• 128 results
#101 Posted by ShaggE (6574 posts) -

Oh MAN, this song. That violin!

From the same album:

I want to break out into the Charleston every time I hear this.

Wish I could just post the whole album, really. No song on it is representative of the others, but they're all equally fantastic.

#102 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Or Midwives of Perdition - Hazy Eyes. First album in a while with no major English lyrics, about time. The guys just can't pronounce English convincingly enough.

#103 Posted by heartofalion28 (13 posts) -
#104 Posted by ShockD (2412 posts) -

@ervonymous: Their new album kicks ass as usual. My favorite song from it is this one however:

#105 Edited by AlexanderSheen (5046 posts) -

The Revengeance soundtrack is so good.

#106 Edited by Sanious (793 posts) -

The xx - Angels (Hucci Remix)

Zombie - Soliloquy

#107 Posted by Nick (673 posts) -

Yeeeaaaaaah!

#108 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1791 posts) -

The most epic fucking song I've heard in a long time. This is what I envision playing were I to ride into a large-scale battle. It's perfection.

#109 Edited by fisk0 (4307 posts) -

Merzbow! Saw him live two years ago, great stuff, though I did prefer his pre-laptop days.

Every 6-7 years or so I get really into progressive rock all over again, so most recently I've been playing this quite a lot:

#110 Posted by Sanious (793 posts) -

The Toxic Avengers new album came out and man. Dem feels. This song in particular.

#111 Posted by AMyggen (3360 posts) -

Pusha T - No Regrets

I really like his whole new album, and think 2013 has been a surprisingly strong year for hip hop!

#112 Posted by thomasnash (579 posts) -

I don't normally get on that well with footwork stuff, but this whole album is really good. This song is some of the smoothest shit I've heard in ages.

#113 Posted by kerse (2117 posts) -

Warning: Don't listen to this next one with your volume up high at first. I normally don't like music with loud sections like Monster does, but I really enjoy this one. Also bits and pieces of it remind me of some final fantasy music for some reason.

I've also been listening to a lot of string quartet versions of other genres and these are a couple of my favorites. Its interesting because sometimes I hear something really awesome and look to see what's playing and its like a coldplay or nickelback song originally lol. Although I love both versions of this song:

Hope that wasn't too much, I have pretty broad music tastes, so I usually have a bunch of favorite songs at once.

#114 Edited by razzdrazz (65 posts) -

@thomasnash: It's so good! Just that first track sets the tone for the rest of the album.

#115 Posted by CynicalBuzzard (240 posts) -

Radioactive is stuck in my head right now.

#116 Posted by JJOR64 (19025 posts) -

This song from Sonic Lost World.

#117 Posted by Sanious (793 posts) -

Lady Gaga - Venus

#118 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (534 posts) -

I've been a fan of this band for a while, and just got the last album they put out. Perfect opener.

#119 Posted by gokaired (562 posts) -

#121 Posted by CivilizedWorm (20 posts) -

This.

#122 Edited by Hector (3366 posts) -

Right now I'm really into Sleepwalking by Chain Gang of 1974. Fell in love with this song when I heard it in the GTA V launch trailer.

#123 Posted by NegativeCero (3014 posts) -

Finally got around to listening to Old and this song is absolute fire. Great album.

#124 Posted by CircleNine (381 posts) -

#125 Edited by Coafi (1490 posts) -

Ahem, here goes.

#126 Posted by Donut_Holes (4 posts) -

Some much needed Rock in here :D Enjoy

#127 Posted by jkz (4047 posts) -

For whatever reason, even if I was a tad disappointed by the Darkside project in its fruition, I keep coming back to that album. Specifically Golden Arrow, Paper Trails, and Metatron.

But hot damn is that an opening for an album:

But there's been so much good music this year, singling anything out right now is hard. Still listening to Doris a lot, the new Oneohtrix album's fantastic, and so is DJ Kicks'.

#128 Edited by Humanity (9647 posts) -

@whitestripes09: Weird, I never heard that CC song before and I went through a pretty big phase of only listening to their stuff on repeat. III is pretty good, I bought an actual separate CD for my car.

#129 Posted by TheHT (11557 posts) -

Arcade Fire - We Exist

#130 Posted by Demoskinos (15034 posts) -

Are any of these YouTube embeds showing up as 500 errors for anyone else? O_o

#131 Posted by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

@demoskinos: youtube was definitely sorta down for a bit cause I couldn't connect to the site (now I can) and I too am getting some of these videos in here as 500 errors

#132 Posted by Demoskinos (15034 posts) -

@redbullet685: Yeah, I checked twitter and everyone was freaking out. So confirmed. Hilariously enough I think people rushed various "check if its up" websites and promptly crashed those sites trying to confirm if YouTube was down.

#133 Posted by Tireyo (6447 posts) -

Well, here's my new favorite song!

#134 Posted by Tireyo (6447 posts) -

Here's my new favorite song from Clannad! After 15 long years, they are back together with a brand new album. This song will probably stick with me for a long time. =-)

#135 Edited by Killerfridge (312 posts) -

Fuck these bands I've never heard of

#136 Edited by peterpasinili007 (74 posts) -

I'm maybe late but here my favorite song, I've heard these while playing Need for Speed Most Wanted and automatically stuck in my head!!!!