xymox (2115 posts) -

@ervonymous said:

These two would be pretty handy to keep on rotation. Saving 'em.

#46 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Boombam.

#47 Posted by Animasta (14723 posts) -

@Cloudenvy: you don't even know what that show's gonna be ARGH

so goofy

#48 Posted by Levius (1228 posts) -
I just realised how season appropriate this is.
#49 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Animasta:

I DON'T, BUT I DON'T NEED TO BECAUSE KANTOKU'S CHARACTER DESIGNS ARE ALREADY GREAT ON THEIR OWN.

#50 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (659 posts) -
Because Batman. And October. You know, October, Halloween, scary, dark, bats, batman....makes sense.