Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By LackLuster

I am a huge movie nut, but I felt like I was missing something not being around for all the great Stanley Kubrick movies so two weeks ago I picked the Stanley Kubrick collection box set.  The box set includes 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, and Eyes Wide Shut along with a documentary about Stanley Kubrick.  So far I have only watched 2001 and Clockwork Orange, but I think it’s probably safe to say that this collection is a definite buy I can’t believe I waited this long to buy it, as of now I think it is safe to say that A Clockwork Orange is my new favorite movie of all time and 2001 is also up there as well.  Since I have been watching these I have been wondering if there any movies similar to Kubrick’s (although I doubt it) that you could recommend to me.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LackLuster

I am a huge movie nut, but I felt like I was missing something not being around for all the great Stanley Kubrick movies so two weeks ago I picked the Stanley Kubrick collection box set.  The box set includes 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, and Eyes Wide Shut along with a documentary about Stanley Kubrick.  So far I have only watched 2001 and Clockwork Orange, but I think it’s probably safe to say that this collection is a definite buy I can’t believe I waited this long to buy it, as of now I think it is safe to say that A Clockwork Orange is my new favorite movie of all time and 2001 is also up there as well.  Since I have been watching these I have been wondering if there any movies similar to Kubrick’s (although I doubt it) that you could recommend to me.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Fantastic movies.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By artofwar420

You can't go wrong with any of those.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105

Those are great movies.

Sushbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sushbag

I own this set and actually watched all the movies this week. They keep getting better every time. The commentaries are worth listening to as well.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Black_Rose

I have the boxset as well. Clockwork Orange is freakin fantastic.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LackLuster

I always listen to commentaries