• 167 results
dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By dichemstys

Just a little bit. Lots of fat jokes and whatever. Normal shit.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i was bullied in the 8th grade for being the new kid. not only the new kid, though, i came from southern california. i had transferred to a real shitty, sorry excuse for a school in fresno, california. at the time, i had no idea there was some stupid so-cal, central cali, bay area, nor-cal rivalry. i put up with it for a few months until i decided to beat the ever loving shit out of the main dude who was punking me. from that day on, the bullshit ended and i was left alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-59123fe38ab28
deactivated-59123fe38ab28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is there an "I don't know" choice? Invariably, someone had something mean to say to me, but I kind of didn't give a fuck about anyone but myself in Elementry School, so I wouldn't know.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#155  Edited By Slag

I was pretty lucky from the sounds of it. People were generally pretty nice to me or didn't pay any attention to me. Went through some light hazing but everyone did on the various teams I played on.

Never was bullied once, I did step in a couple times to stop some minor bullying. There was a couple of times I should have stepped in but didn't because I didn't want trouble. I still regret that.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#156  Edited By Claude

I should mention and incident that I was not fond of. There was one student a year older than me, I was 15 years old at the time, and during weight training this individual would corner me and hold my wrist back until I got on my knees. He then would make me say I'm queer and that I loved to suck dicks in front of a crowd of boys laughing.

I hated that fucker, but karma is a bitch. He was a year older and upon graduation from high school he had a dirt bike accident and was paralyzed from the waste down. He was one of the most popular boys in school and it shocked me. I met him years later and we became friends. He told me how sorry he was for tormenting me so. I told him it made me, me. Steroids were big back in the 80's. I believe that played a part for a lot of the aggression I received.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By FunExplosions

Little bit. I wasn't Mr. Innocent myself, either. I was a gigantic jackass, in fact.

D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#159  Edited By D0tti

Yes I was bullied but after I got a little older I also turned in to a bully for a couple off years, but mostly towards the people that bullied me earlier.

Deleth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By Deleth

Some idiot attempted it once, he didn't try again. But a guy from my old class was bullied quite badly. And not just by our class, but what felt like the whole school, He was very tall, but very scrawny, had freckles, red hair and big glasses. I once saw how people who looked to be at least two grades below us simply smashed a big block (a door stopper) into his face when they passed him.

And it sure as hell didn't end there.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Ulain

@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers: Ugh, I've heard things about Fresno. And NorCal is chock full of douchebag kids from what I hear from a friend who lives up there.

Just curious, what area of SoCal were you from?

@Deleth: We had a similar kid at our school, although it wasn't really his look, it was his mannerisms (or lack thereof). Very weird, said he was asexual at one point, and just spoke like he was just a bit "off". Karma's a bitch though, he had 3 older brothers who pretty much bullied everyone for him.

Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Simplexity

I was never bullied, I was fairly talented athlete so I got along with the jock crowd and the nerdier crowd at the same time, it was pretty chill to be honest. I can't ever remember seeing anyone being bullied either, I most certainly didn't bully anyone.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ulain said:

@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers: Ugh, I've heard things about Fresno. And NorCal is chock full of douchebag kids from what I hear from a friend who lives up there.

Just curious, what area of SoCal were you from?

i lived in various cities in so-cal: west covina, pomona, rosemead, and san gabriel. i'm originally from scottsdale, arizona. fresno is a giant shit hole. i have nothing good to say about that city. what you had heard about nor-cal is accurate. lots of tapout shirt wearing douche bags due to urijah faber being from around the suckramento area. the only central california city i cannot say anything bad about is turlock. that's where i went to high school. turlock high school was/is awesome. i still keep in touch with many of the people i made friends with while attending high school in that mid sized city.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#164  Edited By Wolverine

I was never bullied terribly, but a little bit when I was a kid. I'm not sure if this is considered bullying, but me and my friends found out that a kid we ate lunch with had this weird fetish (he told us). Anyway, the rumor spread across the school so fast. It was pretty hilarious at the time, but now I kind of feel bad about it. He was pretty embarrassed and he couldn't keep his cool when people asked him about it so he would always make it s o much worse.

Papa_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Papa_XIV

In 2nd grade of elementary school was horrible.... Nobody physically bullied me, but sometimes i wish they did, as long as they wouldn't be such assholes :(. I remember crying all day because the kids at school were idiots.

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda, didn't really care too much though, not because I'm some sort of mental tough-guy, just that I've never particularly been too bothered what people think or say about me.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By TheHumanDove

Everyone gets bullied in one way or another. I don't see what the big deal is nowdays. It's simply the cold reality of life. Wearing a pink shirt wont change anything. It's like those facebook trends. Unless we start arresting kids and becoming a totalitarianism state, nothing will change.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#168  Edited By teh_destroyer

Once back in middle school, it was more like just being picked on rather than being bullied though.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By BBQBram

Nope, but I just ignored everyone mostly, my circles of friends were outside of school. But there was this one cross-eyed guy that would sneer "loser!" at me whenever I passed him in the halls, from freshman to senior year, and I have yet to figure out what his goddamn problem was...I didn't even know the guy!