Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

Edited By kalmis

Game's I've been playing this week: 

Infinite Space 
Finished this finally and got a quick review up. Enjoyed this really a lot. Ending sucked though.  

After Burner Climax 
Some random sessions of this. Got review coming up soon. 

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 
Started this Friday evening and finished day later. Been a while since I played anything for so long in one go. Really enjoyed this as well, except for the daft monsters sections. That felt totally out of place. 

Lord of Ultima  
If this can be counted as gaming. Just logging in and adding buildings to build queue.  

Game Room 
 Been demoing some random games and bought Shaolin-Lin's Road . Will blog about Game Room later on. 

Killer7 
Wanted to start a PS/PS2 game and when looking at my games collection this jumped right at me. Played through the first boss. Really bizarre game. 

New purchases. 
Only Shaolin-Lin's Road for Game Room. 

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kalmis

Game's I've been playing this week: 

Infinite Space 
Finished this finally and got a quick review up. Enjoyed this really a lot. Ending sucked though.  

After Burner Climax 
Some random sessions of this. Got review coming up soon. 

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 
Started this Friday evening and finished day later. Been a while since I played anything for so long in one go. Really enjoyed this as well, except for the daft monsters sections. That felt totally out of place. 

Lord of Ultima  
If this can be counted as gaming. Just logging in and adding buildings to build queue.  

Game Room 
 Been demoing some random games and bought Shaolin-Lin's Road . Will blog about Game Room later on. 

Killer7 
Wanted to start a PS/PS2 game and when looking at my games collection this jumped right at me. Played through the first boss. Really bizarre game. 

New purchases. 
Only Shaolin-Lin's Road for Game Room. 

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Brunchies

I want Killer7 extremely but I'm planning to beat Mother 3 and play Fallout 3 more though. 

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kalmis

Killer7 is one strange game, but you probably know this. Haven't really gotten into it yet but soon I guess. Mother 3 is on my wishlist as well. In fact all the Mother games. Prefer playing such games on their original platform always.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Brunchies

Sadly the only way way to play Mother 3 in English on a Gameboy advance is if you download the ROM and translation patch and put it on a GBA flash Cartridge. Earthbound on an emulator unless you want to pay 80 bucks for a cartridge and I'm also playing through that and enjoying it, defiantly worth playing at least once. Mother is I've heard a decent game but it's mostly grinding through random encounters so I don't know how fun that will be :l.