What do you think of gamespot.com now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SHgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SHgamer
I have been wondering, since giantbomb.com has launched, what do you guys think of gamespot.com?  I have been there a few times since coming here and I can tell you it sucks.  The reviewers are nothing compared to guys like Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis and there show On the Spot is really just repetitive.  The only good thing about the show is probably Kristin Rielly.  But the reviews are bad and the people like Chris Watters and Aaron Thomas just are stupid.
Dissolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dissolve

All I ever visited GameSpot for was the Hot Spot and that's changed a lot and isn't for me anymore.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By lordofultima

I don't really want to flame GameSpot or anything, there have been plenty of these threads already in the forums. GameSpot has respectable editors, and is a very full-featured website. I have nothing against it. I just like Giant Bomb more. =P

ItalyCanadian9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ItalyCanadian9

They suck now. But it was great there a year ago.

Sushbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sushbag

I haven't been back to Gamespot since I cancelled my pay account the day Gerstmann was fired. So I wouldn't know.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Havent been back to GS much since GB opened up. But do we really need another thread talking about GS? :S

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Just_Insane

well....as of right now it DOES have more info on games....like when I wanted to know something specific about a game....chances are they had it and GB didn't....but that will change over the course of time

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By mike

I'm pretty sure we have enough of these topics.  Looking to the future, let''s concentrate on what Giant Bomb is and not what other sites aren't.