• 66 results
#1 Posted by GamespotNoMore (856 posts) -

WHat country would you most like to visit? ( A country that you have never been to)  Mine is Egypt

#2 Edited by Woffls (127 posts) -

My sister is on a plane to Egypt right now, no idea why she decided to go, think she was bored.

Umm, I've been to America once before, but i'd really like to go again more than anywhere else. But seeing as i've been there already, I'll say Canada so I can go skiing THEN go to America :D

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14240 posts) -

Germany and russia. And maybe japan.

#4 Posted by heavymtlhead (219 posts) -

Canada, Japan, and England. In that order.

#5 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

Norway and Japan I'd say...

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I am very interested in visiting Iceland sometime soon...I wouldn't mind crossing the border and visiting Canada either.

#7 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2826 posts) -

Antartica!!!!
If it counts. :)

#8 Posted by Altered_Confusion (197 posts) -

I'd really like to go to Ireland, I've made plans to go there twice, and had either everyone cancel on me, or the hoof and mouth disease hit.

#9 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -
Kush said:
"I am very interested in visiting Iceland sometime soon...I wouldn't mind crossing the border and visiting Canada either."
I haven't actually been, but I was there for a fuel stop on the way to Turkey. Very barren but at the same time I wouldn't mind actually touring.
#10 Posted by Red (5991 posts) -

I've been to a lot of countries. Think my last count was somewhere around 20.

The only real country I want to go to is Japan, so interesting there.
#11 Posted by mad4it89 (115 posts) -

I've always wanted to visit Spain, particularly Ibiza.

#12 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -

America

#13 Posted by lifeinthefridge (9 posts) -
#14 Posted by LegioXIII (62 posts) -

Germany, Russia, Japan.

#15 Posted by MadMatr07 (200 posts) -

Italy, Germany, and Ireland

#16 Posted by zitosilva (1837 posts) -

I'd really like to visit Russia, Japan and Iceland in no particular order.

#17 Edited by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

Japan, Tokyo. Mass shit there!

#18 Posted by Karmum (11509 posts) -

Australia or New Zealand.

#19 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -

Even though I've been before, I dont remember much, and didnt see a lot of the cool shit there, so I'm going to say Japan as well.

#20 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

france

#21 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Japan and Amsterdam

#22 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Japan and Amsterdam

#23 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -
suneku said:
"Japan and Amsterdam"
+ italy, france, england, New Zealand, Philipines are on my lists of must visits
#24 Posted by Recession (132 posts) -

Japan German, u know the normal

#25 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'm really not all that sure. Probably Spain. Italy is up there too.

#26 Posted by lvl10Wizard (326 posts) -

I'd really like to go to Vietnam.

#27 Posted by Teptom (2045 posts) -
#28 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I dont have a passport and I have no plans of ever getting one. I am happy to live my entire life only in Australia. I havent actually been to Tasmania yet though and if your Australian, those folk on the other side of the Bass Straight count as another country anyway. Or at least we would like to think so.

#29 Posted by serbsta (1867 posts) -

Egypt, i really want to see the Gizamids.

#30 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8610 posts) -

Austrailia and Japan. Both look awesome for their own reasons.

#31 Edited by granderojo (1772 posts) -

My dad works out of Amsterdam so I am planning on visiting him and experience the great herb Amsterdam has to offer, and maybe swing by Vienna to look at the architecture and scope out the city.

Always wanted to visit Japan, and maybe visit Indonesia watch some kick boxing matches(I'm a big fan of kickboxing).

Idunno if those wishes would ever pan out, but hell I would like to go to these places.

#32 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Iraq.

#33 Posted by lvl10Wizard (326 posts) -
c1337us said:
"I dont have a passport and I have no plans of ever getting one. I am happy to live my entire life only in Australia. I havent actually been to Tasmania yet though and if your Australian, those folk on the other side of the Bass Straight count as another country anyway. Or at least we would like to think so."

You're missing out on what the world has to offer. We live on an amazing planet.
#34 Posted by Moon (251 posts) -

Gaza strip.

#35 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
lvl10Wizard said:
You're missing out on what the world has to offer. We live on an amazing planet."
How do you know that? You've only seen 8. We may live on a subpar planet. There may be a planet out there that sprouts vaginas.
#36 Posted by bjorno (1409 posts) -

Estonia.

#37 Posted by lvl10Wizard (326 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"lvl10Wizard said:
You're missing out on what the world has to offer. We live on an amazing planet."
How do you know that? You've only seen 8. We may live on a subpar planet. There may be a planet out there that sprouts vaginas."

I've seen it.
#38 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I had plans to go to Japan this year but they were cancelled until next year

:'(

#39 Posted by GamespotNoMore (856 posts) -

I really want to go to France, Canada (Quebec and Ontario), Spain, Coasta RIca, Argentina, Egypt, Israel, Japan, China, S. Korea, Cuba, Brazil (again), Italy, Greece, Morrocco, and that's about all the countries I most want to visit

#40 Posted by bjorno (1409 posts) -

Don't go to Quebec and Ontario, thats the shitty part of canada. Don't go any farther east than BC.

#41 Posted by Optiow (1745 posts) -

Mine would be Italy and Germany and England. Italy becuase I am obsessed with ancient Rome and I really want to see the colloseum, and Germany becuase it is cool, and Britian so I could see all of the Roman sites like Hadrians wall etc.

#42 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Iv visited all the places i have alot of family, or im from.
So theres none that really pop out.

I would say Saudi Arabia

#43 Posted by jimbojones (156 posts) -

Europe and Asia

#44 Posted by PlasticChaser (3 posts) -

I would love to go boarding in Switzerland someday. But as for just the normal sightseeing stuff I guess I would say Rome, Italy.

#45 Posted by Schwarzenfuchs (8 posts) -

The only country that I have a really strong desire to go to that I haven't been to already is Turkey.

#46 Posted by NateDogg (465 posts) -

Netherlands. But mainly Amsterdam :)

Been to Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Carribean, States, and most of Canada.

It's really just the Europes that I'm interested in seeing.
#47 Posted by JoelTGM (5591 posts) -

I've never been out of Canada, but I've been through quite a bit of it visiting relatives.  I like Canada and I don't think it's worth the effort to get on a plane and go to another country that will have it's ups and downs all the same.  I live in victoria BC, what more do I want.  I look out my window and there's a forest, I bike through it everyday and go down to the beach and see the mountains.  There are deer, swans, geese, and even peacocks that walk around by the water.  Great place to live.

#48 Posted by Sephiroth9997 (265 posts) -

Brazil

#49 Posted by GamespotNoMore (856 posts) -

Brazil is awesome!! the beaches are great

#50 Posted by coakroach (2478 posts) -

Germany!