• 77 results
Edited 1 year, 7 months ago

Poll: What do you usually wear to sleep? (321 votes)

The same clothes I was wearing earlier 10%
Pajamas 22%
Underwear (maybe with an undershirt or bra) 51%
NAKED 17%
#1 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

Depends on the season

#2 Edited by MideonNViscera (2252 posts) -

Boxers.

EDIT: Unless I had sex between getting into bed and falling asleep, then I'd be naked. If I got up to have a smoke or get a drink then I probably threw my boxers back on. Or pajama pants.

#3 Posted by BigJeffrey (5112 posts) -

I usually sleep in my tear hoodie.

#4 Posted by DeeGee (2143 posts) -

Boxers usually, occasionally nothing at all.

#5 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7100 posts) -

Lots of leather, usually. Or latex. Either is fine.

#6 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

A bed.

#7 Edited by ajamafalous (12166 posts) -

boxers + t-shirt

#8 Edited by PenguinDust (12642 posts) -

Usually, an undershirt and a pair of sweats or pajama bottoms. In the summer, sometimes just a pair of boxers.

#9 Posted by Svenzon (733 posts) -

Boxers, socks and soft pants.

#10 Edited by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

Depends on how hot it is. Weather wise, that is. Not sexy wise, because it's always super hot in that regard.

#11 Posted by hawkinson76 (376 posts) -

PJ's. Never owned any before my wife, very useful, can go outside late at night or early morning if I need, without putting anything else on.

#12 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

I sleep naked.

#13 Posted by Hilbert (349 posts) -

Chocobo suit.

#14 Posted by Hedrox (5 posts) -

Naked.. Or my Giant Bomb shirt.. Sometimes you gotta rep in dreamland too.

#15 Edited by believer258 (12215 posts) -

T-shirt and gym shorts. Or whatever I wore during the day, if I'm up late enough.

#16 Edited by Superkenon (1507 posts) -

Kind of in-between pajamas and what-I-was-wearing. When I get home, I change out of my work clothes and throw on some lounge pants and loose t-shirt, which I will eventually go on to sleep in. So, basically pajamas, except I was wearing them all evening.

I may be some kind of animal.

#17 Edited by jaycee13 (523 posts) -

I sleep like Nico Belic. Fully clothed, on top of the covers.

#18 Posted by BaneFireLord (2958 posts) -

Same shirt I wore during the day with pajama pants during the winter, same shirt and no pants during the summer.

#19 Edited by mlarrabee (3064 posts) -

@superkenon: No, this is spot on. Why change from work clothing into home clothing just to change into sleepwear later? These track pants and T-shirt are perfectly acceptable for both strolling about the house and sleeping.

#20 Edited by Chop (1998 posts) -

More often than not, I just fall asleep in my jeans. I'm terrible.

#21 Edited by Jams (2966 posts) -

@chop said:

More often than not, I just fall asleep in my jeans. I'm terrible.

Nothing to feel bad about. I fall asleep in your jeans sometimes too.

#22 Edited by Superkenon (1507 posts) -

@mlarrabee: Yep, that's how I feel about it. Plus a third change of clothes would just make laundry ridiculous. For that reason, (and here's the kinda slobby part) I'll sometimes re-use the same clothes a few evenings in a row, since I'm not doing anything in them except hanging around the house anyway.

Ahh, riveting conversation.

#23 Posted by Chtasm (463 posts) -

A shirt and shorts or sweatpants depending on the season.

#24 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

@chop: every time I fall asleep wearing jeans I wake up feeling TERRIBLE.

My sleep attire ranges from t shirt and pyjama bottoms to nuthin depending on the weather.

#25 Edited by Tackchevy (266 posts) -

Been sleeping naked going strong close to 12 years now. Also the same time I decided to quit wearing underwear, ever. It's a lifestyle.

#26 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

There's no shorts option?! You put the boxers on too, you know!

#27 Posted by wjb (1697 posts) -

Boxers.

EDIT: Unless I had sex between getting into bed and falling asleep, then I'd be naked. If I got up to have a smoke or get a drink then I probably threw my boxers back on. Or pajama pants.

WAY TO BRAG!

But I alternate between boxers and nude, too; my bed is pretty toasty. I can't imagine wearing pajamas or anything more unless I live in cold climates without proper heating.

If I need to go outside, for some reason, I have a old t-shirt and basketball shorts on the floor.

#28 Edited by ProfessorEss (7523 posts) -

Briefs baby.

Commando jammy bottoms for special occasions.

#29 Posted by wemibelec90 (1839 posts) -

Shirt+underwear. Most comfy that way. Used to go without the shirt, but hated the way I would always sweat and my arms would stick to my sides.

#30 Posted by Butler (392 posts) -

The preferred nomenclature is Nekkid! Thank you.

#31 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Boxers. I don't like the idea of farts and whatever the butthole is up to at night to be soaked up by the bed. I can fart in my boxers all night, I don't care.

Love reading in the nude, after a shower.

#32 Posted by Ben_H (3444 posts) -

Proper pyjamas, because I am civilized like that. I am contemplating getting a monogrammed set.

#33 Edited by LeYcH (216 posts) -

Naked.
Saves on money, comfortable and it's convenient ;)

#34 Posted by Daveyo520 (7010 posts) -

Who the hell wears their normal clothes to bed?

#35 Edited by zFUBARz (637 posts) -

Toss and turn all night if I wear anything, gotta be free!

#36 Posted by Reisz (1527 posts) -

COMMANDO BABY.

#37 Posted by wjb (1697 posts) -

Alcoholics?

#38 Edited by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

I used to and still prefer to sleep in the nude. I hate the way underwear bunches up and crushes my testicles as I try to sleep. I tend to roll around in my sleep a lot. Sadly since I now live with people and have to keep my door open if I want to breath and not suffocate I can't really be naked with the door open. Doesn't go over very well. One day. One day...

#39 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1857 posts) -

I wear my normal clothes because being naked really bothers me. Even just wearing my underwear makes me uncomfortable. Sometimes I wear my Victoria's Secret jammies, though.

#40 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2621 posts) -

Sweatpants and a t-shirt. If it's really hot outside and my air conditioning is broken then shorts. On days like Friday when I stay up a bit later sometimes I get too tired and fall asleep with my jeans on because I'm too lazy to get up and change. Always regret doing that the next morning.

#41 Edited by JasonR86 (9729 posts) -

Women.

#42 Posted by Rainbowkisses (467 posts) -

Usually underwear or pajamas pants. I'll sometimes sleep in the nude but it's a rare occasion.

#43 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -
Swag

#44 Edited by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@daveyo520 said:

I can't stand to wear sweats or any sort of shorts really, so I used to wear jeans to bed.

But a fresh pair for sleeping in, I wasn't a monster.

Then I got too hot for my own good/got used to sleeping with a person and now I sleep in the nude. Something I should probably change before enlisting...

When I get an awesome workout right before bed though I like to just fall asleep fully clothed, on a random spot on the floor. Best sleep ever. Padding is for pussies.

#45 Posted by Daveyo520 (7010 posts) -

@mordeaniischaos: Jeans are by far the worst type of pant I can think of wearing to bed. PJ pants are wear (<-- huh huh) it is at.

Ya, I don't think that will go well in the military.

#46 Posted by mandude (2666 posts) -

Nothing at all. Sometimes, I'll wear jeans.

#47 Posted by Turbyne (98 posts) -

A t shirt and pajama pants. That shits just comftorable.

Really doe panties.

#48 Edited by Stonyman65 (2879 posts) -

Boxers and a T-Shirt usually. If it's hot than just boxers. I can't sleep nude because I live in a house with 3 other people so there is a moderately high chance of them seeing my junk if they walk down the hallway at the wrong time.

#49 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@mordeaniischaos: Jeans are by far the worst type of pant I can think of wearing to bed. PJ pants are wear (<-- huh huh) it is at.

Ya, I don't think that will go well in the military.

Jeans are the most comfortable of pants. As long as they aren't stupid skinny jeans they are super comfy.

Probably not!

This is my rifle, this is my gun.

#50 Edited by Daveyo520 (7010 posts) -

@mordeaniischaos: They can be all hard and rough. So they can like be used at a construction site and all that. Even not work jeans are still kinda like that.