3. How to play the guitar.
4. ummm, I ran out of things I know I would like to know.
1. Drawing: I'm working pretty hard at it right now thankfully.
2. Cooking: Bitches love cooking.
3. Archery: Sounds fun, great exercise.
4. Piano: I've always been interested in it, but I'm lazy.
5. Italian: Seems like a nice language to learn, either that or German probably.
1. Learn to cook
2. Do surgery
3. Take up a fighting sport, Teakwondo in particular
4. write good stories
5. Converse in all of the 7 languages I know with an actual person :D
(in no order)
Like applying first aid? It's really simple and there are always courses to be found. The simplest things can be life-savers. You should totally go for it.
Man, y'know NA education has some serious issues when a bunch of young people on a forum really want to learn math.
Me too :(
I'm from the UK, and I only saw one other person who wanted to know Maths. And I'm sure he's like me; It's not like I'm (we're?) innumerate!
1. Spanish: I've always wanted to learn it. I'd like to take classes, not try to learn it on my own.
2. Motorcycle license: Then buy a nice Harley and cruise.
3. Motorcycle repair: So I can fix most problems on my own and become one with the bike.
4. Computer programming: Like #1, I'd like to learn in a classroom. I don't have enough focus to learn on my own.
5. Carpentry: It would be cool to build nice furniture and shit.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment