Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

ah, this is becoming a bad summer. i havnt had much to do, but i just started bowling and working (again). so ill spend most of it doing that. and bowling yesturday has opened a sore on my thumb (which was caused by bowling). it hurts like a fucking bitch.

but the real downer is that my best friend since 6th grade is moving in three weeks :/.......hes moving to texas from indiana. and he was just voted our class's vice president at your high school.....it just sucks cause i wont have my best friend at my school for my senior year.....fuck

i guess ill use this chance also to give a little update. i got a psp a week or so ago, its good. i beat god of war for it, and im almost done with ratchet and clank: size matters, im kinda surprised by that game.....but MLB: The Show was kinda a bummer. and im getting a ps3 soon, so yay i guess.

so, isnt this summer turning out to be smashing.

thanks for reading
-trevor

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

ah, this is becoming a bad summer. i havnt had much to do, but i just started bowling and working (again). so ill spend most of it doing that. and bowling yesturday has opened a sore on my thumb (which was caused by bowling). it hurts like a fucking bitch.

but the real downer is that my best friend since 6th grade is moving in three weeks :/.......hes moving to texas from indiana. and he was just voted our class's vice president at your high school.....it just sucks cause i wont have my best friend at my school for my senior year.....fuck

i guess ill use this chance also to give a little update. i got a psp a week or so ago, its good. i beat god of war for it, and im almost done with ratchet and clank: size matters, im kinda surprised by that game.....but MLB: The Show was kinda a bummer. and im getting a ps3 soon, so yay i guess.

so, isnt this summer turning out to be smashing.

thanks for reading
-trevor

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

At least your summer vacation has started. I still have two weeks of school left.

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gingertastic_10

wow, ive been out since may 27th. and i thought we got out of school late :/