• 67 results
#1 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1237 posts) -

#2 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1237 posts) -

Hey guys,

I ask this question because my brother and I wear having a discussion the other day about this topic. I have worn pajamas with boxers up until last summer when I tried just pajama pants and thought it was much more comfortable. I was curious as to what other people considered the most comfortable.

Thanks!

#3 Posted by believer258 (11775 posts) -

Depends on when I go to bed.

If it's anytime before 12, then usually gym shorts and an old t-shirt. If it's after that? Whatever I happen to lay down in.

#4 Posted by JakeLogan (220 posts) -

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

#5 Posted by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

this isn't a creepy question at all.

I like walking around butt-naked.

#6 Posted by TheJohn (553 posts) -

Chanel no 5

#7 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

E.

#8 Posted by DarkShaper (1323 posts) -

unless i'm in layers I just take my jeans off and sleep like that.

#9 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Surely I can't be the only person who just falls asleep in whatever they are currently wearing.

#10 Posted by SMTDante89 (2560 posts) -

@Zenaxzd said:

Surely I can't be the only person who just falls asleep in whatever they are currently wearing.

Normally I do the same, occasionally I'll change out of my jeans I wore for the day and put on a pair of shorts instead if it's really warm in my room when I head to bed.

#11 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -

I live near Seattle so it depends on what time of year it is. Winter, what I'm wearing because it's thick and it gets fucking COLD in my house. No shit, one day I walked out to my kitchen and there was condensation on the walls because it got so fucking cold overnight it froze over and then melted. Inside my house. Spring, either my fuzzy pants and a tshirt or my (surprisingly amazingly comfortable)Victoria's Secret button up pajamas. Summer, boxers. Fall, shirtless, jeans.

#12 Posted by ajamafalous (11942 posts) -

Sometimes just boxers, sometimes boxers/basketball shorts, sometimes boxers/pajama pants. Always a t shirt.

#13 Posted by Pezen (1591 posts) -

Underwear. Being naked is strange, and wearing more would just make me sweat like a polar bear in the sahara desert. I don't understand how people can sleep in so much clothing.

#14 Posted by Village_Guy (2534 posts) -

Naked like a real man!

Also real men aren't afraid of getting thrown into fires by hot nazi ladies!
#15 Posted by StarvingGamer (8128 posts) -

It depends on how hot/cold it is.

#16 Posted by JackSukeru (5908 posts) -

I nude in the sleep.

#17 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

Nude or boxers. I'll PM you photos.

#18 Posted by AlexW00d (6230 posts) -

Why did you misspell pyjamas so many times?

#19 Posted by TobbRobb (4589 posts) -

Pajamas are too hot, I tend to sleep in just boxers but I can sleep nude to. Well that is if I get to sleep in a bed... Anywhere else I'll just drop in what I'm already wearing.

#20 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Haven't worn pajamas since I was a kid. I really just sleep wearing my jeans and shirt. Not too uncomfortable for me.

#21 Posted by Dagbiker (6957 posts) -

I used to sleep in my clothes until just this last summer. Mostly because I wouldent wash my pajamas and then wouldn't have any thing to wear.also because im fat. I just recently got ok with wearing no shirt and boxers

#22 Posted by CaLe (3944 posts) -

I like to pretend I'm dead so I wear a Tuxedo (I'm still saving money for my death suit) in bed and lie with my hands on my chest. It takes a little longer to fall asleep this way but it's what works for me.

#23 Posted by ch3burashka (5037 posts) -

The emperor's clothes.

#24 Posted by Vestigial_Man (311 posts) -

I wear just pyjama "pants" if you mean trousers in summer but in winter I'll put a top on as well. I like to have the clear definition between what I was wearing one night and what I'll be wearing the next morning otherwise I'd end up wearing the same boxers for days at a time if I slept in them.

#25 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1237 posts) -

Thanks for the responses haha! I am really surprised by the amount of people who sleep in clothes that they wore that day.

#26 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6295 posts) -

White t and pajama pants.

#27 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -

People sleep in theie clothes? What? That is seriously the weirdest thing I have heard of in a LONG while.

Just boxers, myself. Anything else seems like the most uncomfortable thing in the world ever.

You people are crazy

#28 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

Boxers and a shirt.

#29 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1787 posts) -

@AlexW00d: 'Merica Motherfucker.

#30 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

T-shirt and the girl version of boxers.

I don't do pyjamas.

#31 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

I just take my jeans and socks off.

#32 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

In bed I just wear boxers and a T-Shirt or depending on the temperature no T-Shirt.

#33 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

A makeshift toga.

#34 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

What I wear during the day.

#35 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

I like to sleep in my boxers and my sweet ass Ghostbusters pyjamas

#36 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Nahssing.

#37 Posted by Chemin (632 posts) -

@Pezen said:

Underwear. Being naked is strange, and wearing more would just make me sweat like a polar bear in the Sahara desert. I don't understand how people can sleep in so much clothing.

Yup. That's me also.

#38 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Underwear, sometimes a t-shirt, but most days not.

#39 Posted by Clouise (147 posts) -

I wear pyjamas pants and one of my various t-shirts, usually a whiskey media t-shirt. They are so comfy. If it's cold I'll wear a hoodie and maybe some slipper boots too.

#40 Posted by Rerejo28 (135 posts) -

I sleep naked. Because I have sex naked. And sleep follows sex.

*bro-fist*

#41 Posted by Hamst3r (4479 posts) -
#42 Posted by Enigma777 (6070 posts) -

I only wear pajamas when it's really, really cold... so never.

#43 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Always boxers only.

#44 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -

Pyjamas with Denver The Last Dinosaur prints.

#45 Posted by Metal_Mills (2986 posts) -

Naked. Feels good man.

#46 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -

It's variable, dependent on the heat of the night in question.

#47 Posted by dagas (2794 posts) -

@digitalsea87 said:

People sleep in theie clothes? What? That is seriously the weirdest thing I have heard of in a LONG while. Just boxers, myself. Anything else seems like the most uncomfortable thing in the world ever. You people are crazy

If that's the wierdest thing you've heard in some time you must not hear a lot of things. But I agree, I don't like sleeping in clothes.

#48 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

WHO THE FUCK SLEEPS IN JEANS AND THEIR DAY CLOTHES??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

#49 Posted by Intro (1206 posts) -

Either shorts and boxers with no shirt, boxers with no shirt or nothing.

#50 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree said:

Haven't worn pajamas since I was a kid. I really just sleep wearing my jeans and shirt. Not too uncomfortable for me.

I thought i was the only one.