What is the best energy drink?

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

matatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By matatat

I used to exclusively drink Monster classic then transitioned to Khaos then on to the low carb version (just less syrupy). Then I went to Rockstar for a while, then on to Red Bull (almost always the sugarfree version). I used to be REALLY into Bawls for a while and on occasion, when I come across a place that has them, will get a bottle. For a period I drank Nos because the student store near my dorms only sold those for some reason. Also the white Monster had me going back to Monster for a while.

In the end I'd say that Red Bull is probably the best in my opinion. Not too gross, not too sweet, pretty refreshing I think. However I've been getting into this variation of unroasted (green) coffee bean extract drinks lately, and they may be my new favorite. They're sweeter, but they're not too sweet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Out of these I've only tried the Strawberry Lemonade one and the Orange Mango (only Vitamin Water one). They're surprisingly powerful. I figured just being coffee based they wouldn't be too intense but the first time I had the Starbucks one I was a bit wired. I would definitely say it is stronger than a Red Bull. Not sure if it just has to do with a different type of caffeine possibly? Not sure.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By NTM

I'm not really a big energy drink drinker in terms of the normal kind of stuff, but I do think it smells good. I do however love a good mocha, and I often find the monster mocha's pretty good.

No Caption Provided

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By TrafalgarLaw

None, I've found medical research that states energy drinks can precipitate cardiac arrest after consuming a single can. It's like cola on steroids, with lots of cafeïne-like substances that manufacturers are not legally obliged to include on the ingredients list. This in particular regarding the true cafeïne amount in the can. You can bypass it by including cafeïne in the form of guaranine and others. Sorry guys to rain down on your lifestyle parade but the truth of the matter is that either coffee or tea (unsugared if possible) should suffice your caffeine needs and energy drinks are the most vile concoctions I've tasted.

Review of published cases of adverse cardiovascular events after ingestion of energy drinks. Am J Cardiol. 2014 Jan 1

NeoTheta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By NeoTheta
No Caption Provided

I drink way too many of these things, and to me, Amp Energy Boost is the best, specifically the red can. It has an awesome cherry flavor that tastes like sour gummy worms. If I ever have a choice, this is the one.

astrozombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fruit Punch Monster. Any other answer is misinformed.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red bull. Monster has this nasty sweet aftertaste I can't stand. There's some citrusey thing from the dollar store I drink sometimes called "rip it" tasted bad at first but wakes you up and is only a buck

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rockstar punched. Has the highest amount of caffeine I've seen from an energy drink you can find just about everywhere, and tastes pretty good too.

Not a huge fan of Monster.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

There are many energy drinks in our market, but which drink i like the most in my life, that is Red Bull. Its a very powerful and amazing Energy Drink, i had ever drink in my whole life. Many of my friends are like to drink this. If you going a drive to whole night, then you can drink its one cane, and don't worry about sleeping.

I'm not trying to be mean or insulting or anything, but this is genuinely the cutest post I have ever seen on this site

ichthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By ichthy

It's still coffee.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers