#1 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

The funniest thing i have ever said on Xbox Live has to be when i played Black Ops Team Deathmatch on Villa, and i was on the Op 40 team, and i said ''Be vewy, vewy quiet, im hunting Tropas!'', many dudes laughed. 

The funniest thing i've heard is probably a kid arguing with his mom.

#2 Posted by Example1013 (4833 posts) -

Nothing. Nobody ever said memorable things the few times I was ever on (this assuming we were playing Halo 2/3, and thus had some sort of mic).

#3 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Nothing.

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2676 posts) -

That's what she said.

#5 Posted by bigbadron (24 posts) -

being asked by a 12 year old if i was a little too old to be playing Halo 3.

#6 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

"I'm not twelve" 

is the funniest thing I've ever heard.
#7 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Ever since party chat was invented everyone just joins a party with one guy and no one talks anymore. XBOX live has sucked ever since.

#8 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

"Shut up you fucking whore noob"

Though that wasn't really funny, just pathetic.

#9 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -

I don't often talk on mic now but whenever someone used to get annoyed with me on a game I would instantly just give them tips on how they could play the game better, even if they were clearly much better than me and that would send them raging. Being nice is one of the best ways to annoy someone, I generally find it funny when someone goes ballistic at you over a videogame. My favorite is when someone when you beat someone and they accuse you of being a hacker or a cheater, makes you feel good that you have an incomprehensible skill level to the other player.

The only truly memorable moment though would be playing a halo 2 private match with my friends it was one of the first times we played on xbox live and after going a long time with no kills I found my friend and lunged at him with my energy sword.... he let out the most girlish scream I have ever heard.

#10 Posted by MikkaQ (10262 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" Ever since party chat was invented everyone just joins a party with one guy and no one talks anymore. XBOX live has sucked ever since. "
Except for the fact that's now SO much better. Why listen to whiny 12 year olds when you can just talk to friends? 

Funniest thing I've said? Not much, I party chat mainly. Though one of the last times I played Halo 3 (I was getting really bored of it), I just kinda went on and started putting on all these crazy accents. Man I'd hate to have an accent on xbox live, I got called every possible racial and cultural slur imaginable. Also a lot of people on Xbox Live are terrible at recognizing accents. I was doing a fairly convincing Norwegian one, and someone thought I was an Arabic dude, and called me a sand-nigger.  

Then again I shouldn't talk, whenever I hear pre-pubescent british children on Xbox live, I can't stop laughing. It's like a normal british person inhaled helium, it just cracks me up. I guess I'm not used to british children talking as much as the adults. 
#11 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

not on xbox live but on playstation network, me and my friend were playing i think modern warfare 2. there was a 5 year old. he says: 
"mommy i broked it". me and everyone else just start laughing our asses off. 
"mommy i think their laughing at me"   everyone starts even more. 
 he left the game.
everyone is like i wounder what he broke. 

good times playing online man.

#12 Posted by gunstar (247 posts) -

Either my friend holding his mic up to computer playing the CSI: Miami "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" when Wesker throws his glasses at you in RE5 (and immediately warps to them and puts them back on) or when I got at least 4 people on my Halo team to sing "All Star" by Smash Mouth (alcohol was involved).

#13 Posted by GrimCrossFade (41 posts) -

"Have you ever been touched by a preacher?" 

Was in Halo 3 multiplayer. Funny but very scary.

#14 Posted by blueduck (964 posts) -

The N word repeatedly ITS HILARIOUS!  

#15 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -
@XII_Sniper:  You just summed up WHY it's not so much better now. The best part of XBOX live is being obnoxious, and being an asshole to obnoxious and foreign people. It's a blast!
#16 Edited by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

SHUT THE FUCK UP N*****

Before party chat was invented, we were playing with 3 out of 4 in the team being irl friends and the last guy not having his mic plugged in, so we talked swedish in teamchat and boom, we get this gem when he dies and thinks its our fault he cant keep his ass near our. Really, XBL is a shitfest.

#17 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

This guy started yelling at his wife, " shut up you bitch, I already told her to do her homework". He came back on" sorry guys I had to take a piss".

#18 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Wasn't random, but a friend of mine in the party chat.
He's the most insane obnoxious asshole ever, and he often leaves the party while we're in the lobby to sing crazy dutch songs or insult someone.
Not sure why he does it but its quite funny at times.

#19 Posted by mikeeegeee (1549 posts) -

LUCY GADUCY

#20 Posted by DarkTravesty (330 posts) -

silence because my mic settings are friends only. so i do not hear the racist/homophobic shit on xbox live.

#21 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -
@iam3green said:
" not on xbox live but on playstation network, me and my friend were playing i think modern warfare 2. there was a 5 year old. he says:  "mommy i broked it". me and everyone else just start laughing our asses off.  "mommy i think their laughing at me"   everyone starts even more.   he left the game.everyone is like i wounder what he broke.   good times playing online man. "
Damn dude, hilarious.
#22 Posted by bjorno (1411 posts) -

BIG GERMAN WAR MACHINE

#23 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:
" @keyhunter said:
" Ever since party chat was invented everyone just joins a party with one guy and no one talks anymore. XBOX live has sucked ever since. "
Except for the fact that's now SO much better. Why listen to whiny 12 year olds when you can just talk to friends?  Funniest thing I've said? Not much, I party chat mainly. Though one of the last times I played Halo 3 (I was getting really bored of it), I just kinda went on and started putting on all these crazy accents. Man I'd hate to have an accent on xbox live, I got called every possible racial and cultural slur imaginable. Also a lot of people on Xbox Live are terrible at recognizing accents. I was doing a fairly convincing Norwegian one, and someone thought I was an Arabic dude, and called me a sand-nigger.   Then again I shouldn't talk, whenever I hear pre-pubescent british children on Xbox live, I can't stop laughing. It's like a normal british person inhaled helium, it just cracks me up. I guess I'm not used to british children talking as much as the adults.  "
But i like listening to whiny 12 year olds.
#24 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

There was a guy on Reach that had the best Duke Nukem impression I've ever heard. I couldn't stop laughing that entire match.

#25 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
" There was a guy on Reach that had the best Duke Nukem impression I've ever heard. I couldn't stop laughing that entire match. "
BTW i was the dude that sent you the friend request yesterday :D
#26 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -
@OutOfBounds9000 said:
" @Enigma777 said:
" There was a guy on Reach that had the best Duke Nukem impression I've ever heard. I couldn't stop laughing that entire match. "
BTW i was the dude that sent you the friend request yesterday :D "
So we meet again. :)
#27 Posted by mrfizzy (1512 posts) -

a guy singing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" from The Life of Brian and getting everyone to sing along. 

#28 Posted by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

My gamertag use to be Gunnerob, someone called me Genie Bob. Hilarity ensued. 

#29 Posted by thebatmobile (979 posts) -

Someone said "shut the fuck up japanese bitch" to me. I'm from Sweden. I've also been called french. The linguistic analytical abilities of north americans astound me.

#30 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@SSValis said:
" This guy started yelling at his wife, " shut up you bitch, I already told her to do her homework". He came back on" sorry guys I had to take a piss". "
lmao