User Lists: 18

Mine are The Incredible Hulk and Dragon Challange in Islands of Adventure

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You literally listed two of the only roller coasters that I could name. There's also the Aerosmith-themed roller coaster in Hollywood Studios in Orlando that is especially awesome because you get to watch a mostly unintentionally hilarious video before it every time.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I haven't been on a roller coaster in almost a decade now (which saddens me) but I have fond memories of:

• Goliath (Magic Mountain)
  • Riddler's Revenge (Magic Mountain)
  • Mind Eraser (Elitch Gardens)
  • The Cyclone (Lakside Amusement Park)

Cyclone was probably my first roller coaster ever, haven't been on it in 15+ years. Mind Eraser is just a blast in general but one time my sisters and I went to Elitch Gardens and we arrived right after it rained so the park was practically empty so the guy let us continuously go on the Mind Eraser (don't remember an exact amount but 5-7 times in a row), it was awesome at 11 years old to do that. Goliath was awesome and exhilarating. Riddler's Revenge is just unique that I remember it pretty fondly.

I wouldn't consider it a roller coaster but shout out to The Haunted Mansion. I thought the ride was going to be totally dumb but it is one of the few rides I remember quite well from Disney World. The other is the space simulator one because my whole family got sick after riding it a second time in a row, don't do that.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By jaycrockett

I will always love Space Mountain. It's the only ride that actually scares me a bit. I think it's because it only has a lap bar, and I feel like a too big guy in those little cars. I feel like I might fall out.

Other than that, give me a good wooden roller coaster, like Coney Island's Cyclone.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ShaggE

I haven't ridden many (not a big coaster guy... being tall with long legs, I never feel quite right or safe in the seats. Also, bad eyesight, which means I'm effectively riding blind without glasses), but I'm fond of the Great Bear in Hershey Park.

I always liked The Exterminator in Kennywood as well. I normally hate Wild Mouse style coasters, but mix it with a dark ride and I'm in.

tallaghi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Toro and Nitro at Six Flags: Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ are the only roller coasters I have ridden 10+ times. They never seem to let me down.

Ryagan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Space Mountain and California Screamin' at Disneyland and California Adventure.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've never been to Disney X or Six Flags so I'll have to go with the Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England and Dueling Dragons at Universal Islands of Adventure.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

The Comet

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By monetarydread

There is a badass wooden coaster at Playland in Vancouver, it is the coaster I have the fondest memories of.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've ridden exactly one rollercoaster in my life. No wait, two. The second one was my favorite. It was Eagle's Fortress in Everland South Korea. It's a hangy-down one. It was pretty awesome. Trying to find the name, I came across an article saying they closed it a few years back. Too bad.

DookieRope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mamba at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. Tall, fast and none of that upside down bullshit I hate. Fucking being upside down. That shit is not natural.