• 85 results
#1 Edited by Pomegranate (17 posts) -

What are some of the best usernames you seen as a gamer or online sites, because there are some pretty funny usernames that are on the internet , so what are the best you seen or used?  I going to decide the best in a week, sorry had no internet!

#2 Posted by spiceninja (3056 posts) -

Tyrone "Thug Nasty" Biggums

#3 Posted by awe_stuck (800 posts) -

I Love MR BEEFY  
(username named after a friends dead dog)

this guy was on xbl. we used to get soo many dick jokes, he made up a whole gay schict about what aspects of gay love he loved the most and he would go into detail... we cleared a lot of lobbies of people we didnt like though

#4 Edited by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -

Remember playing an xbox live match with someone called 'DID YOU C THAT BLAD'. My mates invited him to the party chat, and to no surprise he was your typical UK G from London.

#5 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Used to play CS 1.6 with a clan of guys with names that were variations on Rage Against the X Machine

So Rage Against the Coke Machine, Rage Against the Condom Machine, etc.

#6 Posted by v2xJFresh (142 posts) -

I wouldnt say it was funny, rather very appropriate. saw a level 50 medic on BFBC2 who was called 'the stretcher'

#7 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5143 posts) -

"THE Mr. Skeleton?" -Jeff Gertsman from the latest Happy Hour

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

SniperKilla420SmileyFace

#9 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Cancer

#10 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

Cancer

AIDS. The best username i have ever seen has to be: Best Username. I saw a guy named that on Xbox live :D
#11 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@InternetCrab said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Cancer

AIDS. The best username i have ever seen has to be: Best Username. I saw a guy named that on Xbox live :D

I've only seen Cancer as a username in a game, never seen aids.

Having that game tell me that "ZeForgotten got killed by Cancer" is kinda awesome

#12 Posted by rmanthorp (3913 posts) -

xXXWILLSMITHBUTNOTTHATRAPPERGUY-187XXx

#13 Posted by liquidmatt (230 posts) -

Several people playing as a clan in BFBC2, with the clantag [HIV] and the usernames Positive, Negative etc.
Pretty dark, but I found it amusing.

"Your Mum" is a staple at LAN parties ("got killed by your mum").

On an off-topic question; has anyone else seen the experiment where the guy changes his XBL name to stuff like "White Muslim" and other not racist, but names implying race, and sees how people react? The answer (spoilers): very abdly, loads of shocking racism and ridiculous remarks based off his name. Makes me ashamed of some gamers.

#14 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

@InternetCrab said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Cancer

Having that game tell me that "ZeForgotten got killed by Cancer" is kinda awesome

Would be pretty awesome if Hepatitis was a username. ''InternetCrab got killed by Hepatitis''.
#15 Posted by Skullomania (135 posts) -

Don't remember where I saw some of them but three always stick out in my mind.  

Your Tapeworm, FalconPWNch & Rhetorical Shotgun.

#16 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

If anyone has played Warhammer Online, then you might understand

Muck Fythic

#17 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Sergeant Fancypants

#18 Posted by Empirepaintball (1393 posts) -

Slippery Pickle 

No I'm not kidding.

#19 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

eroticfishcake duh

#20 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1365 posts) -

The one's where they're like 
"A fat old man" so it says "You killed A Fat Old Man" 

I prefer usernames/gamertags to be something different or funny instead of stupid ones like xiRapiiDZz o (made that one up, it's pretty easy) 
A friend of mine invited someone called Open Wide Darling to our party the other day. 
Great Gamertag.
#21 Posted by darkwingduck (174 posts) -

in a past bombcast brad (naturally) was talking about some pro starcraft players, one of them was called "the best" , i found that to be pretty awesome 

also fruitdealer 

#22 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@PlasmaBeam44
Ownange?
#23 Posted by blitzkriegblizzard (196 posts) -

xXhunterXx89xXtexasXxhunterxXkillerXx

#24 Posted by Management (596 posts) -

SmokeDawg420. The only way you can improve it is if you write it like this; XxSmokeDawg420xX.

#25 Posted by M_33 (527 posts) -

Tony Swindle.

#26 Posted by BoFooQ (666 posts) -

BoFooQ   of course. 

I love hearing people try and figure out what it's suppose to be when they get pissed at me playin COD or something.
#27 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Mine.

#28 Posted by spiceninja (3056 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
@PlasmaBeam44
Ownange?
You know it.
#29 Posted by Commando (1878 posts) -

Back when I used to play WoW, there was a level 19 twink Rogue on my server named "Ujustcriturpants".

#30 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

There's a guy on my Xbox Live friends list called Raw Ability. That's pretty solid.

#31 Posted by ChristianConservativeVinny (95 posts) -

NO! I DONT DO ANAL!

#32 Edited by Dagbiker (6970 posts) -

MrCoffee

also

Jeremy

#33 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

IOWNALLCONSOLES

#34 Posted by cancerdancer (314 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

Cancer

You rang?
#35 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@cancerdancer: Never called you no, you are a dancer.

Pfft

#36 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

@darkwingduck said:

in a past bombcast brad (naturally) was talking about some pro starcraft players, one of them was called "the best" , i found that to be pretty awesome also fruitdealer

TheBestfou (fou is a korean clan)

To bad he actually kinda sucks and isn't even top 64 in koreas big tournament anymore...

MVP is a pretty good one, and he actually lives up to his name...

#37 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

Crusader8463. Admittedly however, I am kind of biased.

#38 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
#39 Edited by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Kitty Von Catsworth?

#40 Posted by evilCON (34 posts) -

Bebop and Rocksteady. I've encountered this set of character nicknames in many online games.

#41 Posted by gorkamorkaorka (442 posts) -

BanalRape

#42 Posted by crazyleaves (645 posts) -

My buddy and I sometimes roll on TF2 as "Dude-Brah-Dude" and "Brah-Dude-Brah". Pretty funny when we get assists. But my favorite has to be my friend HoboErotic.

#43 Edited by Creigz (183 posts) -

All of my best friends World of Warcraft characters were hilarious. Mostly synonyms for semen, and then some word following after like semenbeam, whiteropes, goobazooka. Mostly something involving firing it across a distance. 

Also Jizzwizard and Lazercum. There was like 3 or 4 more, he had like one of everything. There was a point when he ran out of names, so that's when he stopped.

#44 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

Example1013

#45 Posted by McSmunions (582 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

@InternetCrab said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Cancer

yea those are the best. my buddies would make usernames just for splitscreen COD and they'd all be to that effect. 

the best we had in my opinion was " a drunk driver"

"you were killed by a drunk a driver" and the best payback... "you killed a drunk driver"
#46 Posted by Bruce (5264 posts) -
@Pomegranate:  

Even though I'm obviously biased, the one-word, first name usernames are always cool. Biblical fruits are also rad.
#47 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I was rolling with "Enchantment? ENCHANTMENT!" for a long time on steam.  Now I just use (o  )(  o) Crusader (o  )(  o) for some reason. My clan tag in Bad Company 2 is ether Pokemon, or another set of (o  )(  o)'s.

#48 Posted by onimonkii (2434 posts) -

a truck

just makes me laugh, and is totally non-offensive

#49 Posted by MiamiRedHawks (914 posts) -

Merc Wahlberg

#50 Posted by Surkov (992 posts) -

Chief Chokeaho 

I laughed really hard when I first saw that in a Socom 2 game.