Holy shit! Kick ass man, thanks!

joshs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By joshs

I was sold until I saw the shipping for them. I'll never understand why something that doesn't weigh THAT much more than a normal letter that you stick in an envelope costs so much to ship.

I mean, I get that they are bigger and also require a bit more care, but let's face it..UPS and FedEx don't handle ANYTHING with care.
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By maxszy
JoshS said:
"I was sold until I saw the shipping for them. I'll never understand why something that doesn't weigh THAT much more than a normal letter that you stick in an envelope costs so much to ship.

I mean, I get that they are bigger and also require a bit more care, but let's face it..UPS and FedEx don't handle ANYTHING with care.
"
Yar.. I hadn't gone to checkout before I posted.

*WARNING* Shipping is about $5 per item.. I hate being gouged on shipping. Even if it is still a great deal with that price. ($5.50 a poster is still nice). Just feels deceiving really. Haven't ordered any yet.. still might though.
joshs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshs

I won't be ordering. I'll save that $5 shipping money for something worth it..like a box of PC parts or a box full of games ;)

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By maxszy
JoshS said:
"I won't be ordering. I'll save that $5 shipping money for something worth it..like a box of PC parts or a box full of games ;)"
Haha, good point. Still though, is a good deal even with that shipping. Any in person poster shop is going to be charging a lot more. But its all in the mentality of paying way too much for shipping. Its just ridiculous to do.
joshs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshs

Yup yup. It's not even the amount to me. Yes, the deal is great. It's just the principle of paying seperate shipping for 3 fucking posters that they could stick in the same box rolled up or in the same box, seperately wrapped with a cardboard backing. Silly silly people.