What about Sigmund Freud? -Not Sigmund Freud, a f*#?ing fraud.

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Strongschwartz

Don't know about you, but I order my games in online shops. It's cheap, convenient but the most important reason is that I live in Germany and most games for adults are censored because of our great "youth protection". Never understood why adult entertainment that was never meant for kids in the first place needs to be youth friendly but, hey the government knows best, right? But that's not the reason I'm typing today. I just love it to wake up in the morning walk to mailbox and take out the package. It's always a feeling like chrismas just with less snow and less annoying family members. I get back into the house open the package and take out the NEW item that is NOT wrapped in plastic and has NO seal of authency and then... wait a minute... this item isn't new it's used. I paid for a brand new game and got a used one. Granted, if you write an email to these shops they usually refund you or sent you a new one but why are they trying this crap in the first place? Are they hoping that nobody notices? Don't try to tell me that's a missunderstanding or a mistake because that happened more than once and it is what it is: fraud.
Next time I tell you why you should buy stocks of cyberdine systems, in what horrible situations a portal gun can bring you and why there is a horse's head between your sheets. See you soon.

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Strongschwartz

Don't know about you, but I order my games in online shops. It's cheap, convenient but the most important reason is that I live in Germany and most games for adults are censored because of our great "youth protection". Never understood why adult entertainment that was never meant for kids in the first place needs to be youth friendly but, hey the government knows best, right? But that's not the reason I'm typing today. I just love it to wake up in the morning walk to mailbox and take out the package. It's always a feeling like chrismas just with less snow and less annoying family members. I get back into the house open the package and take out the NEW item that is NOT wrapped in plastic and has NO seal of authency and then... wait a minute... this item isn't new it's used. I paid for a brand new game and got a used one. Granted, if you write an email to these shops they usually refund you or sent you a new one but why are they trying this crap in the first place? Are they hoping that nobody notices? Don't try to tell me that's a missunderstanding or a mistake because that happened more than once and it is what it is: fraud.
Next time I tell you why you should buy stocks of cyberdine systems, in what horrible situations a portal gun can bring you and why there is a horse's head between your sheets. See you soon.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jeffgoldblum

Im sorry but that was not really a good title for this blog.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189

NEATO

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

This post is fraud. Shit happens.

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strongschwartz
@JeffGoldblum: I apologize. It's not easy being funny all day.
LocoRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By LocoRocker
@Strongschwartz said:
" Don't know about you, but I order my games in online shops. It's cheap, convenient but the most important reason is that I live in Germany and most games for adults are censored because of our great "youth protection". Never understood why adult entertainment that was never meant for kids in the first place needs to be youth friendly but, hey the government knows best, right? But that's not the reason I'm typing today. I just love it to wake up in the morning walk to mailbox and take out the package. It's always a feeling like chrismas just with less snow and less annoying family members. I get back into the house open the package and take out the NEW item that is NOT wrapped in plastic and has NO seal of authency and then... wait a minute... this item isn't new it's used. I paid for a brand new game and got a used one. Granted, if you write an email to these shops they usually refund you or sent you a new one but why are they trying this crap in the first place? Are they hoping that nobody notices? Don't try to tell me that's a missunderstanding or a mistake because that happened more than once and it is what it is: fraud.Next time I tell you why you should buy stocks of cyberdine systems, in what horrible situations a portal gun can bring you and why there is a horse's head between your sheets. See you soon. "
dude, again? you're like a jerk magnet when it comes to online purchases.
But that's nothing, some dude I know from way back ordered an airsoft M60 online, a huge friggin overpriced piece of plastic, paid 300-400€ and recieved a large box filled with beans and a note: "enjoy".
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By teptom

Man, I thought this was going to be a psychology argument...damn.

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strongschwartz
@Shini4444: Well, there's a big "NOT" in  the title, which usually means no. ;)