#1 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

Simple enough, what is the worst film that you have seen the whole way through? Im not talking about films you watch 10 minutes of on TV and then turn off because it looked dumb, you needed to have endured the entirety of them, under your own free will or not. 

Mine would have to be Epic Movie. Having really enjoyed the Scary Movies when I saw it in the tv guide I was keen to watch it. However after only a couple of minutes I came to term with how terrible that movie is, recycled gags and cringe inducing idiocy. Nevertheless I sat through it just to see how bad it could get. The answer: Very.

#2 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

Rules of Attraction. Can't believe i saw that in theaters...i waned to slit my wrists after.

#3 Posted by JTMosh (258 posts) -

Transformers 2 is the worst movie I've ever paid to see.

#4 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -

Recently, New Moon. Thats the second one rignt?

#5 Edited by Yummylee (21474 posts) -

Boll's Alone in the Dark. Holy...hell was that bad! Not even in a delightfully awful and cheesy way, either. 

This was also my first Boll Movie. I never even knew about him until then.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

im not sure

#7 Posted by aurahack (2270 posts) -
@JTMosh said:
" Transformers 2 is the worst movie I've ever paid to see. "
This. I wanted to walk out on 3 separate occasions but was with my friends. I'm weird and thought it'd of been way rude to leave.
#8 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@JTMosh said:
I agree that it's a bad movie but I don't understand everyone calling it the worst film they've ever seen. Sure the story was a pile of wank and it was cheesy as hell but I thought the actions scenes were quite entertaining.
#9 Posted by squirtle_squad (266 posts) -

The Strangers. I'm sure there are much worse like kingclaw's for example but I dont subject myself to such tragedies. Inception sure was close though.

#10 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -
@aurahack: You need better friends.
#11 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

It's tough to say. Out of recent memory, Transformers 2.

#12 Posted by Andorski (5239 posts) -

Meet the Spartans.  Downloaded it off a torrent and promptly tried to return it after I was done.

@kingclaw said:

" Recently, New Moon. Thats the second one rignt? "

You like it more than Twilight, or did you just not see Twilight?  The acting of the cast overall (Taylor Lautner being an exception) seemed to improve in the sequel.  Action was pretty decent too.

/acknowledgingthatihavebadtasteinmovies
#13 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

The entire Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy.

#14 Edited by Droop (1845 posts) -
The Notebook. It was playing on a bus to France so had no real choice :(
#15 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

Surveillance. Terrible, terrible movie from start to finish.

#16 Posted by SpiralStairs (1020 posts) -

Spy Kids 3

#17 Posted by VoodooTerror (607 posts) -

terminator 3

#18 Posted by CowboyBebopper (170 posts) -

ThanksKILLING.

Good for laughs but god awful in every other respect.

#19 Posted by Toxin066 (3271 posts) -

I made the mistake of watching Miss March, a direct to DVD teen sex comedy. Worst 93 minutes of film ever. It's not funny, it's not well acted. It's the most cliched piece of garbage on the market.

#20 Posted by aurahack (2270 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:
" @aurahack: You need better friends. "
See, that's not even funny because it's actually true. :(
#21 Posted by RankRabbit (394 posts) -

Artie Lange's Beer League and the Clash of the Titans remake are pretty close contenders. Both are uneventful and boring.

#22 Posted by PufferFiz (1378 posts) -

Watchman

#23 Posted by Landon (4132 posts) -

Date Movie. Saw it in theaters. Never again.

#24 Edited by onimonkii (2432 posts) -

return of the jedi 

edit: also, dead and breakfast.

#25 Posted by spankingaddict (2660 posts) -
@JTMosh said:
This and Resident Evil: Extinction are the worst movies i actually paid to watch :(
#26 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -
@Andorski said:
" Meet the Spartans.  Downloaded it off a torrent and promptly tried to return it after I was done.

@kingclaw said:
" Recently, New Moon. Thats the second one rignt? "
You like it more than Twilight, or did you just not see Twilight?  The acting of the cast overall (Taylor Lautner being an exception) seemed to improve in the sequel.  Action was pretty decent too.  /acknowledgingthatihavebadtasteinmovies "
Twilight, at least had a history to tell, in New moon you spend an hour watching a girl crying because his boyfriend left her. It's just fucking boring.
#27 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -
@Djeffers03:  

Epic Movie isn't as bad as Disaster Movie.
@HandsomeDead:
Eh... One was alright.
#28 Posted by dantey (245 posts) -

Miss March. Fucking shit show.

#29 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5411 posts) -

Super Mario Bros.

#30 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -
@PufferFiz said:
"Watchman "

The fact you spelled that wrong allows me to understand why you didn't enjoy it.
#31 Posted by MikkaQ (10278 posts) -

Pirates of the Caribbean 2. It just took whatever was the most annoying part of the first movie, and ran with it.  I'm glad I didn't make that mistake twice.

#32 Posted by TheRealMoot (361 posts) -

Mega Pirahna. 
It was so bad my body rejected it and I vomited all over the place after I realized what I had watched...  
If you thought Troll 2 was bad... this is worse!
#33 Posted by RLLink (367 posts) -

Twilight. With my cousin. 

Never again.

#34 Edited by Three0neFive (2289 posts) -

Dead Snow was pretty bad. But that's what made it awesome.

Just know that this is supposed to be a fat Swedish dude getting his head ripped in half by nazi zombies
#35 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@PufferFiz said:
" Watchman "
Really? I thought movie was awesome! It's a gritty superhero movie with bad-ass slow motion fight scene, what's not to like?
#36 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Well, I've seen The Room all the way through, but that movie is so horrible it's actually really entertaining. 
As for a movie that was just excruciating that I saw all the way through, I'd either have to go with Cheaper by the Dozen or Jumper.  Cheaper by the Dozen is, as Seth Rogen would put it in Knocked Up, not funny.  It is horrifying.  As for Jumper, it's just boring and incoherent.

#37 Posted by wfolse1 (455 posts) -

I'd probably say King's Ransom.  It came on Starz or something right after another movie that I actually was in to and I just didn't change the channel.

#38 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" return of the jedi "
You do not deserve eyes.
#39 Posted by PufferFiz (1378 posts) -
@Djeffers03:  it was just stupid, too slow and drawn out. and none of what the characters did made any sense.

@xaLieNxGrEyx: 
your right that's how much I try and black it out.
#40 Posted by TheWan (68 posts) -

From Justin To Kelly. Great drinking game movie. The whole point of the movie is Justin (I forget his last name) and Kelly Clarkson meet and he loses her phone number. He spends 90 minutes trying to get it back.
#41 Posted by Hyuzen (446 posts) -
@Djeffers03: Me too. except i spent 6 bucks to see it in theatres. i've never hated a movie more than epic movie
#42 Posted by MoonlightMoth (467 posts) -

Sex and the City 2.

#43 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -
@aurahack: Sorry! :(
#44 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

A 300 parody called "Meet the Spartans" it was so bad, but i kept watching.

#45 Posted by SammydesinasNL (840 posts) -

Dead Space : Downfall
#46 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -
@PufferFiz: I thought that movie was awesome. I think it could have cut about twenty minutes out, but even if you didn't like it, calling it the worst movie you've ever seen seems like a stretch to me.
#47 Posted by onimonkii (2432 posts) -
@Djeffers03 said:
" @onimonkii said:
" return of the jedi "
You do not deserve eyes. "
i don't really watch a lot of terrible movies, and the ones i do usually have a rifftrax attached or something so they don't count.
#48 Posted by Liquidus (946 posts) -

For me, it'd probably be Resident Evil: Extinction. I don't get what it has to do with the Resident Evil name? It's like they just used it for marketing purposes. Even RE:Apocalypse in all it's shittyness was somewhat true to the source material, at least the basic idea was but RE:Extinction just has absolutely nothing to do with the story or characters on top of that, it's just a really bad movie.

#49 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

I think Boondock Saints might be up there on my list, but there are a lot of bad movies I've seen all the way through. It's hard for me think of them.

#50 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

Beowulf. 

I was literally very mad that my time was wasted like that at the end of that movie :(