Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) 2 months, 1 day ago

Poll: What Cell Phone Carrier do you have? (76 votes)

Verizon Wireless 18%
AT&T 17%
T Mobile 14%
Sprint 4%
Virgin Mobile 1%
Metro PCS 1%
Aio Wireless 0%
US Cellular 1%
Cricket 0%
Boost Mobile 1%
Other 3%
I'm not in the US 34%
I suspect this to be a viral marketer collecting data / I'll only want to look at the results 4%
#1 Posted by falserelic (5326 posts) -

Verizon...and soon I'll be getting a new phone

#2 Posted by CorruptedEvil (1730 posts) -

Rogers, but thinking of switching to Bell before the end of the year, the internet is unreliable at best, and the upload speed is atrocious. Phone is fine though, but it's a full package deal.

#3 Posted by jsnyder82 (726 posts) -

T-Mobile. It fucking sucks. I'll be switching to Verizon soon.

#4 Posted by tsurfs9 (2 posts) -

T-Mobile and I am very satisfied. The service could always be better because there are always dead zones, but every company has their dead zones. But in general all is good.

#5 Posted by Chop (1994 posts) -

Telus

Wish data didn't cost a million dollars but whatever...they're fine. Fucking telecommunication in fucking Canada

#6 Posted by bwheeeler (420 posts) -

I use Republic Wireless. It's really cool! $300 Moto X, $25/mo (or $40 for 4G). Runs calls and texts through wifi, because really, how often are you not around wifi? Still runs when you're not near wifi, without any minute or data caps that I'm aware of. Never had any issues.

#7 Edited by spraynardtatum (2605 posts) -

Mind your own business viral marketer!

#8 Posted by weegieanawrench (1935 posts) -

Rogers. It's been fine other than some spotty reception here and there, and insane prices for data. Luckily, my phone is attached to a family plan.

#9 Posted by mosespippy (4032 posts) -

Virgin Mobile, which uses Bell's network but doesn't have the shitty contracts that go along with Bell. Also I'm not in the US and I suspect this may be data collection for viral marketers.

#10 Posted by Jay_Ray (1070 posts) -

In Canada, I have Telus but when my contract is up I'm thinking of switching to WIND Mobile

#11 Posted by meaninoflife42 (498 posts) -

I'm on Koodo and I've been pretty happy with it so far.

Do with that as you will Mr. viral marketing person.

#12 Posted by spraynardtatum (2605 posts) -

Seriously though...why?

#13 Posted by bigjeffrey (4778 posts) -

i have AT&T.

#14 Posted by Jamin724 (157 posts) -

I have verizon and service is great I live in the middle of nowhere and somehow I have 4G and reception. Only downfall it is very expensive and I wish I could switch cause of the price, but I know no other carrier will have reception where I live.

#15 Posted by MonetaryDread (1992 posts) -

I am a Telus user. I went searching for a new contract not too long ago and it made me convinced that there is collusion going on. Rogers, Telus, and Bell were all offering the exact same contracts, with the same prices. I even phoned the Telus Customer Retention department and was told they are no longer able to offer retention incentives anymore.

#16 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5339 posts) -

Boost, no complaints.

#18 Posted by Solh0und (1756 posts) -

T- Mobile

2.5 years as of now with no issues so it's been wonders for me.