This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ChristianConservativeVinny (95 posts) -

I'm really turned on by a guy who's good with kids. If I see a hot guy and he's a good dad I just melt and nothing else matters except getting his dick into my butthole, which would ironically probably involve causing strain on his family which a good dad would not do.

I also find it really attractive when a guy can drive a manual transmission.

And I like cleft chins.

Your turn?

#2 Edited by Demoskinos (14770 posts) -

I....just can't.

#3 Edited by Red12b (9084 posts) -

shit on my chest and tell me that you love me

#4 Edited by FancySoapsMan (5816 posts) -

ummmmm

#5 Edited by believer258 (11802 posts) -

I have never laughed harder at a username/post combination. And even without the username, it would be pretty funny.

I do get that the name is a joke, by the way, unless the fellow's name actually is Vinny, which would make this even funnier.

#6 Edited by MentalDisruption (1622 posts) -

Well, this is a first. I don't even feel comfortable making a joke comment. I applaud you.

#7 Edited by ThePickle (4168 posts) -

Vinny, does your wife know about this?

#8 Posted by Sterling (2164 posts) -

I came in here to just post some bullshit. But now I feel like a need a shower.

#9 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2506 posts) -

@believer258 said:

I have never laughed harder at a username/post combination. And even without the username, it would be pretty funny.

I do get that the name is a joke, by the way, unless the fellow's name actually is Vinny, which would make this even funnier.

+1

#10 Posted by ShaggE (6422 posts) -

So... that Fantasia game looks pretty cool, eh guys? And how about that Watch_Dogs?

*cries*

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@shagge said:

So... that Fantasia game looks pretty cool, eh guys? And how about that Watch_Dogs?

You make me sick.

#12 Edited by MattyFTM (14369 posts) -

Not appropriate. Not appropriate at all.