Wassup, Giant Bomb.

Qaletaqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Qaletaqa

Wassup!  I've been meaning to start a blog of some sort somewhere.  This seems like a good place. 

Gaming-wise: 
I am currently playing Torchlight for the PC by Runic Games.  I was a pretty big fan of Fate their previous simple, no nonsense dungeon crawler for the PC.  Games like these are awesome fun and go a long way to fill the gap between the huge game title releases. 

Life-wise: 
Started a blog!  Back to being a vegetarian!  Thank goodness.  Eating meat just doesn't work for me any more.  I was a vegan for a while and think I'm working my way back to there.  I've been inspired lately to do... something.  Find a new/better job, go back to school, eat healthy...something. 

~Qaletaqa

Qaletaqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Qaletaqa

Wassup!  I've been meaning to start a blog of some sort somewhere.  This seems like a good place. 

Gaming-wise: 
I am currently playing Torchlight for the PC by Runic Games.  I was a pretty big fan of Fate their previous simple, no nonsense dungeon crawler for the PC.  Games like these are awesome fun and go a long way to fill the gap between the huge game title releases. 

Life-wise: 
Started a blog!  Back to being a vegetarian!  Thank goodness.  Eating meat just doesn't work for me any more.  I was a vegan for a while and think I'm working my way back to there.  I've been inspired lately to do... something.  Find a new/better job, go back to school, eat healthy...something. 

~Qaletaqa