What is the coolest thing you've done in your life?

• 79 results
Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Legitimately motivating and inspiring the kids that I teach. That feeling will never grow old.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#53  Edited By big_jon

When I finally bench pressed 300lbs for the first time I felt pretty cool, but that's no where near as cool as playing WoW for 100 hours.

But I'm not really sure how to define cool so.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

I was flinging plastic forks with my friends last weekend because we're super childish and have the collective attention span of a goldfish. One was flung my way but I was telling a story and too busy to look at it, caught it and felt like a ninja.

And that's my crappy "cool" story.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By bigjeffrey

Discovered masturbation?

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By kishan6

@49th said:

Not so much something I've done but an experience I had.

On holiday in South Africa in a National Park driving around in my uncle's car, we were looking out for animals and I spotted a small elephant in the bushes near the side of the road. We watched it for a while until more elephants started appearing and proceeding to cross the road all around us. We were stuck there for about 7 minutes just looking at elephants on all sides, which, although amazing, was also quite terrifying at the time - knowing that if one of them decided to charge there would be no where for us to go and we didn't have a well protected vehicle. I also got to pet young Lions on that trip and one of them bit my jeans which was cool.

Happened to me when I was in kruger. Its really fucking cool to be surrounded by elephants but ya I agree it can be freaky as hell especially if you are on one of the one lane dirt backroads.

For mine was probably I worked at Knysna elephant park in SA and got charged by one of the elephants there when I was by myself and on foot. Had to jump over some weird mini ravine type thing to get away from her. Almost shit myself as well.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Capum15

The Dalai Lama shook my hand when he visited my state back in 2005, and I helped my mom set things up for that (she was the event coordinator on behalf of the Governors' office). I mostly set up the seating arrangements, with a couple of stage things. That was pretty cool. I also helped build an Anne Frank Memorial back in '01 or so, with three of my friends and a bunch of other kids.

Less awesome but more funny was when my cousin and I got ourselves knocked out for a few seconds on a steep snowy slope that was riddled with rocks and trees. Last thing I saw was his circle sled dig into the snow and throw him face-first into the ground, while mine spun me around and I slammed into a sapling while facing backwards. We decided on a different slope after that one.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I once toured Great Britain, France, and Belgium with my grandma. Does that count or does it need to be game related?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By MariachiMacabre

When I was in Mexico once I jumped into a really deep (probably 250 feet) crater. It was 250 feet to the water but I have no idea how deep the water was. Probably much, much deeper than 250 feet. It was, I guess, made by a piece of the asteroid that caused the mass extinction of the dinosaurs that broke off from the main body of the asteroid. The water was full of (adorable) tiny blind catfish that nibbled on you when you were in the water. It hurt the hell out of my legs when I hit the water but I'd absolutely do it again.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By McGhee

@zfubarz said:

Hmm, sky diving, bungee jumping, motorcycle riding, mountain climbing, cliff diving, exploring ancient greek ruins, getting costumed up and running rampant at a ball game, literal sex on the beach, white water rafting, hanging from the tallest building in the country, spelunking. Maybe organizing charity events, saving a person's life, volunteering with a variety of organizations, sitting in with a buddhist service in a mountain top temple.

I guess by the metric of this thread I'd have to do with staying awake for 7 days straight once. That was totally cool.

Sure you weren't just playing Far Cry 3?

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#63  Edited By wefwefasdf

@mezmero said:

I once toured Great Britain, France, and Belgium with my grandma. Does that count or does it need to be game related?

I find that pretty cool. I want would like to make a trip through Europe of some point. Traveling is the greatest.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played in numerous rock bands at numerous venues in NYC...work in the entertainment/tv/movie industry and have met and partied with lots of "celebs" and currently work with and see famous musicians on a daily basis while jet-setting to various music festivals across the country and working in Midtown Manhattan. My friends say I have a cool life, and it feels great getting up in the morning to an awesome job.

I guess that's cool?

tonyp2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By tonyp2121

I had two girls who wanted to date me (at the same time), both 8/10's I found a way to fuck both of those possible relationships up though. Beyond that I have a pretty neat signature.

EDIT: I can do five finger fillet really fucking fast, even did it with a knife a couple times.

labman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live in northern Canada...everything I've ever done is freezing cold, but never cool! I'm just frigid like that.

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcghee said:

@zfubarz said:

Hmm, sky diving, bungee jumping, motorcycle riding, mountain climbing, cliff diving, exploring ancient greek ruins, getting costumed up and running rampant at a ball game, literal sex on the beach, white water rafting, hanging from the tallest building in the country, spelunking. Maybe organizing charity events, saving a person's life, volunteering with a variety of organizations, sitting in with a buddhist service in a mountain top temple.

I guess by the metric of this thread I'd have to do with staying awake for 7 days straight once. That was totally cool.

Sure you weren't just playing Far Cry 3?

I'd considered the possibility but it was sex on a beach and a prayer service in a temple, not sex in a temple. I did karate chop a board in half in a church once, but that was just because I got bored before my karate lessons in the basement and they were probably already rotting.

Reki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been studying kung-fu for about 10 years now, and the Master of the school gave me the keys to the place, and said "I'm going to Switzerland to teach seminars for two weeks. You're in charge." There's only one person on staff at that school, and it's him. And then it was me.

Geralt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fell in love once. That was cool.

Got my first salary and used it to buy my first big screen TV was kinda cool too.

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some girl let me touch her butt once.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I co-founded and headed up the Sales/Ops and Marketing Department for a book publisher in college and in my 3 years there saw it become a profitable business. That was cool.

Also, I travel around the world as much as I can and have deep friendships with a handful of guys and girls I've known my entire life. That's pretty cool too.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had sex with my boss who was 11 years older than me and had the most amazing body I ever saw. It was a big deal at the time haha

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#73  Edited By Brendan
Herk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By Herk

I slashed around with a stick when I was a kid and went to do a samurai strike at a sunflower which it still stood up after the hit and left me wondering if I'd missed it, and then it fell down in half after a few seconds, EXACTLY like how a true samurai would do it!

I barely remember this show of skill but since I was so incredibly impressed with myself and apparently told everyone my parents still remember it and told it to me a moment ago. After hearing the story this must be the time I felt the coolest

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#75  Edited By Hunter5024

One time we were playing a card game in the park, and it was windy, so one of the cards flew off the top of the deck and my friend went to go grab it. He asked everyone to guess what it was, and I guessed right. No one believed me though, they just thought I saw it.

I had sex with my boss who was 11 years older than me and had the most amazing body I ever saw. It was a big deal at the time haha

Dear Penthouse, I never thought these letters were true, but then...

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went sky diving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing, I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named FuManChu.

That's some fucking poetry right there!

Philedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Philedius

I once watched 170 episodes of The Office (US) in 9 days. Oh wait, that's not so cool... Oh well.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elwoodan said:

Jeff nodded at me in the hallway at pax-east this year.

This won't be topped. Lock the thread.

mozzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mozzle

Took flying lessons when I was 14, and took my first solo flight when I was 15. Scary as fuck.

Avatar image for tavistavistavis
tavistavistavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seen a cat once! It was kind of a grey-ish color, it was also mean

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#81 gamer_152  Moderator

One time I looked at a guy as he was doing rad skateboard.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I can't think of anything cool I've done. Either my memory has failed, or I live a terrible life.

Oh god...

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83  Edited By artelinarose

I went cage diving to see sharks in Hawaii one time. That's about the most exciting my life has ever been, which is kind of really sad.

I am about to begin the process of becoming the closest thing to being a biological lady I can, does that count?