• 85 results
#51 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Claude.

#52 Posted by PerryVandell (2109 posts) -

Vinny uses "MindCavity" which is just awesome.

#53 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -
@WoodenPlatypus said:
The one's where they're like "A fat old man" so it says "You killed A Fat Old Man"  I prefer usernames/gamertags to be something different or funny instead of stupid ones like xiRapiiDZz o (made that one up, it's pretty easy) A friend of mine invited someone called Open Wide Darling to our party the other day. Great Gamertag.
My old teacher's gamertag is "A Fat Baby" so that when he killed people it would say "You were killed by A Fat Baby".
#54 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

xXWeedDawg420Xx

#55 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2778 posts) -

When looking for something in Google I ran across a forum with this username/av combo: 

#56 Posted by craigbo180 (1726 posts) -
@CookieMonster said:
Remember playing an xbox live match with someone called 'DID YOU C THAT BLAD'. My mates invited him to the party chat, and to no surprise he was your typical UK G from London.
That username isn't possible on Xbox Live due to character restrictions though? You can have that as your username without the spaces however.
#57 Posted by CandleJakk (766 posts) -

Transfarring.

#58 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1602 posts) -

I've always been a fan of Designer Dave's "Enemykite".

#59 Edited by Red12b (9085 posts) -
#60 Posted by Zenthere (59 posts) -

Gandhi is always a good one. Killed by a pacifist, classic.

#61 Posted by Creamypies (4091 posts) -

Back in the Halo 2 days, I remember stumbling across somebody who was literally called "Matched Player". Which is what the game would say whenever it had matchmade players with you, right before it loads up their individual Gamertags.

#62 Posted by omergd1 (118 posts) -

STRENUOUS MANFLURRY

#63 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

TheDudeOfGaming.

#65 Posted by Andorski (5367 posts) -

During my PC cafe/Counterstrike days, I would just make my name "Who." I'd get a chuckle every time I died with the bomb and someone would call out "Who dropped the bomb!"

#66 Edited by Yummylee (22575 posts) -

Brian McIrish.

Yes, yes. I am (one of many I'm sure) who decided to list one of my own... But nah, I'll admit that in the grand spectrum of potential usernames, it's literally the greatest username ever conceived.

#67 Edited by Hawkerace (285 posts) -

Pizzagun

No friends only anime

Burgerggedon

Pooptart (typo apparently)

MySisterIsNowLegal

Wienerbang

#68 Edited by captain_max707 (494 posts) -

I saw a guy in DotA 2 named "She said she was level 18".

That was pretty good.

#69 Edited by Live2bRighteous (315 posts) -

Unstackable Steaks.

#70 Posted by Marino (4764 posts) -
Staff
#71 Edited by aurahack (2289 posts) -

@marino: My favorite food joint in Santa Destroy.

Mine has to be Dubstep Origami. My friend and I were playing Modern Warfare 3 on PS3 when that ID showed up on the enemy team and we both lost it. No idea why. I've seen funnier names but that one stuck with me really well.

#72 Edited by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

For here... My username, Aurahack, Claude, Lordofultima, GlenTennis, and Winternet. Some more I can't remember.

Everywhere else... too many.

#73 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -

Sackmanjones is the best god damn username on the planet.

#74 Edited by Roger_Klotz (795 posts) -

Doug_Funney. What a stupid name.

#75 Posted by Matt (968 posts) -

@marino: I like to keep it simple.

#77 Edited by Hunter5024 (5973 posts) -

My friends little brother uses ObamasTaxes which sort of makes me giggle.

#78 Posted by McTangle (157 posts) -

Mjr BowelMVMNT was the best name I ever saw, in my early days on XboxLIVE. Almost bust a gut laughing.

#79 Posted by Intro (1212 posts) -

Played against a guy named JesusPlaysMetal on Gears 2 a couple of times, which I got a laugh out of.

#80 Posted by FourWude (2245 posts) -

In the early days of the 360 I came across a gamertag on GRAW call 'assfacemcblojob'.

Don't know what happened to him since.

#81 Edited by Klei (1768 posts) -

Lando Jizzmeister. I can't help but imagine a lot of chest hair and a nasty sperm odor.

#82 Edited by Ravelle (1411 posts) -

I like Jeff's MonsterDunk a lot and am kind of envious because I suck with creative usernames.

#83 Edited by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

"His Meat" hands down. This was a character's name in Asheron's Call way back when. In that game, when you were killed there was a regional message that detailed what killed you.

"Lithos Lugian beat His Meat into oblivion!"

"Ash Gromnie split His Meat in twain!"

"Drudge Stalker smashed His Meat so hard the ground shook!"

#84 Edited by LeYcH (216 posts) -

ItsThatAsianBoy.

So when people recognise me they'll just go Hey! ItsThatAsianBoy

#85 Edited by Loafsmooch (365 posts) -

I just met "Slightly drunk hobo" in a Chivalry game. The thought of a hobo in a knights armor made me chuckle.

#87 Posted by Hichael (172 posts) -

I've always like the name Delta Ass, who I think is on this website. Or on one of the livestreams: BBW loves Doritos.

#88 Posted by Rotnac (821 posts) -

Just to name a few:

• Major Molesto
  • OMGITSTOMHANKS
  • Ryan Davis