• 70 results
#51 Posted by Morningstar (2190 posts) -

Hope.

#52 Posted by Sanity (1939 posts) -

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turtlebird95 said:

... Diden't?

Because grammar matters on the internet.

Spelling isn't grammar. Just sayin'.

I know... but...

"The term grammar is often used by non-linguists with a very broad meaning. As Jeremy Butterfield puts it: "Grammar is often a generic way of referring to any aspect of English that people object to."

From Wikipedia.

Get off your high horses.

#53 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

Didn't really want anything, so can't really complain.

Gave some presents away though which I enjoy more to be honest, bought an Ipad for my sister and 5 games for my brother, they seemed pleased.

#54 Posted by Turambar (6810 posts) -

@dudy80 said:

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turtlebird95 said:

... Diden't?

I know... but...

"The term grammar is often used by non-linguists with a very broad meaning. As Jeremy Butterfield puts it: "Grammar is often a generic way of referring to any aspect of English that people object to."

From Wikipedia.

Woosh* That's the sound of joking comment going over your head.

#55 Posted by Sanity (1939 posts) -

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turtlebird95 said:

... Diden't?

I know... but...

From Wikipedia.

Making smarmy comments and then saying your joking is about the dumbest thing on the internet.

#56 Posted by Turambar (6810 posts) -

@dudy80 said:

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turtlebird95 said:

... Diden't?

I know... but...

From Wikipedia.

Making smarmy comments and then saying your joking is about the dumbest thing on the internet.

Nah, making joking jabs at a funny and kind of dumb defensive reaction to a kind of dumb criticism is pretty amusing to me.

#57 Posted by Sanity (1939 posts) -

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turambar said:

@dudy80 said:

@Turtlebird95 said:

... Diden't?

I know... but...

From Wikipedia.

Nah, making joking jabs at a funny and kind of dumb defensive reaction to a kind of dumb criticism is pretty amusing to me.

Ok, sorry i was kinda being a ass about it, but i hate comments about my spelling/grammar because honestly it sucks. Im going to go forget i made this thread now.

#58 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3882 posts) -

All my PC parts.

I've bought so many games on Steam and Amazon digitally and I can't play any of them

UGH.

#59 Posted by Tireyo (6446 posts) -

My dad home for Christmas.

#60 Posted by thebipsnbeeps (553 posts) -

I wanted all the Steam sales Christmas Day. Guess Santa doesn't know how to access my account : (

#61 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

I wanted Battlecon, that neat Fighting Card Game, but it's expensive as fuck, so i understand.

#62 Posted by believer258 (11992 posts) -

Nothing, really.

#63 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

Couple video games but no big deal.

#64 Posted by AlisterCat (5633 posts) -

I didn't want anything.

#65 Posted by Kteven (53 posts) -

I didn't really want anything, I much prefer giving because its awesome to see peoples face's when you nail it. I got some dumb stuff that my mom though would make me laugh, which it did & some dope ass PJ's. OK, now I think about it, all I really wanted was Christmas dinner, which was fucking bad ass. Turkey cooked to perfection, the best duck I've ever had and greatest pigs in blankets ever. So glad I had leftovers.

Oh shit... I have leftover's....later duders, I'm going to get me a sandwich.

#66 Posted by thebeastwithtwobacks (142 posts) -

all i wanted was pants. i got pants.

#67 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@dudy80 said:

So, its Christmas and all is well but sometimes theirs something missing, either you didn't get a gift you wanted or world peace failed to come come for the 10 billionth year you can bitch about it here.

What didn't i get you ask? Well i'v posted about it on here before and im still pissy cus i got a Penguins coat & hat for Christmas, but theirs still no fucking hockey on TV!

Come back goddammit NHL!

Whats missing from your life this fine day?

I hear thats a great road to pick up hookers.

#68 Posted by NTM (7480 posts) -

Ehhh. Max Payne 3 and the Wii U, I guess. I got a nice pillow, a target gift certificate for 100 dollars, and The Dark Knight Trilogy; good enough for me.

#69 Edited by Sanity (1939 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior: Yea, i laughed my ass off at that too, its also exit 69 lol.

#70 Posted by avengedxsniper (130 posts) -