• 0 results
#1 Edited by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

Fuck that hurt. been about a decade since i last did that. was carrying a glass of coca cola too, ended up in my hair. So one shower and some blood later, here i am!  

Edit: Sprained my right ankle, back hurts like a bitch, massive headache. on the plus side, motherfucking ICE CREAM!

Anyone got a worse story?

#2 Posted by Allprox (549 posts) -

I fell up the stairs once. Fuckin' hurt aswell.

#3 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@Allprox: man you broke the physics engine on that. how the fuck did that work?
#4 Posted by limewizard (192 posts) -

I fell in the street, and basically was left with a hole in my leg.  

Broke my DS too. >:(

#5 Posted by KarlPilkington (2758 posts) -
@Allprox said:
" I fell up the stairs once. Fuckin' hurt aswell. "
I've fallen up the stairs loads, well easy to do. Hurts.
#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I have a worse one. I got hit in the mouth with a golf club.

#7 Posted by JakJ (1002 posts) -

I usually don't laugh at the misfortunes of others. Usually. But the mental image of a glass of coke going down with you was just too much.

#8 Posted by Allprox (549 posts) -
@jadeskye:  Well there was this horse and carriage at the foot of the stairs that wouldn't stop bouncing and clipping through the ground. I went over to check it out and when I touched it it flew up the stairs taking me with it. Bloody odd I tell you.
#9 Posted by Canberra (1065 posts) -

This one time a dog bit me.

#10 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Wanna hear a worse "falling down the stairs"-story? When I was 3 or 4 years old I had to go the bathroom so bad, but I was on the 2th floor, so while I was running I had to hold the shit in, but once I got to the stairs I tripped and fell down and at the same time shit my pants. True story, as far as I can I remember since this was over 15 years ago...

#11 Posted by TheChaos (1158 posts) -

I once jumped up and smacked a tree branch as hard as I could with a branch that fell. 
The one I was using snapped at the end and the piece hit me right in the eye. 
I was 12 and thought it was the best idea ever at the time. 
My friend that was there was laughing like a crazy person until he started yelling about all the blood.

#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

there was this one time when i sneezed and wanted to create a thread about it but i was sleepy

#13 Posted by Adamsons (877 posts) -

I fell up the stairs holding a glass of coke and pretty much shattered the glass into my hand.

That sucked.

#14 Posted by ElegantRuby (516 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" there was this one time when i sneezed and wanted to create a thread about it but i was sleepy "
ha
#15 Posted by Tearhead (2177 posts) -

I fell off a chair in slow motion at school once.

#16 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -

I was bitten by a snake when I was young

#17 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

I fall up the stairs much more often then I fall down the stairs.  Somehow I'm just too lazy to life my leg the full way for some reason.

#18 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -

I fell over when going for a run in the snow and got my white converse covered in blood. :[ 

And another time I fell down the stairs when carrying my ps2. The ps2 was undamaged but the case for This is Football broke.

#19 Posted by sixghost (1679 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
" @Allprox: man you broke the physics engine on that. how the fuck did that work? "
Easy, you just don't go very far.
#20 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I was hoping that you had posted right after you fell down the stairs.   

I love people who do that.

#21 Posted by VincentVendetta (261 posts) -

Well one time I fell down the stairs, and I opened my elbow! On Halloween, no less!

#22 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -

one time i died. it was pretty awkward.

#23 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

I smashed my face on a curb once, causing my front teeth to go right through my bottom lip and my right cheek to get a massive gash up it. Seriously, that hurt. Had to get stitches and the like, all a few days before Christmas as well... Christmas Dinner was a bitch to eat. 

Falling over isn't too fun.

#24 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -
@Hitchenson said:
" I smashed my face on a curb once, causing my front teeth to go right through my bottom lip and my right cheek to get a massive gash up it. Seriously, that hurt. Had to get stitches and the like, all a few days before Christmas as well... Christmas Dinner was a bitch to eat.  Falling over isn't too fun. "
that sounds horrific. my condolences to your lip/cheek.
#25 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

I fell down the stairs a couple years ago but I was just sitting there laughing hysterically at the bottom of the staircase because I was pissed. Felt pretty achey in the morning though.

#26 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -

I lol'd. Sorry.

#27 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -

I fell down the stairs when I was 2 or something.  Only pain I can remember recently was like 3 or 4 years ago when I managed to break a plate I was holding and it left this gash on my finger.  I remember looking at the cut, only seeing white on the inside and then, moments later, blood rushing through.

#28 Posted by Jimbo (9866 posts) -

Clutz.

#29 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

Never fell down the stairs in my entire life. *touch wood*

#30 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1738 posts) -

Once fell backwards from a bed, backhead first into a radiator. That was cool.

#31 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3625 posts) -

I crashed with my moped last week, broke my right pinky, cut up my entire right hand and hit my left knee so hard that I have barely been able to walk.

#32 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

I feel while jumping an obstacle the height of my hip and shattered the bone just below the knee. Had to take bone marrow from my hip to fill out the splinters.
Oh and it turned out I have weak bone structure.. so I consider it a bit worse. Though if I fell in the stairs.. *shivers* I would be like Sam L Jackson in that movie... uh oh right Snakes on a Plane. "I have HAD it with these motherfucking bone fractures in my motherfucking legs!"

#33 Posted by Creamypies (4075 posts) -

I walked in front of a bus once.

#34 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -

6 years old. Cement/brick steps leading into an apartment. I trip on the first step, come down, and the very-90-degree-angled brick of an upper step hits me right in that spot below the forehead, but above the nose, where it caves in a bit. I crushed that bit, and if I had gone a 1/16th of an inch farther, I would have blinded myself in both eyes.

#35 Posted by mshaw006 (561 posts) -

I got hit in the back of the neck with a golf ball coming hot off a 3-wood.

#36 Edited by brandt (66 posts) -

When I was about 7 or 8 I fell from a tree. Afterwards my arm hurt a lot, but I thought I was just gonna stop after some time. 
Well, one week later I complained to my mum who is a doctor, one thing leads to another and all of a sudden I'm getting X-rayed. 

My arm was broken. (I've later broken it one more time)

#37 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

chipped my teeth when I fell off my bike one time, it fucking sucked!

#38 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

I fell down a metal staircase when I was like five. It didn't hurt until I saw the blood; nearly cut it off!

#39 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" I have a worse one. I got hit in the mouth with a golf club. "
Dude.. That sounds painful.
#40 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

That is, my big toe.

#41 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@SSValis said:
" chipped my teeth when I fell off my bike one time, it fucking sucked! "
i've experienced that too. still missing a chunk out of my front tooth.
#42 Edited by JellyFish_Gsus (769 posts) -

I fell into the skirting board when i was 2. I now have a scar in my eyebrow; guess i am lucky it wasn't my eye.

EDIT: Corner of the skirting board.

#43 Posted by Chirag4 (585 posts) -
@D0tti said:
" Wanna hear a worse "falling down the stairs"-story? When I was 3 or 4 years old I had to go the bathroom so bad, but I was on the 2th floor, so while I was running I had to hold the shit in, but once I got to the stairs I tripped and fell down and at the same time shit my pants. True story, as far as I can I remember since this was over 15 years ago... "
Thats amazing.
#44 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I ran into a parked car with a broken back windshield on my back when I was 13.  Now I have a giant scar down my arm that looks like I tried to commit suicide.

#45 Posted by mracoon (4972 posts) -

I fell down the stairs of the bus once after the driver broke really hard. Trust me, falling down the stairs is much worse when there's loads of people watching.

#46 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" @CL60 said:
" I have a worse one. I got hit in the mouth with a golf club. "
Dude.. That sounds painful. "
Oh yes, it was. Lost a few teeth. Had to get like 5 root canals and my bottom lip was kinda split in half a little bit going down towards my chin.
#47 Posted by rhodric (281 posts) -

i got hit by a suv once. tapped me lightly on the hip, because the driver was talking on a cellphone. didn't hurt so much, but i made him pay for it by calling the cops tho. he was scared shitless. i was happy.

#48 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

Ouch, nasty. I've fallen on stairs before but I've never ended up bleeding or anything.

#49 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6399 posts) -

Yesterday, I was sprinting to class and hit my arm on a door handle. Hurt for about 24 hours.

#50 Posted by Molenator85 (228 posts) -

Two stories 

One, I was going to my next class in school and was trying to hurry because I was about to have a urological accident. I was quick stepping down the stairs and slipped on some paper and went practically head over heels to the bottom. I was about halfway down but it still hurt and plus it's high school so many laughs were had.  

Second, I was about 8 or 9 and was walking around  on some wooden beams with about 16 ionches of space in between them, I slippedand fell, hit my nose square on the beam, cried, and alternated blowing blood out my nose and mouth for about an hour.