What if you were stranded on an island...

Feathered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Feathered

Alright, so I've been watching Lost recently and it's inspired some ideas.

Let's say you're stranded on an island and your only hope of survival is to be rescued. You crashed onto the island from an airplane and you managed to recover a laptop from the wreckage. Somehow, it's able to connect to the Internet and it has enough battery for you to do ONE thing. What do you do to let people know that you need rescue?

Also, let's say nobody knows you. You have no friends, no family, no coworkers. Nobody is looking for you or even knows you exist. What would be the best way to communicate your message?

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go on a big social website like Reddit and say that my plane crashed, that it's not a joke and I'm scared, where I departed from and where I was headed. The crash would have been on the news already or known to the airlines. After seeing my message the coast guard would hopefully know not to give up on me.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'd use google earth to find the others and steal one of their boats.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is probably a subreddit for people in need or something. I'd post in there.

If not, I would listen to Kanye West's Power.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfgame

I'd probably watch a cat video on youtube and leave a plea for help in that videos comment section.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Send a bomb threat to the White House in the hopes of getting arrested. It'd make a good story if it works!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By ShaggE

I'd create an elaborate Doom level called helpimonanisland.wad and hope people get the idea.