• 91 results
#1 Posted by dalin88 (24 posts) -

Hello guys, i like to play games so much.. In a day i am play games 2-3 hours . Currently i am playing

Mass Effect games, Its a action , fighting games , I love to play these type of games...Which type of

games you like to play and share with me..

#2 Posted by frankfartmouth (1016 posts) -

Say what?

#3 Posted by WickedFather (1730 posts) -

I laik play jawmpin gaym whair lidl rabbat man jawmp on croncondail head and calleckts bier from thin laidee.

#4 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

Ummm....ok, I'll play along

Playing Dishonored and P3P currently....how is the action fighting Mass Effect game @dalin88...

#5 Posted by Jeust (10480 posts) -

I'm playing the Lost in Memories DLC from Resident Evil 5 Gold.

#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Asura's Wrath! Catching up on all the games I missed during the year before November hits.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Asura's Wrath! Catching up on all the games I missed during the year before November hits.

Game is fucking amazing. Few games I enjoyed as much as Asura's Wrath. What do you think of it so far?

#8 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

XCOM. with dishonored sat waiting.

#9 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

Game is fucking amazing. Few games I enjoyed as much as Asura's Wrath. What do you think of it so far?

Pretty awesome! I'm only on chapter 9 but I've already been suckered into buying the DLC. Even if it isn't much of a game, it'll probably end up on my top 3 games of the year!

#10 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

@dalin88 said:

Hello guys, i like to play games so much.. In a day i am play games 2-3 hours . Currently i am playing

Mass Effect games, Its a action , fighting games , I love to play these type of games...Which type of

games you like to play and share with me..

Wow man your formatting and grammar is really off, which makes it really funny to read. It seems like you tried to translate from Chinese with google translator, or something. Right now I am playing MW3, which I like to play.

#11 Posted by tysonwritesel (90 posts) -

nothing until forza horizon

#12 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Beat XCOM on normal, going to continue the turn based strategising with Front Mission 3 on the Vita. Never got around to playing it back then and I really liked the DS version of the original.

#13 Posted by Aetheldod (3511 posts) -

Well last game I booted last week was Hexen: Dark Citadel of the Deathkings expansion using the GZdoom mod (favulous mod by the way)

#14 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

Pretty awesome! I'm only on chapter 9 but I've already been suckered into buying the DLC. Even if it isn't much of a game, it'll probably end up on my top 3 games of the year!

I just bought the "True" Ending which is really good so I recommend that, I didn't touch the lost chapters

#15 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -

Dishonored, XCOM, Mark of the Ninja, Doom 3 BFG, Borderlands 2 and Dark Souls mostly.

#16 Posted by MEATBALL (3071 posts) -

Lots of Borderlands 2, finished Dishonored earlier this week and started another game, I may or may not keep playing it.

#17 Posted by _Chad (963 posts) -

Just finished the Borderlands 2 DLC. I've finally started Dark Souls and I have Dishonored waiting. I'm also playing Persona 3 Portable on my Vita.

#18 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

I am Assiansaiss Cred Revailtons playing old Ezion man is cool and game is fine but I do not impress with how forulamic aisiceins creedd is being coming.

#19 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

I just bought the "True" Ending which is really good so I recommend that, I didn't touch the lost chapters

I just beat it, including the true ending. Asura's Wrath may just be one of my favorite experiences of all time...Holy crap.

This is the reason why I've been buying the Ninja Storm games for all these years! To fund this!

#20 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2198 posts) -

Was just playing Persona 3 Portable, but I got enemy advantaged and one shotted so I'm currently mad right now. I'll probably pick it up again in a few hours.

#21 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

Borderlands 2 here too. Not much left until finishing the true vault hunter mode and then I can hit the DLC later this week.

#22 Posted by BaneFireLord (2912 posts) -

XCOM. Pretty much just XCOM.

#23 Posted by Sean2206 (264 posts) -

Just Cause 2 its really fun. I'm working my way through games I missed this gen before the holiday onslaught.

#24 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Borderlands 2. Been playing through as the Mechromancer.

#25 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

Dishonored. Haven't been putting as much time as I would like into it.

#26 Posted by tripmills (23 posts) -

GTA IV - The Lost and The Damned...all IceEnhanced out on my PC. 

WipeOut for the kinect for some strange ass reason.

#27 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

I'm playing Anna. I'm still stuck outside of the house. Seriously, does anyone know what the hell you do after you put the two eye pieces into the sigil type thing above the door?

#28 Posted by believer258 (11642 posts) -

Doom 3 BFG, Batman Arkham City, and Darksiders 2.

Since I had to reinstall Windows recently and I only have a handful of games on my hard drive at the moment, I'm also going to wrap up Bastion. After I clear something up I'll add Need For Speed Hot Pursuit to that list.

#29 Posted by Ersanven (91 posts) -

Catching up on Borderlands 2 since my Xbox red ringed. I managed to make it all the way past the point I was when it died and beyond.

#30 Posted by falling_fast (2189 posts) -

I've restarted xcom twice. gonna try to play it smarter this time.

#31 Posted by SSully (4125 posts) -

@damnable_fiend said:

Why didn't you try to play smarter the second time?

#32 Posted by borkran (25 posts) -

I'm splitting my gaming time between some Paper Mario (N64) and Sleeping Dogs. I played Paper Mario for 4 hours today. Awesome.

#33 Posted by MegaLombax (384 posts) -

I'm playing Asura's Wrath, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, XCom, Shoot Many Robots, and Syndicate. But most of the time Borderlands 2.

#34 Posted by HadesTimes (802 posts) -

Borderlands 2

#35 Posted by Wrect (315 posts) -

The Witcher 2

#36 Posted by BillyMethers (149 posts) -

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (not a NFS fan but this one seems decent) and replaying Hitman Contracts

#37 Posted by InfiniteSpark (296 posts) -

Right now, I'm juggling between these games: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Rock Band Blitz, and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

Up till two weeks ago, all I was playing for the most part was Persona 4 Arena for a lot of casual bouts and competing in the second and third GB tournaments.

#38 Posted by csl316 (8124 posts) -

Doom 3 BFG, loving it. Gotta finish Darksiders 2 and start up Mark of the Ninja before Z.O.E. HD and Halo 4 reserve the rest of the year.

#39 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

command and conquer generals/generals zero hour

and command and conquer 4 tiberian twilight.

#40 Posted by falserelic (5333 posts) -

I've been playing Evil Residents 6 on my ps3.....

#41 Posted by csl316 (8124 posts) -
@Cloudenvy

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

I just beat it, including the true ending. Asura's Wrath may just be one of my favorite experiences of all time...Holy crap.

This is the reason why I've been buying the Ninja Storm games for all these years! To fund this!

One of my favorites of the year. I'm trying to get everyone I know to give it a shot. The DLC was unbelievable.
#42 Posted by Stonyman65 (2591 posts) -

I'm jamming through Just Cause 2. Old, I know, but still fun. After that, I'm going back to GTA 4 again (still haven't finished it), just waiting for new stuff.

#43 Posted by That1BlackGuy (217 posts) -

I finally finished Dynasty Warriors 7 (fun but what a pain in the ass) and now working my way to some PSP games and may go back for some old PS3 titles I haven't finished yet. I'm" mainly waiting until Black Friday so I can get a Xbox 360. I won't get any significant gaming done until the holidays anyways.

#44 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3105 posts) -

Crackdown. Can't go wrong.

#45 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

Just trying to beat XCOM:EU.

#46 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -

I'm finishing up Sleeping Dogs and I'm playing Yakuza: Dead Souls, exploring the orient one game at a time.

#47 Posted by falling_fast (2189 posts) -

@SSully said:

@damnable_fiend said:

Why didn't you try to play smarter the second time?

well, the first time I kind of ignored the base building. the second time I got the base-building wrong. this, the third time, seems to be going really well, though. so far, anyways.

#48 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

Dishonored 

the Boyle party mission was so good. Pretending to be a guest and then signing Corvo's real name on the guest list was such a badass moment. 

#49 Posted by me3639 (1728 posts) -

Mark of the Ninja PC

Torchlight 2

Sniper Elite v2

#50 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (529 posts) -

Mass Effect and Mark of the Ninja.