What do you guys drink while playing game?

devpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By devpane

If u drink coffee how about trying this brand. [Mod edit: Link removed -- no advertising, please!]

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

I can't tell if this is an honest thread for discussion, a blatant attempt at advertising, or both.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Phatmac

Wow really? I mostly drink water as I'm trying to stop drinking soda and lose some damn weight. TMI?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

I drink pepsi

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By napalm

Urine.

What?

Oh, that tea-lemonade from Chik-Fil-A.

devpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By devpane

@Napalm: lol

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By McGhee

I think this shit is spam, but for the sake of discussion I drink beer. Too much beer.

Suedehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Suedehead

Mountain Dew: Game Fuel, bro!

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Dagbiker
@Napalm

Urine.

What?

By urine do you mean Devon Stewart's Organ'o'Gold
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By napalm

@Dagbiker said:

@Napalm

Urine.

What?

By urine do you mean Devon Stewart's Organ'o'Gold

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Yeah.

Yes.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By nintendoeats

I like a good cider. I prefer Gaymer, but it's a lot easier and cheaper to get Strongbow around here.

Sgykah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sgykah

This is spam! Why are we bumping this to the top?

I like drinking a giant cup of water, filled to the brim with ice. Sometimes I do a 1:3 dilution of cranberry juice water.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By SomeDeliCook

I like to drink a nice cold refreshing Pepsi(tm), which is right now on sale at my store. So if you are nearby, come get some and support my store by buying into this blatant advert.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RazielCuts

@Video_Game_King said:

I can't tell if this is an honest thread for discussion, a blatant attempt at advertising, or both.

But Tea or Water.

Where's the energy drink pounding, all nighter stereotypical 'gamers' at?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By Video_Game_King

@RazielCuts said:

@Video_Game_King said:

But Tea or Water.

Where's the energy drink pounding, all nighter stereotypical 'gamers' at?

I don't understand why you put the word "but" at the b-*GASP*

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By crusader8463

Usually water. I have to sit in a weird part of my bed when on my PC so I don't really have any place to set a drink while I game without risk of spilling it. So I just fill a water jug with a lid on top with water and go with that. Some times I will have a can of pop, but typically it's only if there's a little left in the can after a meal and I can down it while waiting for the game to launch or something of the like.

All that said, I try not to drink too much. I drink a ton of liquids as it is, and as an annoying result I have to run to the bathroom every 30-60 min. Which is really dam annoying when your in the middle of TF2 and you get in the "zone" and you know getting up to go pee is going to break your concentration.

Sgykah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sgykah

@crusader8463 said:

Usually water. I have to sit in a weird part of my bed when on my PC so I don't really have any place to set a drink while I game without risk of spilling it. So I just fill a water jug with a lid on top with water and go with that. Some times I will have a can of pop, but typically it's only if there's a little left in the can after a meal and I can down it while waiting for the game to launch or something of the like.

All that said, I try not to drink too much. I drink a ton of liquids as it is, and as an annoying result I have to run to the bathroom every 30-60 min. Which is really dam annoying when your in the middle of TF2 and you get in the "zone" and you know getting up to go pee is going to break your concentration.

have you considered getting a blood sugar test? or a glucose tollerance test?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Milkman

The blood of my enemies.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By crusader8463

@Sgykah said:

@crusader8463 said:

have you considered getting a blood sugar test? or a glucose tollerance test?

I'm thinking I need to get one done again. The last time I had one done was when I was around 18-20, everything came back with better then normal results, and I'm turning 26 this September. Diabetes runs deep in both sides of my family so I'm certain it's only a matter of time until I get it; if I don't already have it. But ya, I plan to go and get a full check up and all the major tests you can get done checked on as soon as possible. I think it's good to get done every five or so years anyway.

I'm pretty sure I got something wrong with me, as I got a ton of the warning signs for a lot of different things going. It's just next to impossible to get around to seeing my doctor as they have a major doctor shortage in my province so even though I have a family doctor she is so over worked it's next to impossible to get in to see her because the office is never open.