Went to an amazing park,video inside

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By epic_pets

Wow what a day went to this cool place called slide rock.For those unfimilar with it check it here http://www.youtube.com/user/epicpets. The water was very cold, and I fell hard twice.The second time on my face lol.Had a great tme though, can;t wait to go back.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By epic_pets

Wow what a day went to this cool place called slide rock.For those unfimilar with it check it here http://www.youtube.com/user/epicpets. The water was very cold, and I fell hard twice.The second time on my face lol.Had a great tme though, can;t wait to go back.

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By PufferFiz

Haha I went there a few weeks ago, But the water had a bunch of bacteria in it so the park rangers would not let use swim( hell I didn't want to after hearing that).

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By epic_pets
@PufferFiz said:
"Haha I went there a few weeks ago, But the water had a bunch of bacteria in it so the park rangers would not let use swim( hell I didn't want to after hearing that). "

WHaa???I hope its still not there haha even though I wasn;t in the water much my family was.
PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By PufferFiz
@epic_pets said:
" @PufferFiz said:
"Haha I went there a few weeks ago, But the water had a bunch of bacteria in it so the park rangers would not let use swim( hell I didn't want to after hearing that). "
WHaa???I hope its still not there haha even though I wasn;t in the water much my family was. "
Well they said that it was caused by raccoon shit or some small mammal. But they did say they test the water every morning so I'm sure your fine.