#1 Posted by Geralt (320 posts) -

Since the majority of internet rage stems from the sentiment where "how can they like this piece of hot garbage?" or "Why don't they like this greatest thing ever?". Which one gets on your nerves more?

I love it when "they" hate what I think it's great. But a little pissed off vice versa.

#2 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

I hate when people rag on a game like it's shovelware when I enjoyed it. You could say it's mediocre or even bad, but to give a fully functional game 1 star just seems ridiculous to me.

#3 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -

The one that gets on my nerves more is "How can they like this piece of hot garbage?"

#4 Posted by JasonR86 (9707 posts) -

I'm kind of getting tired of the internet just in general. So both I guess. And far more others.

#5 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Neither, really. What I do despise is when people lump together all criticism and dismisses it as "haters" simply because they enjoyed it.

#6 Posted by egg (1467 posts) -

I hate both because it's the hypocrisy that gets to me. If you like it you have "low standards", if you don't like it you have "bad taste".

#7 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3150 posts) -

People who say that there are no bad games, just games people don't like. They piss me off.

#8 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

The most infuriating thing?

When the internet becomes a collective group of self entitled jackasses about video games, who feel like everybody who works on video games owes them something.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Wait, which perspective am I taking? Do I hold or not hold the opinion in this situation?

#10 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1975 posts) -

I hate internet rage in general, there's far more important things in this world to be mad about than videogames.