I have a job, i make a little more money than the average 20 year old in my country, so forget about work.
I have an exercise bike that i work out on for 45-60 minutes a day, and i'm also on a diet and have been losing weight and scaring myself (yay), so forget about health/fitness.
I have very high grades and have signed up for university. Starting next year (October 2012), so forget about education.
So there. I am a rather healthy young man with a high paying job, and I have literally nothing to do when i'm not at work (not a daily job) other than sitting at my computer.
My eyes are starting to hurt, I've begun to sleep when the sun is up and wake up when it's dark, I keep trying to find something to do, but end up on my computer.
I'm dying to know what there is to do besides sit here all the time.
- Friends? I don't have friends, there's no changing that in my current situation, so forget about it.
- Going out? I don't even know what that means, or how it's supposed to magically occupy hours of my day. I've tried going out with the few friends/cousins I have, sure it's fun, but it ends fast and doesn't happen everyday.
- Hobbies? I play the electric guitar, learning songs via tabs on the computer. I've also started reading recently, but reading is also a rather short activity that can't really substitute using the computer.
- Watching TV/Movies? I do that on the computer. Listening to albums and reading lyrics? computer.
- Video games? I'm a PC guy, i play games several hours a day, on the computer.
- Sports? I'm not that kinda guy. Are sports mandatory to not be on the computer? I don't think so.
Whatever you suggest, it's gonna be an activity that takes 2 hours tops. Ok, what then? back to my computer. I need a radical change for the love of god. Seriously if anyone gives me an answer that makes sense, i'm buying you a Steam game.