#1 Posted by Marlowefire (154 posts) -

In some of the earlier videos the people from Comic vine sat next to the duders in their new CBSi offices.... then all of a sudden I never see Tony or (what was her name?) anymore? I know comic vine is still doing stuff but where are they?

#2 Edited by Korwin (2721 posts) -

Sarah moved to New York and left the site. Tony is still there I believe but probably works from home a lot?

#3 Edited by Marlowefire (154 posts) -

ohh okay. thanks! It just dawned on me as I was watching some mailbags from earlier this year that neither of them were ever in the office.

#4 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (2594 posts) -

Yep there's actually been more staff added to the site since Sara left but they live in other cities.

#5 Posted by BisonHero (5661 posts) -

Now that they don't do I Love Mondays or Big Live Live Show Live anymore, when would we even see Tony anyways, aside from maybe at the end of the recent Extra Life 24-hour event? He might still be around, but there haven't really been any videos of their cubicle area since like July.

#6 Posted by crithon (2574 posts) -

I blame DC 52 reboot for this

#7 Posted by zFUBARz (590 posts) -

I thought Sara was moving to New York but staying on, a lot of Comic Book publishing is still based on the East Coast. Sucks that she left.