#1 Posted by KuroXai (84 posts) -

Here's my list from most important that I look for:

1. Nice personality
2. Nice smile
3. Easy to hang out with
4. Isn't self-centered
5. A nice body wouldn't hurt either. :)

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Way too much stuff, apparently. But I look at it this way... When you're the best... why settle for anything less?

#3 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I look to see if she isn't retarded. Looks help too.

#4 Edited by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -

1. No fat chicks
2. huge tits
3. really easy
4. at least a little brains.

#5 Posted by MoistJohn (235 posts) -

Soul Calibur's Ivy like breasts.

#6 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -

I never look for someone, the things truly worth appreciating can never seen only known through time.

#7 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@Marshmellow_Peep said:
" Soul Calibur's Ivy like breasts. "
@Pazy said:
"  I never look for someone, the things truly worth appreciating can never seen only known through time. "
Diversity ftw!

#8 Posted by alsnuts2 (674 posts) -

A Gamerscore of at least 5000
3 holes
A pulse

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

An interest in BDSM.

#10 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Big dick.

#11 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2501 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
"An interest in BDSM."

You win at life, sir.
#12 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@alsnuts2 said:
" A Gamerscore of at least 50003 holesA pulse "
My calculations say that a human has at least 6 accesible holes.
#13 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -
@Gizmo said:
" @alsnuts2 said:
" A Gamerscore of at least 50003 holesA pulse "
My calculations say that a human has at least 6 accesible holes. "
Ear Sex ftw? lol
#14 Posted by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -

to me they have got to have legs, if they don't have legs i just don't find them attractive. legs is a must

#15 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

What do I look for in a girl? Heart, lungs liver, etc. I know were most of that stuff is now so it doesn't take me long.

#16 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

A Gorgeous face and a nice personality.

Screw boobs!

#17 Posted by ki11tank (682 posts) -

fairly hot, stands up for herself and a chick that rather yell than cry.

i fucking hate cry hards...

#18 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -
@Jayge said:
" Big dick.

"
She is just giving me more reasons to hate her, and more and more on a personal level.
#19 Edited by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

Smart, brunette, shorter than me, not fat, has to have a sense of humor and not be so serious like batman, and a purdy face.

#20 Posted by alsnuts2 (674 posts) -

Skin, and a lot of it, cause it really shrinks up the tanning process, and you dont want seams all over your human skin coat.  I wont make that mistake again, people would just point and stare. Say things like "Oh My god" or "I think I am going to be sick".

Hey I am sorry my suit of human skin isnt perfect but its my first try people! jeez!

That is what we are all taking about right? No? oh well just disregard than....  Side note, Im hosting a lotion rubbing all over ourselves party in the pit in my basement next weekend.. any takers?

#21 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Pazy said:
" @Jayge said:
" Big dick.

"
She is just giving me more reasons to hate her, and more and more on a personal level. "
Pazy Jr. Not the tallest of the bunch?
#22 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

shared interests

#23 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @Pazy said:
" @Jayge said:
" Big dick.

"
She is just giving me more reasons to hate her, and more and more on a personal level. "
Pazy Jr. Not the tallest of the bunch? "
True but thats not the reason I hate her or the reason this video makes me hate her more. I hate it when people purely base things off of look especially when it comes to love or relationships.
#24 Posted by Dethfish (3666 posts) -

Is it just me or is it weird to post what you look for in a girl on a gaming forum filled 99% with guys?

#25 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@Dethfish77 said:
" Is it just me or is it weird to post what you look for in a girl on a gaming forum filled 99% with guys? "
Just you. It don't really matter much, the OP probably wants people to agree with him so he doesn't fell like a freak who is the only person who likes girls with nice bodies.
#26 Edited by Hamst3r (4484 posts) -

It's annoying when a girl has all this crap that just gets in the way of me loving her...like a family and restraining orders and consciousness. Legs too, they just use them to run away.

A girl without all that is what I'm looking for.
#27 Posted by DBZ_Fanatic (132 posts) -

I had a hot girlfriend....but she turned out to be really annoying and an all around bitch. I'm not really looking for girls after just getting out of that relationship but if I was on the prowl I just want a girl thats nice, funny, and cute:)

#28 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Hamst3r said:
" It's annoying when a girl has all this crap that just gets in the way of me loving her...like a family and restraining orders and consciousness. Legs too, they just use them to run away.A girl without all that is what I'm looking for. "
So you want an Orphan who has amputated legs and is in a coma?
#29 Posted by Dethfish (3666 posts) -
@CowMuffins said:
"@Dethfish77 said:
" Is it just me or is it weird to post what you look for in a girl on a gaming forum filled 99% with guys? "
Just you. It don't really matter much, the OP probably wants people to agree with him so he doesn't fell like a freak who is the only person who likes girls with nice bodies."

Well this isn't the weirdest topic ever posted on GB I guess.

To stay on topic though I mainly just like a girl who likes things I like. Like games or metal or both. That'd be awesome.
#30 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @Hamst3r said:
" It's annoying when a girl has all this crap that just gets in the way of me loving her...like a family and restraining orders and consciousness. Legs too, they just use them to run away.A girl without all that is what I'm looking for. "
So you want an Orphan who has amputated legs and is in a coma? "

Cheaper than a hooker I guess...lol
#31 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Pazy said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Hamst3r said:
Cheaper than a hooker I guess...lol "
Yeah, I would guess they would be free because they can't really say "no" because THEY ARE IN A FREAKING COMA!
#32 Posted by Hamst3r (4484 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @Hamst3r said:
That sounds incredible, I'll take however many you have! Do I get a discount if I order them in bulk?
#33 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1329 posts) -

Cute face
Curvy ass
Thin waist

Tits can be nice too, but ass is more important. And not too tall.

#34 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@Jayge said:
" Big dick."
If the girl has a big dick, then...

To each his own.
#35 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -
@Kamasama said:
" @Jayge said:
" Big dick."
If the girl has a big dick, then...To each his own. "
Sounds like an interesting experience at least.
#36 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
"

3. really easy

"
wut?
#37 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @Emandudeguyperson said:
"

3. really easy

"
wut? "
Ye thats a bit of a conflict, they they had even a little bit of brains they would say no to you lol
#38 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Big bust.

#39 Posted by Philantrophy (354 posts) -

A supermodel. 

Heard there are plenty of them.

#40 Posted by Colonel_Cool (808 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" A Gorgeous face and a nice personality.Screw boobs! "
I plan to!
#41 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

Fran from FF12.

#42 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -
@Pazy said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Pazy said:
" @Jayge said:
" Big dick.

"
Pazy Jr. Not the tallest of the bunch? "
True but thats not the reason I hate her or the reason this video makes me hate her more. I hate it when people purely base things off of look especially when it comes to love or relationships. "
I think the point is she's not after love or a relationship. Gotta agree with you though, she makes awful music and she is awful. No surprise there, really.
#43 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -
@Dethfish77 said:
Let's play a game of pretend.
#44 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -

I look that she is a gamer just like me, funny, cute and intelligent. 

That doesn't mean I'll ever find her. But we can always sacrifice the first need.

#45 Posted by mikemosha90 (113 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson said:
"

1. No fat chicks
2. huge tits
3. really easy

"
Yes.
#46 Posted by DeadMonkeys (825 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" shared interests "
This.
#47 Posted by phlegms (1607 posts) -

Well the girl obviously needs to have looks to attract me to her first, but following that a sense of humor and fun would be the most important thing. With intelligence following that.

#48 Edited by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

This thread could easily get locked. But what I look for is:

1. Nice personality
  2. Nice smile
  3. Fun to hang out with
  4. Isn't too serious
  5. Pretty face
  6. A nice body. I don't need huge boobs, but if you don't have anything intresting, good-bye.
  7. Pretty feet. I'm not sure why, but a girl has GOT to have them.
But just remember, all woman need to be loved. It just doesn't have to be by you. ;)
#49 Edited by jakob187 (21671 posts) -
@Jayge: Dood, I don't know why...but I read "big dick" and I just can't stop laughing my fucking ass off!!!  I don't know if it was the shock of hilarity and irony that it offered...or the fact that you said it.

Also, what do I look for in a woman?  Any girl with enough balance that I can bend her over, rail her, and still use her back as a table to make a ham sandwich with.  She's also gotta be down for fucking to Slayer and Pantera.
#50 Posted by Baillie (4173 posts) -

I prefer a girl that has a guy already. I like to swoop in and steal her away, if that does actually work, then it's fun and games from there. Usually doesn't last long though, lol.