I'm always trying to keep learning useful stuff that will help me out in the real world. What are some of those lesser known skills that you've always thought about giving a try, but haven't for one reason or another? Here's my top five.
1. Public Speaking. I've Done a couple speeches outside of school but I'd like to do more.
2. Handy Man work. I've never been a do it yourself kind of guy but I should know a little bit about how to make small fixes in the major rooms of a house.
3. Car repair. Just like #2, I've never been that much into cars. I know how to change my tires, but besides that I'm kind of clueless, I'd like to get better at knowing my way around my car.
4. "Soft Skills" aka humor, conversation skills, and person ability. Everyone is a little rough around the edges in some way when it comes to social skills, I'd like to smooth out some of those rough corners so I can meet more people.
5. Swimming. I'm a terrible swimmer, I've always wanted to pair up with a coach and work on the fundamentals.
So GB, what about you?