• 124 results
#51 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Nitpickers or people who have intolerable pet peeves.

#52 Posted by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

@Wrighteous86 said:

I'm starting to be increasingly intolerant towards people who are willfully ignorant and spread information. I don't care what your religion states, if you say that Evolution doesn't exist or that Climate Change is a myth, you're a bad person and you are actively making the world a worse place. Calling Obama a Muslim or being a birther qualifies you too, in my mind. Oh, and that anyone that disagrees with your political beliefs "hates America".

Or that this is a Christian nation and our laws are decided based on the Bible, while you're a divorced man having sex outside of marriage and wearing a cotton shirt.

Could it be that you are a bad person because you don't respect other people's views or opinions? If I want to say that climate change is a myth, that is my right. What if I had a different reason for the climate change than you? Because you possibly think Global Warming is caused by Man and I think it is a natural occurrence or because the poles are swapping, I am a bad person? I don't actually know your stance on it and I don't give a shit what it is; my point is that I should be able to have different views than you.

I should also be able to call Barrack Hussein Obama anything I want -- once again my right. Whether or not I do is none of your concern. I wouldn't care if you praised the hell out of him or slammed him for everything he did. It is your opinion and we may have arguments/discussions going one way or another, but I would never think you were a bad person for having those views. The person on the other end that doesn't match your opinion shouldn't be labeled as a bad person because they disagree with your views. The world would be an even more fucked up place if everyone had your view point.

The part about you hating that "anyone that disagrees with your political beliefs 'hates America'" is no different than your view point of someone who thinks climate change is a myth is a bad person.

#53 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3743 posts) -

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

I'm starting to be increasingly intolerant towards people who are willfully ignorant and spread information. I don't care what your religion states, if you say that Evolution doesn't exist or that Climate Change is a myth, you're a bad person and you are actively making the world a worse place. Calling Obama a Muslim or being a birther qualifies you too, in my mind. Oh, and that anyone that disagrees with your political beliefs "hates America".

Or that this is a Christian nation and our laws are decided based on the Bible, while you're a divorced man having sex outside of marriage and wearing a cotton shirt.

Could it be that you are a bad person because you don't respect other people's views or opinions? If I want to say that climate change is a myth, that is my right. What if I had a different reason for the climate change than you? Because you possibly think Global Warming is caused by Man and I think it is a natural occurrence or because the poles are swapping, I am a bad person? I don't actually know your stance on it and I don't give a shit what it is; my point is that I should be able to have different views than you.

I should also be able to call Barrack Hussein Obama anything I want -- once again my right. Whether or not I do is none of your concern. I wouldn't care if you praised the hell out of him or slammed him for everything he did. It is your opinion and we may have arguments/discussions going one way or another, but I would never think you were a bad person for having those views. The person on the other end that doesn't match your opinion shouldn't be labeled as a bad person because they disagree with your views. The world would be an even more fucked up place if everyone had your view point.

The part about you hating that "anyone that disagrees with your political beliefs 'hates America'" is no different than your view point of someone who thinks climate change is a myth is a bad person.

Climate change is occurring. I said nothing about the cause. There are still people saying that the environment isn't changing, despite scientific evidence to the contrary. That is ignorance. I didn't say they don't have the right to say it, I said it is ignorant and you are spreading misinformation. Again, I said nothing about the causes or about the right to express it. I just no longer have the willpower to let people say that with a straight face without looking down on them.

Didn't say you didn't have the right to call Obama what you want. This is "things that you can't let slide", not "things people shouldn't be allowed to do". If you willfully believe in something that has been proven wrong time and again, I will think less of you. That was all I was saying. There is scientific proof of climate change. Saying there isn't (like saying evolution is false) is being willfully ignorant.

Trying to de-legitimize a presidency because you don't like him is ignorant. He's done all he can to prove his citizenship, and it's never enough. Believing in a conspiracy 40-some years in the making about a half-black child born in another country specifically to make him the illegitimate president of the US is ignorant, especially considering he hasn't enacted any policies to warrant such an elaborate conspiracy. It's just as ignorant as saying lizard-people control our government (another actual conspiracy).

America has gotten to the point where being PC and "accepting all viewpoints" includes allowing people to lie and ignore facts. That's a big problem. A scientifically false opinion is NOT equally valid as one with scientific backing. An opinion based on common sense, historical precedence, and viewing all the available facts is MORE valid than one that relies on your "gut feeling" or the fact that you don't like the person involved.

#54 Posted by wjb (1637 posts) -

Yay! An excuse to randomly bitch!

I'll let it slide if it's inappropriate, but I really dislike it when people interrupt a conversation without acknowledging and apologizing for it. I dislike that I'm viewed as an asshole if I point it out to the person, too. It's one thing if it's urgent, but it's usually about the dumbest things. It's crazy how many people see someone in a conversation with one or more people and think "Oh hey, there's Caroline. I'm gonna go over there and talk to her about scented candles and disregard the other people moving their mouths toward her." I would just feel awful (or at least weird) if I started talking to someone while someone else is just standing there waiting for me to finish.

Also, and this probably has to do with some people here, but it amazes me how many people do not know the difference between legitimately complaining and being a jerk. Not only that, but in response to being a jerk, they confuse it as an attack on their First Amendment rights or whatever. No one is saying that they cannot have opinions, but clearly they are at a low enough maturity level where they cannot understand that sometimes they should keep shit to themselves sometimes.

#55 Edited by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

Climate change is occurring. I said nothing about the cause. There are still people saying that the environment isn't changing, despite scientific evidence to the contrary. That is ignorance. I didn't say they don't have the right to say it, I said it is ignorant and you are spreading misinformation. Again, I said nothing about the causes or about the right to express it. I just no longer have the willpower to let people say that with a straight face without looking down on them.

Didn't say you didn't have the right to call Obama what you want. This is "things that you can't let slide", not "things people shouldn't be allowed to do". If you willfully believe in something that has been proven wrong time and again, I will think less of you. That was all I was saying. There is scientific proof of climate change. Saying there isn't (like saying evolution is false) is being willfully ignorant.

Trying to de-legitimize a presidency because you don't like him is ignorant. He's done all he can to prove his citizenship, and it's never enough. Believing in a conspiracy 40-some years in the making about a half-black child born in another country specifically to make him the illegitimate president of the US is ignorant, especially considering he hasn't enacted any policies to warrant such an elaborate conspiracy. It's just as ignorant as saying lizard-people control our government (another actual conspiracy).

America has gotten to the point where being PC and "accepting all viewpoints" includes allowing people to lie and ignore facts. That's a big problem. A scientifically false opinion is NOT equally valid as one with scientific backing. An opinion based on common sense, historical precedence, and viewing all the available facts is MORE valid than one that relies on your "gut feeling" or the fact that you don't like the person involved.

LMAO. Not a single time did you say they were ignorant in your original post. You flat out called them a bad person and that is the problem I had with your whole post. Do not backtrack and try and say that is what you said, because you didn't say it.

Also, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth on the climate change (I said "possibly"). I was merely playing devil's advocate to make my point and use it as an example of views not matching.

Edit: I am not talking about the first sentence. You did use the word there, but my whole issue is with you thinking you are better than them and that is not the case. Ignorance is bliss and just because they have different thoughts does not make them lower than you or I.

Edit 2: A lot of people think Bush was behind 9/11. That doesn't make them a bad person, that just makes them whack jobs just like the people who think Obama isn't American.

#56 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1803 posts) -

@Humanity: Not playing a game is a valid way to show the publisher/developer that they are not giving you enjoyment from their product.

#57 Posted by Brandino (246 posts) -

A lot of people getting mad over grammar. I can't get mad over bad grammar because my grammar level is that of a 9 year old.

sadface.

#58 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3743 posts) -

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

LMAO. Not a single time did you say they were ignorant in your original post. You flat out called them a bad person and that is the problem I had with your whole post. Do not backtrack and try and say that is what you said, because you didn't say it.

Also, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth on the climate change (I said "possibly"). I was merely playing devil's advocate to make my point and use it as an example of views not matching.

Edit: I am not talking about the first sentence. You did use the word there, but my whole issue is with you thinking you are better than them and that is not the case. Ignorance is bliss and just because they have different thoughts does not make them lower than you or I.

Spreading ignorance and being willfully ignorant because it's convenient makes you a bad person, in my estimation. I don't see how I've changed my stance at all.

#59 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1188 posts) -

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

No offense but if you think it's perfectly acceptable to call Barack Obama a Muslim and refuse to accept climate change you ARE a bad person. If you are going to try to find a way to ignore the facts to believe what you want then yeah you are a bad person. And that's not even to say that those are your beliefs but you defending other peoples "rights" to be uneducated and make false claims when they know they are wrong is ridiculous.

#60 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Reheated pasta. Fuck that shit

#61 Posted by Humanity (8809 posts) -

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: Sure, this is why bad games don't get sequels.

#62 Posted by internal_dialogue (20 posts) -

@yeah_write: Your first sentence made me laugh. I've been trying to think what "rougelike" would be xD.

Anyway, something I can't let slide is when people mark the page of a book they're reading by folding the corner :(

#63 Posted by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

Spreading ignorance and being willfully ignorant because it's convenient makes you a bad person, in my estimation. I don't see how I've changed my stance at all.

It will always be like that. There's nothing that can be done about that unless you move to a totalitarian nation. That sounds like something that would suit you better. The problem is you do not see both sides of the coin. A lot of people still think Bush was behind 9/11 and they would call you or I ignorant for believing something else. Are they bad people even though there's a possibility that they actually still collected donations and gave them to the victim's families of 9/11? Or the people that don't believe in the climate change, but are still decent people that help others? Shit, maybe the person that runs Child's Play is a hardcore right-wing nut. Does that make him a bad person even though he helps millions of children? No. You profiling people based on their views on a particular subject. No different that profiling people for the color of their skin. Way to go.

#64 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

What are the things you can't let slide?

@yeah_write said:

​I posted a blog earlier in the week about some fun Rougelike games [...]

My eye twitches with people misspell "rogue." Though, doing so in the first sentence makes me feel like you may have done so intentionally :P

#65 Edited by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

@MasturbatingestBear said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

No offense but if you think it's perfectly acceptable to call Barack Obama a Muslim and refuse to accept climate change you ARE a bad person. If you are going to try to find a way to ignore the facts to believe what you want then yeah you are a bad person. And that's not even to say that those are your beliefs but you defending other peoples "rights" to be uneducated and make false claims when they know they are wrong is ridiculous.

This is America and we have freedom of speech. I can say whatever I want and you can say whatever you want. If I want to say that Barrack is the anti-christ or that Bush was really a retard and the cause of 9/11, that is my right.

I also want to state that I never once actually gave my opinion on any of these topics.

#66 Posted by thevigilanteoflove (504 posts) -

I love pronouncing mischievous incorrectly. It's fun!

#67 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3743 posts) -

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

@TyCobb said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

It will always be like that. There's nothing that can be done about that unless you move to a totalitarian nation. That sounds like something that would suit you better. The problem is you do not see both sides of the coin. A lot of people still think Bush was behind 9/11 and they would call you or I ignorant for believing something else. Are they bad people even though there's a possibility that they actually still collected donations and gave them to the victim's families of 9/11? Or the people that don't believe in the climate change, but are still decent people that help others? Shit, maybe the person that runs Child's Play is a hardcore right-wing nut. Does that make him a bad person even though he helps millions of children? No. You profiling people based on their views on a particular subject. No different that profiling people for the color of their skin. Way to go.

I used hyperbole on the internet and you're basing your entire argument around it. Congratulations, you're being willfully ignorant. Your argument was about the "right" to believe what you want, and you keep preaching that, while simultaneously saying that wasn't your point. It's clear you're trying to deflect by nitpicking my phrasing, rather than acknowledging my point that opinions aren't always equally valid, depending on evidence and logical assumptions.

Obviously one stance doesn't determine a person's whole character. I thought it was obvious that I was stating the act of reveling in stupidity and ignoring "inconvenient truths" was a bad action. I said it hyperbolically by saying that people who perform those bad acts are bad people.

I guess I'm as bad as a racist. You win.

#68 Edited by NTM (7263 posts) -

I very much agree about the "could care less", certainly when professionals use it. It's like, you have to be fucking kidding me. I'll mention one that I don't think anyone else has said here. You know when there's the whole, two spaces after a period debate? Yeah, well I hate it. I only put one, and if anyone says "Why do you only put one space after the period/sentence? You're doing it wrong." I'd be a little miffed. I don't care what you do, but I know I am not wrong to do this. If you put two spaces after, I would think it's a little weird, but only because it's not something I do, but I wouldn't outright disagree with it, even if it may be wrong. That also goes with the texting as well as someone had mentioned before. I will not ever write in SMS unless I'm making an example of it, it's horrendous. i h8 it and u should do 2

#69 Posted by Fat_Magnum (68 posts) -

I visibly twitch at the audible misuse of was or were.

The girls was..

AHHH

#70 Posted by JackOhara (227 posts) -

People that write blog posts about things they can't let slide really GRIND MY GEARS

#71 Posted by sevenLiter (110 posts) -

I don't like seeing people waste time and emotional energy on things they can't change... Uhh, did I just do what I said I don't like by posting this?

#72 Edited by bennyboy (328 posts) -

Using "much" when you should use "many" and "less" when you should use "fewer". Actually I wouldn't say it bothers me but I do reflexively correct people when they misuse these, because I'm a bitch like that. But if anything, it's just a plus if someone knows the difference.. As in a girl would be way more attractive in my eyes if she used these right, but not more unattractive if she didn't. (yeah yeah i know as if girls give a shit if they have my approval)

#73 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

I just can't let faberge eggs slide. They might break.

#74 Edited by crusader8463 (14413 posts) -

I hate grammar Nazis. As long as teh peeson dont type like dees deen I tnik that it be perfectly fine. It's when people get all up in arms about using the proper there/then etc. I understand how it can be annoying if you took the time to study English and know the proper uses, but when you see posts that do nothing but correct the odd spelling mistake in an article or post it drives me nuts. It adds nothing to the conversation and just makes whomever posted it look like a fucking twat.

EDIT: Oh, I also can't stand when I hear people pronounce the word ask as axe. I work at a call center and every time I get some fucking southern cunt saying "I just want to axe you a question" I want to jump through the phone and strangle the stupid fucking cunt. STRANGLE!!!!

#75 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

Kanye is so talented and original for making that Stronger song by himself.

#76 Posted by LikeaSsur (1495 posts) -

I have to add something else. Anytime I see the question "Am I the only who X?" I feel the strongest need to strangle that person.

There's more than 7 billion people in the world, so no, you are not the only one who *insert extremely common thing here.*

#77 Posted by crusader8463 (14413 posts) -

@LikeaSsur said:

I have to add something else. Anytime I see the question "Am I the only who X?" I feel the strongest need to strangle that person.

There's more than 7 billion people in the world, so no, you are not the only one who *insert extremely common thing here.*

I never understood the rage that phrase gets. It's just short hand for asking if they are in the minority on a subject matter or not. I may be the only one, but I highly doubt anyone out there really thinks that they are literally the only person in the world to think a certain way about a topic.

#78 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

Boy, I should just straight up copy/paste my "left-wing atheist rant" from that Borderlands thread.

Anywho, I don't know, when people pronounce "furniture" as "fruniture," although I do that myself often enough, so I really can't complain.

Oh, and something that really just plain bugs me (and having family born and raised in the deserts of central California, I've heard this a lot) is when people pronounce "day" as "dee," like, for instance, "Tuesdee."

#79 Posted by Scrawnto (2434 posts) -

@Fat_Magnum said:

I visibly twitch at the audible misuse of was or were.

The girls was..

AHHH

How about "I seen..."? That one rubs me the wrong way.

"Where are you at?" also bothers me more than it should. You can just say "Where are you?" The 'at' adds nothing, and it's a dangling preposition to boot.

What? Calling someone a bad person because they do bad things is not the same as calling someone a bad person because they have a particular skin color.

#80 Edited by TorMasturba (1095 posts) -

I used to get really frustrated that people don't get that you actually require quite a good percentage of your daily nutrition to be fat sources (good fat sources like Extra virgin Olive oil, Coconut oil, mayonnaise, animal fat from traditionally grass fed meats and wild salmon) in order to LOSE bodyfat, yep that's right folks eating fat is a precursor to LOSING bodyfat.

Also, if you eat a meat, veg and fat breakfast and dinner.(NOT cereal, cereals/wheat/oats are pretty much the nemesis of fat loss and life-long health) and then in between this if you graze from a 4-5 litre sized lunchbox stuffed full of veg's a handful of meat(chicken breast) and drizzled heavily-ish with oil you will lose weight.

Mix this daily nutrition with sprinting, lifting heavy things(dead-lifts, squats, snatch and jerks etc) and high intensity interval training(so basically going to your local crossfit gym will sort the workout side of things out for you.) and you WILL lose bodyfat and pack on some sexy lean-muscle and be a healthy very spritely person at the age of 95. I promise!

But people have had the low fat crap ingrained so hard into their heads that they refuse to hear proven facts.

If this has peaked your interest then please do yourself a favour and go read some nutrition books with something along the lines of Paleo or primal nutrition in the title, Mark Sisson's Primal blueprint or Robb Wolf's Paleo solution are good for getting you started.

Check them out.

P.S. I'm not some sales spammer, I just feel strongly that more people should know about this stuff, otherwise the human race will continue to decline in it's health.

#81 Posted by Scrawnto (2434 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

@LikeaSsur said:

I never understood the rage that phrase gets. It's just short hand for asking if they are in the minority on a subject matter or not. I may be the only one, but I highly doubt anyone out there really thinks that they are literally the only person in the world to think a certain way about a topic.

Yeah, it just means, "Am I the only one in this audience/group who X".

@PillClinton said:

Anywho, I don't know, when people pronounce "furniture" as "fruniture," although I do that myself often enough, so I really can't complain.

Woah, what? Who says "fruniture"? That's one I've never heard, and I've lived in California, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.

#82 Edited by Hamst3r (4451 posts) -

Seriously. WTF.

#83 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

@Scrawnto said:

@PillClinton said:

Woah, what? Who says "fruniture"? That's one I've never heard, and I've lived in California, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.

SoCal, man. LA area. A lot of people have their own idea of what English sounds like around here.

#84 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

@believer258 said:

When people confuse the words "definitely" and "defiantly".

thats defiantly what bothers me the most.

#85 Posted by LikeaSsur (1495 posts) -

@Scrawnto said:

@crusader8463 said:

@LikeaSsur said:

Yeah, it just means, "Am I the only one in this audience/group who X".

If you're asking if you're the only one who hated Skyrim, fine, that's logical, because it's understandable that you would be in the minority in that scenario. But 9 times out of 10, I see this question posed as:

Am I the only one who loves Gears of War?

Am I the only one who's exhausted during the day, then can't fall asleep when I go to bed?

Am I the only one who didn't like Superman 64?

Am I the only one who loves chocolate?

You know, stupid questions like that.

#86 Posted by Scrawnto (2434 posts) -

@LikeaSsur: Alright, those are pretty silly.

#87 Posted by crusader8463 (14413 posts) -

@LikeaSsur: I think that's just an intolerance to stupidity rather then that particular turn of phrase. Each their own.

#88 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

@TorMasturba said:

I used to get really frustrated that people don't get that you actually require quite a good percentage of your daily nutrition to be fat sources (good fat sources like Extra virgin Olive oil, Coconut oil, mayonnaise, animal fat from traditionally grass fed meats and wild salmon) in order to LOSE bodyfat, yep that's right folks eating fat is a precursor to LOSING bodyfat.

Also, if you eat a meat, veg and fat breakfast and dinner.(NOT cereal, cereals/wheat/oats are pretty much the nemesis of fat loss and life-long health) and then in between this if you graze from a 4-5 litre sized lunchbox stuffed full of veg's a handful of meat(chicken breast) and drizzled heavily-ish with oil you will lose weight.

Mix this daily nutrition with sprinting, lifting heavy things(dead-lifts, squats, snatch and jerks etc) and high intensity interval training(so basically going to your local crossfit gym will sort the workout side of things out for you.) and you WILL lose bodyfat and pack on some sexy lean-muscle and be a healthy very spritely person at the age of 95. I promise!

But people have had the low fat crap ingrained so hard into their heads that they refuse to hear proven facts.

If this has peaked your interest then please do yourself a favour and go read some nutrition books with something along the lines of Paleo or primal nutrition in the title, Mark Sisson's Primal blueprint or Robb Wolf's Paleo solution are good for getting you started.

Check them out.

P.S. I'm not some sales spammer, I just feel strongly that more people should know about this stuff, otherwise the human race will continue to decline in it's health.

You speak the truth, sir. This is precisely how I went from 215 lbs. with practically no muscle, to 160 lbs. and lean. Also, if you have Netflix, check out the documentary Fat Head, if you haven't seen it already. Although, I will dispute just one thing the whole paleo/primal agenda espouses, as someone who's lived it for over a year: you really don't need to go nuts with cutting carbs--just change the kinds of carbs you consume. Complex carbs with lots of fiber and a low glycemic index is the way to go. I still eat bread and cereal, but it all has the qualities I named above.

#89 Posted by pineappel (9 posts) -

@LikeaSsur: Are you the only one that hates this kind of questions? ;)

I agree!

#90 Posted by Kraznor (1578 posts) -

People's obsession with privacy settings on the internet. Everyone acts like they are some highly sought after celebrity who is constantly being harassed, when odds are 99% of humanity couldn't care less (teehee) about your thoughts and opinions. Just constantly see status updates bemoaning the fact that people who know people they know can see photos of them and such, particularly on facebook. Maybe I just love attention more than the average person, but I just don't see the problem at all.

#91 Posted by Scrawnto (2434 posts) -

@Hamst3r: Wow, that is pretty bad. I may be grinding my teeth right now.

#92 Posted by bennyboy (328 posts) -

@living4theday258 said:

@believer258 said:

lol who the fuck actually confuses these two words.

#93 Posted by believer258 (11633 posts) -

@bennyboy said:

@living4theday258 said:

@believer258 said:

Are you fucking kidding me? A LOT of people confuse those two words. You don't even need to spend much time on the internet to see that.

And living4theday258 was being a smartass.

#94 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1803 posts) -

@Humanity: I get where you're coming from, but I still don't understand why you can't let that slide. Sure, it's not going to be one micron of a drop in the bucket if I don't buy Black Ops II this year. However, I'm not going to buy it because I don't want to play those games and I don't want to see anymore companies fall upon their sword trying to take it down. It may not matter to you if I boycott a game or company, but it certainly matters to me where I spend my money.

I get it, voting with your wallet doesn't work, but it's the principle of the thing.

#95 Posted by HistoryInRust (6274 posts) -

That Spider-Man remake was complete garbage. You're absolutely right.

#96 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@bennyboy said:

@living4theday258 said:

@believer258 said:

Are you fucking kidding me? A LOT of people confuse those two words. You don't even need to spend much time on the internet to see that.

yes i was being a smart ass i do know the difference between the two.

#97 Edited by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Wait...where's the 'a' in 'mischievous'?

#98 Posted by Video_Game_King (36000 posts) -

When characters on TV or in movies discover that their brakes aren't working, and they just helplessly barrel down the street or something else equally stupid. Don't they know about emergency brakes?

#99 Edited by bennyboy (328 posts) -

@living4theday258 said:

@believer258 said:

@bennyboy said:

@living4theday258 said:

@believer258 said:

yes i was being a smart ass i do know the difference between the two.

I know you were being a smartass and was not referring to you. I was merely expressing my disbelief that these two words can be confused. Don't get so fussy.

Edit: This unfortunate misunderstanding actually reminds me of a real pet peeve I have: When someone makes a sarcastic remark, and you play along by responding with a sarcastic remark, which actually then goes over their head and they respond with "I WAS JUST BEING SARCASTIC UGHHH!" It's the most frustratingly ironic shit ever.

#100 Posted by JasonR86 (9608 posts) -

A punch in the face.