• 193 results
#1 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -

Spiderman 3 on ps2 what can I say it was fun 

#2 Posted by Chirag4 (585 posts) -

FFXIII and FFIX

#3 Posted by AltonBrown (949 posts) -
#4 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@AltonBrown: 
I just clicked on your link and I was overflowed with hate.That game just looks awful
#5 Posted by SteveV (182 posts) -

Thats got to be the Dynasty Warriors series. Whats up with the hate?

#6 Posted by AltonBrown (949 posts) -
@Iceman2913:  I got it for $2. It's exceedingly terrible in an incredibly endearing way.  
#7 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

Red Dead Revolver and Kingdom Hearts (the first one, not the dumb sequel).

#8 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@AltonBrown: 
lol that made me laugh
#9 Posted by Shazam (474 posts) -

Alien Vs.Predator on the Xbox 360. I know the graphics aren't the best and the handling is piss poor but it is seriously addictive. I do that slow predator laugh every time I kill someone, it's pretty sad. I've switch to "Want some candy ?!?" every once in awhile but it still means I'm a freak.

#10 Posted by WitchHunter_Z (882 posts) -
@Chirag4 said:
" FFXIII and FFIX "
Isn't IX commonly seen as one of the best entries post-VII?

Lots of people seem to hate FFX, but despite the fact that some of it's characters are awful [Yuna and Rikku mostly] it has the absolute best combat system in any Final Fantasy I've played; none of that active time bullshit and the character swapping for rock-paper-scissors elements worked great.
Also; Auron is awesome.
#11 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@100_Hertz: 
how was KH2 a dumb sequel
#12 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -
@Chirag4 said:
" FFXIII and FFIX "
signed!
#13 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@WitchHunter_Z: 
Yeah besides Final Fantasy III is the worst imo
#14 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

oooh, tough. 
Um... The first Halo.
#15 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

I liked Britney's Dance Beat.

#16 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1052 posts) -

#17 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -
@Iceman2913 said:
" @100_Hertz:  how was KH2 a dumb sequel "
It was too J-Pop for my tastes, and grinding was so much more fun in KH1, but it's still a good game.
#18 Posted by Wrect (315 posts) -

Mirror's Edge 
#19 Posted by immike (714 posts) -

Bioshock 2 Multiplayer and sometimes singleplayer.  

Uhh, I'll think of more later.

#20 Posted by WitchHunter_Z (882 posts) -
@Iceman2913:  I like Final Fantasy III, it's hard as hell and the job system is a bit clunky but overall I found it enjoyable.

I'll get flack for saying it but JRPGs don't get much lower than FF VIII, ugh what a travesty.
#21 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@PantyshotMQN said:
" oooh, tough. Um... The first Halo. "
what everyone loves the first halo!

for me its gotta be earthbound, i'm thinking locally, no one I know at my school or general area likes earthbound
#22 Posted by Carlos1408 (1490 posts) -

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (and the whole series in general) the only game in the world i've never gotten tired of and still love to bits. I'm just so good at it lol :P
#23 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@Meowayne: 
I didn't even know she had a game..
#24 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -
@Iceman2913 said:
they botched the steamboat willy sequence. i was sorely disappointed after completing that world within an hour and a half. it was too fucking short. it also had a half-assed feel to it. the boss fights weren't too memorable either. 

getting back on to the topic. the game that i absolutely loved playing is XIII. it's a cel-shaded first person shooter. it's quite under-rated, imo. it had stealth parts that were somewhat a pain in the ass. once you figured out the enemy ai's pattern on some of those levels, you were good as gold. some other levels took absolute patience. especially the final boss fight. man, it was a doozy on the easiest difficulty! too bad it never got a sequel. there was a cliffhanger at the very end on the boat.
#25 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@Carlos1408: 
huh most people like smash bros.
#26 Posted by Ratcabbage (247 posts) -

Looney Tunes Space Race for the Dreamcast.

#27 Posted by Goly (843 posts) -
Mad Dog McCree. That game was awesome, it had the most over the top deaths I have seen in any game and we would name every single fucking enemy from the last level (because the last level was way too epic, so many enemies) stuff like balcony jumper number 1. The names weren't very original but I got a kick out of that game. I was 10 btw.
#28 Posted by Szlifier (481 posts) -

GTA IV

#29 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6387 posts) -

WET, Dantes Inferno, Grand Theft Auto IV.
#30 Posted by fugie7 (1108 posts) -

jade empire.

#31 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -
@Szlifier said:
" GTA IV "
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
"Grand Theft Auto IV. "
What?
#32 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

American Mcgee's Alice

#33 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:
" @Iceman2913 said:
they botched the steamboat willy sequence. i was sorely disappointed after completing that world within an hour and a half. it was too fucking short. it also had a half-assed feel to it. the boss fights weren't too memorable either.   getting back on to the topic. the game that i absolutely loved playing is XIII. it's a cel-shaded first person shooter. it's quite under-rated, imo. it had stealth parts that were somewhat a pain in the ass. once you figured out the enemy ai's pattern on some of those levels, you were good as gold. some other levels took absolute patience. especially the final boss fight. man, it was a doozy on the easiest difficulty! too bad it never got a sequel. there was a cliffhanger at the very end on the boat. "
I have  to agree about KH2 the bosses weren't really all that epic except for the last few and I am going to have to buy XIII since it was only $5 dollars used at play&trade
#34 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

dynasty warriors, and the godfather games

#35 Posted by Carlos1408 (1490 posts) -
@Iceman2913:
Many do, but so many hate it and disrespect it as a fighting game lol...
#36 Posted by tranquilchaos (573 posts) -

Brutal Legend 

#37 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@WitchHunter_Z: 
yes FF3 is hard as @$@3 
lol our views differ because I thought FF VIII was miles better than FF VII
#38 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@Carlos1408: 
true, even though smash bros. brawl is my favorite fighting game of the decade
#39 Posted by Kbm600 (446 posts) -

Driv3r, KOTOR II, Sonic Adventure II.

#40 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

Monster Hunter....

Just read the comments from the QL.

#41 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Atleast I felt alone.

#42 Edited by Ghostiet (5228 posts) -

Mercs 2. It's not love probably, but I like the hell outta that game, even when it pisses me off at times.

#43 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (713 posts) -
@Iceman2913:  when/if you buy it. do NOT dual wield the uzi's! if you do, make sure to aim at your target's feet and let them work their way upward. if you decide to fight the controller, you'll be all over the place, shooting the walls, and just about everything else that isn't what you're supposed to be shooting at. oh, by the way, this game has had dual wielding loooooooooooooong before it was ever a thought in halo 2. i hate how people act as if halo 2 was the first game to have dual wielding.
#44 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Star Fox Adventures.

#45 Posted by Toxin066 (3256 posts) -

Ninja Gaiden 2

#46 Posted by Iceman2913 (508 posts) -
@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers: 
okay  cool thanks for the tips
#47 Posted by itsmadness (143 posts) -
@AltonBrown said:
" @Iceman2913:  I got it for $2. It's exceedingly terrible in an incredibly endearing way.  
"
Oh wow, that jump from the plane was amazing hahahah
#48 Posted by Yummylee (21293 posts) -

The RE Outbreak series.
#49 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -

Modern warfare 2

#50 Posted by BoOzak (882 posts) -
@foggel: I personally thought it was the best in the series. (having played all post SNES zelda games) Not to say they wernt all great; Wind waker just seemed to flow better and it also felt alot more expansive & unique compared  to the rest.. 
Other than that though there's the Yakuza Series which continues to be misrepresented and misunderstood, FFX dodgy voice acting aside (glad i'm not alone on this one but it still needs more love) & Oddworld: Munch's oddysse on the original Xbox. While not up to the same standards as the previous two there still hast been anything quite like it to this day.. (shame about Strangers Wrath though)