What Are You Currently Listening To?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
Take the time to tell Giant Bomb what music you are currently listening to, and feel free to discuss at will.

I'm listening to the new Prodigy's Invaders Must Die, which was released here in the UK on Monday last week. I got the deluxe version and am liking it a lot.  It's easily a return to form for me, there's much about it that harks back to their awesome first album, "Experience". What I like about the Prodigy is that they always seem to keep a finger on the pulse of what's happening musically here in the UK. This album continues their tradition of putting down experimental beats and fusing styles to create raw edgy music.  It's awesome album, if you have liked past albums you certainly have to get this.

It's a I may hotlink some tracks in my embed player later.. shame there's not on the profile page anymore, I thought they gave personality to one's profile :(

Prodigy: Omen

Rating the music is not necessary, but if you feel inclined please do so according to GB's rating system of stars out of five.

The Prodigy: Invaders Must Die*****

No Caption Provided

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By zityz

I havent listened to Prodigy in a while, they still sound like them lol. Not a bad song.

i'm currently not listening to anything since my zune is on the desk and not on my head but the last few songs I listened to while I had it on my head was Rx bandits, Ohgr, Buckethead, and Beatles.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HazBazz

Muse - Invincible

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I'm pissed. Prodigy had a concert here on Friday, but it was impossible to get ahold of tickets.
That's one band I'd love to see live. I haven't heard anything from the new album, I was kinda disappointed with the last one.
But I have so many good memories from Experience, Music For The Jilted Generation and Fat Of the Land.

Lately I've been  listening to alot of Faith No More due to the fantastic news of them reuniting and announcing a European tour.
Mike Patton is a musical god wether it's FNM, Fantomas, Peeping Tom, Lovage, Tomahawk or Mr Bungle, the guy has range.
But I've only ever seen him perform with Tomahawk.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Commando

Zac Brown Band- Chicken Fried

"You know I like my chicken fried, and cold beer on a friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right"
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By PowerSerj

I just finished listening to a boatload of Ayreon (01011001) and Amon Amarth (With Oden On Our Side and Twilight of the Thunder God) on my way to school. Nothing better to get you going in the morning than some Viking-themed Melodic Death Metal.

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By danielkempster

I've found myself in the mood for some good old-fashioned hard rock. Earlier on I was listening to Jimi Hendrix, and I've trawled through my library and stuck some Blue Oyster Cult on. I know most people know them just for (Don't Fear) The Reaper, but they've put out a lot of songs better than that. Currently listening to Flaming Telepaths, which is an awesome song.

(waits patiently for "needs moar cowbell" jokes)

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Mushir

The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By mike

These threads aren't allowed - it'll just turn into thousands of one-line replies without discussion value.  If you want to talk about music, there are threads for that already, or you can create a new topic if you want to discuss a certain band or genre of music.  Thanks.