#1 Posted by Corpsegrinder (78 posts) -

I've been listening to a lot of old Tool albums. I forgot how great Undertow is. Also been listening to Ben Folds Five and Justice. I'm eagerly anticipating the new As I Lay Dying record. So how about you guys/gals?

#2 Posted by atheistium (352 posts) -

I'm really into Electro/8-bit stuff right now. 

Got She - Atomic and Capsule - The Music 

Good stuff!

#3 Posted by Corpsegrinder (78 posts) -

Nice. Have you heard of moon8?

You can take a look at my last.fm account. It lists what kind of music I listen to. It's a great utility for music enthusiasts.

#4 Posted by Allprox (538 posts) -

The Deadly Premonition soundtrack, what else?

#5 Posted by SofaKing (205 posts) -

#6 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3111 posts) -

Four Year Strong & the Misfits.

#7 Posted by Korone (402 posts) -

I'm going through quite an unhealthy obsession with Elvis Costello at the moment.

#8 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -

Heaven is a Halfpipe - OPM 

(Someone should sticky this one, they always fade off into the distance. Plus, it'll happen even more quickly with all the spam posts nowadays)

#9 Posted by SofaKing (205 posts) -
@Korone said:
" I'm going through quite an unhealthy obsession with Elvis Costello at the moment. "

Yeah I went through that. His first three albums are great.
#10 Posted by Grilledcheez (3943 posts) -

At this very moment I'm listening to Deftones...their album Around the Fur specifically.

#11 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1550 posts) -

I don't think these normally end well... Buuuuut, I've been listening to a lot of Ratatat and Portugal. The Man

Every beat that Ratatat touch turns into gold. They did a bunch of remixes of rap songs ( Vol 1 and Vol 2) that greatly improved upon the originals by adding complex beats. Portugal. The Man are a strange group that I'm not really sure how to describe.... Indie-experimental-electronic rock? Their sound is just relaxing and very laid back.

#12 Edited by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

a mix of the fallot 3 soundtrack, metalcore, deathcore, emocore, incubus, bloodhoundgang, and the white stripes, and the beetles, and a little cat stevens and bob marley

#13 Posted by natetodamax (19176 posts) -

Eazy-E 

#14 Edited by Korone (402 posts) -
@SofaKing said:

" @Korone said:

" I'm going through quite an unhealthy obsession with Elvis Costello at the moment. "
  Yeah I went through that. His first three albums are great. "
They are absolutely brilliant. I'm certain that I've fallen in love.

no homo