• 59 results
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ryanwho

Some people don't know the difference between climate and weather. And they also think colder winters disprove global warming. And I think that's adorable.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Pinworm45

I think it's an annoying topic of discussion because both sides of the field are incredibly ignorant. It's like discussing wormhole physics with Miss South Carolina, reading peoples opinions can only make you more stupid. 

I also always find it ironic that the same people who think global warming is a lie made up by people in some sort of conspiracy will happily buy bullshit like 2012 

And furthermore, no, there isn't evidence behind 2012. At all. At least not the popular end of the world theories. 

All that's happening is a minor alignment (who cares, it happens all the time and has no discernible effect) and we're entering the southern hemisphere of our galaxy - again, who cares? It has no effect.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I think Global Warming is a bad name for something that's seriously messing up the planet.  

Crazy Climate Change would be better. Or just CCC. 

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

cow farts are srs business

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By btman

It's actually global climate change.  And it's a fact.  I hate when people think it's just a lie....that's just being ignorant to the truth.  Recently a 100 square MILE glacier fell off Greenland and is now floating in the Atlantic Ocean....lemme say that again a 100 SQUARE MILE GLACIER IS NOT MELTING IN THE ATLANTIC.  

If you don't believe in it please reply to me and tell me where all the poisonous gas that humans create is going.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hunkulese
@Yeloow said:
" I don't think there's ever going to be anything official on global warming, whether it's the same people who said games are cocaine or if abysmal was the other guy and this is the real stuff. BUT while i'm no pro in this subject I would like to say that rather then 2012 then an old ass assumption on something bizarre let alone, this actually has some evidence up it's sleeve witch intimidates me.. maybe not enough to kill my self then drown because i'm probably going to die from my brother in law so..   Jokes aside I really want to know what others think.  "
I don't mean to be a dick but you might want to try and read what you write before you post something. It's late here so maybe it's me but I just reread your post 5 times and am not 100% sure what you're trying to say.  

I'm not trying to be an asshole but look at this. It'll help your future posts come off as a little more intelligent and slightly less mind numbing.  
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By Catolf

figured I'd bump this thread from what I saw off of Glenn beck made me Lul..

Yes, I do believe in Global Climate change, it's not a fairytale, and don't start crying when shit messes up XP But I saw this on the show and figured I would share, this I believe was Broadcast in ...Britain? Anyway, Kids blow up... BOOM.(NSFW) You guy's she check the comments, that's ridiculous.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By crusader8463

I like it! It' s making all the warm places cold and all the cold places warm, and as some one who lived where we always had bad winters it's nice to not have such long ones anymore.

darkstorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By darkstorn

It's technically 'climate change,' because many places are going to get colder in the near future.

I think warming is happening, and it's man-accelerated, but not entirely man-made. The Earth goes through phases of cooling and heating (Ice age, anyone?), but we still need to cut our emissions in order to add longevity to our planet's climate.