Weird Garbage Products from China

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

I have an app on my phone that is for the sale of crazy Chinese electronics and products that you will hardly ever find in a reputable store.

I just saw this today, and the 'pictogram' for this Spy Camera made be giggle.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I finally broke down and bought the M16. For $38 is looks pretty neat, I will reports back on the quality of the bricks. I guess the patent on Legos is over, so these "off brand" building bricks from China are legal. They seem to make kits that Lego Brand won't touch like weapons, military ships, and lots of mecha...as well as some 'unlicensed movie properties' which are likely less than legal.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My favorite thing from China are the rings from the amazon seller: Fashion Plaza

.99$ + S&H and they have yet to tarnish or do anything weird. Always get compliments for them as well.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fake pills and fake eggs. Those crazy chinese. If they love capitalism so much why don't they just marry it.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Understand I am not saying you should buy this junk. I just think it is oddly interesting. I'm always fascinated by electronics and some of the cheapest knock-off stuff is often very interesting. What this stuff lacks in greatly quality they make up for in weird features.

1. High clarity TFT screen
  2. Movie play: Support all full format video file,RMVB,3GP,MP4,AVI,WMV etc
  3. Music Play: Support all full format audio file,APE,FLAC,MP3,WMA,WAV,RM-Audio,AMR,AAL-LC,AAC etc
  4. Games:Support NES format Net games,32 bit BIN format games,64 bit games.
  5. Supper TV-OUT:DVD grade video out.
  6. DC,DV:Support camera and DV shooting.
  7. Picture frame:Support JPG format picture with 3D viewing effect
  8. E-BOOK:Support e-book function

Fake PSP Shaped video Player

4GB MP3 MP4 MP5 Player Digital Video Camera FM Radio Function Record Earphone"

No Caption Provided

Another Fake PSP, but thid one is a (16 bit?) gaming device...a very crappy one.

This is the description translated form Italian:
"Beautiful handheld PXP Suitable for kids seeking entertainment Portable as a nintendo Many assorted games Model slim Game player 16-bit cartridge included with thousands of games LCD Monitor 3 "inches in Lithium Battery Function TV-out. Can connect to the TV with cable AV for the game The set includes: 1. 1.8M AV cable 2. 700MA lithium battery charger: 5.2V. 320mA Manual Some games present: Super Mario. Sonic. Gunstar Heroes. Streets of Rage. Pac Mania. Spider Man. Contra. Wrestle War. Batman .Shadow Dancer. Trouble Shooter.Super Shinobi. Legend of Galahad. Twin Hawk. The Jungle book. Ninja Gaiden. Aladin. Mickey Mania. King of the Monsters. Power Rangers.Dragon's eye. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Fighting Masters. Little mermaid. Flinstones. Super Battleship. EA Hockey .X-men 2. Ghostbusters.Turtles. Golden Axe 2. Dynamite Duke. Hellfire. Hokutono Ken. Space Harrier.Jewel Masters. Knock Out Boxing. Final Zone.Chess. Alex Kidd. Space Invaders. and many more ... NB: The colors of the console are indicative and will be shipped upon availability in stock.

BTW: Let me repeat don't buy this stuff! Do not construe showing it to you with an endorsement of any kind! I just love this sort of stuff.

reverendk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By monkeyking1969
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So this looks cool. It is a lucite shop sign with the PS4 logo in it. That blue light is projected through it to make the silvery logo show up in a dark room.

So you could hang this is your garage/arcade as a decorative feature. Is it worth $27? Meh, I'm not sure, it is 12 inches by 81/3 which is a decent size.

The thing is I havent really seen this sold anywhere, so if you like PS memorabilia this is somewhat interesting. They have some other shop signs too....lol.

Again, this is not an endorsement. This thread is to show off oddities and weird junk for the amusement and edification of other GB duders.

Other things of similar use and look.  A PS3 sign like teh one one above.  And, one of MANY Zelda clocks with glowing bits.
Other things of similar use and look. A PS3 sign like teh one one above. And, one of MANY Zelda clocks with glowing bits.

No Caption Provided