#1 Posted by Devil240Z (3271 posts) -

Every time I am in a particular food court I get something called managers special from a terribly named place called "Thaiway Express" Its the worst greasiest shit excuse for asian food. yet every time I am there it is the only choice for me.

does anyone else have a horrible food they cant help but like?

#2 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

I like eating at Taco Bell

#3 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4160 posts) -

.. I don't even know.. Like, what? Like, I fucking love me some 'Singapore Noodles.' Its just fucking curry, and noodles, and chicken..

I don't think I'm playing along with your shitty food idea. I'm just confused..

Edit: That's not my local 'Singapore Noodles,' but..

#4 Posted by Twazuk (178 posts) -

#5 Posted by Devil240Z (3271 posts) -

.. I don't even know.. Like, what? Like, I fucking love me some 'Singapore Noodles.' Its just fucking curry, and noodles, and chicken..

I don't think I'm playing along with your shitty food idea. I'm just confused..

My personal story for this is how I love this food that tastes pretty good but but the only way I can describe it is "its greasy chicken with peanuts, green beans and noodles."

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36017 posts) -

Basically everything I eat is designed to kill me.

#7 Posted by ramprat (24 posts) -

@twazuk: what is that deliciousness?

#8 Posted by Devil240Z (3271 posts) -

I try to eat well but one meal of indulgence ruins weeks of celery and bullshit.

#9 Posted by JaredA (820 posts) -

Yeah same here. Anything that enters my body is not going to be, in any way, considered "good food".

#10 Posted by Bass (692 posts) -

Biscuits and gravy is the food that, if I see it on a menu, I'm always tempted to get it. I try not to go to places that serve breakfast very much for this very reason.

#11 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

Oh fuck this thread, I'm trying to watch what i eat. Ya'll are assholes!

#12 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4160 posts) -

Oh fuck this thread, I'm trying to watch what i eat. Ya'll are assholes!

Spinach is pretty good..

#13 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

The shit jack in the box serves up. That shit is heated in a microwave and is terrible for me but every now and then I crave a ultimate bacon cheese burger with curly fries and BBQ sauce on top.

#14 Edited by skooks (85 posts) -

McDonald's, and hot dogs. I know they're full of shit but they're just. so. good.

#15 Posted by Gruebacca (499 posts) -

Well, it's not from a fast food establishment, but I constantly consume sugar-free popsicles. They're fucking terrible and taste like chemicals, but I can't stop eating them. I think my brain has been trained to eat popsicles as if they were potato chips and consider hard popsicles as normal. That, and they aren't as messy, and I absolutely hate having messy hands.

#16 Posted by MrHadouken (166 posts) -

@bass: You must be from the south, if not around here we call that shit on a shingle.

#17 Edited by corruptsaves (214 posts) -

Anything, it speeds things up!

#18 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -
@jareda said:

@video_game_king said:

Yeah same here. Anything that enters my body is not going to be, in any way, considered "good food".

That is man's way of showing dominance over nature: Eating stuff that's probably bad for you and surviving.

In VGK's case, I imagine he's eating silica gel and pennies then washing it down with whatever he found under the sink. So masculine.

#19 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

Probably Fish n' Chips.

#20 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2197 posts) -

I basically want to eat this for breakfast everyday, but I know doing so will kill me.

#21 Posted by TobbRobb (4580 posts) -

Every once in a while (like twice a year) I grill a 200g burger with bbq sauce, dressing, bacon and fried egg. I try and put some salad in between but that shit is futile, it's basically heart attack in a delicious giant package.

It's worse because I actually make it myself, so it could potentially happen anytime. :O

#22 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

When I was in college I had weekly McGangbangs. It's such a perfect drunk food, but its pure torture on your body.

#23 Edited by isomeri (1225 posts) -

Probably eating out at one of the grill kiosks here in Helsinki after a long night of drinking. Although having a greasy bun filled with mystery meats is probably the best thing I end up consuming on those long nights out. And it's really hard to avoid these suckers since I literally can not go home without passing at least one or two of them. My favorite "snägäri" can be seen after the 10 minute mark in this Bourdain video.

#24 Posted by falserelic (5329 posts) -

Though I would say Chinese food, but after hearing that the chiefs cooks rat meat, and make it seem like chicken bits. Just turned me off from eating Chinese for awhile. Once I've found out that a few restaurants did it where I lived. I still can't get over the fact that I've may have eating rat meat.

#25 Posted by Revan_NL (332 posts) -

After a night out I tend to eat a 'kapsalon' (very popular in the Netherlands). It's basically french fries, covered with shawarma, lettuce, garlic sauce and cheese. It's spectacularly unhealthy (roughly 1500 kcal).

#26 Posted by lord_canti (1503 posts) -

My local kebab house has there special kebab that is Donna meat chicken bacon chips and cheese with BBQ sauce its not the worst thing they do but i hate my self for ordering it

#27 Posted by Whitestripes09 (400 posts) -

Mc Nastys or as we called it in highschool, the Mc Gangbang. A double cheese burger and a hot n spicy combined. I dont know why, but I just like the taste of those... we have this one local place called Eegees that sells ranch fries with bacon bits and slushy like things. There's also a local chinese buffet that serves a variety of shrimp during dinner that's excellent and there's another local chinese take out place that has amazing house fried rice and house noodles. The noodles in particular seem like they are soaked in grease.

#28 Posted by jimmy_p (278 posts) -

Anything with an obscene amount of cheese

#29 Edited by MildMolasses (3213 posts) -

Taco Bell Fries Supreme. Revolting and amazing at the same time. The greatest duality since light

#30 Posted by JonathanAshleyMoore (281 posts) -

Hot Dawg. A lot of Ketchup and Mustard on that bad boy. The best food ever made.

#31 Posted by Levius (1077 posts) -

Black pudding is probably the worst in health and ingredients terms. It is basically a sausage made out of congealed blood and is packed with fat, damn is it tasty for breakfast.

#32 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4286 posts) -

I think the Double Down is probably up there for me. I first got it as a dumb joke when me and few friends were out one night, but it's actually pretty good. I mean it's like literally the most unhealthy thing on the menu, but damn it tastes good. I have yet to go "I'm glad I ate that" after finishing one though...

#33 Posted by Chop (1994 posts) -

Beans with cut up hotdogs

No, I'm not a hobo.

#34 Posted by ichthy (481 posts) -

#35 Edited by ch3burashka (5011 posts) -

Every time I am in a particular food court I get something called managers special from a terribly named place called "Thaiway Express" Its the worst greasiest shit excuse for asian food. yet every time I am there it is the only choice for me.

does anyone else have a horrible food they cant help but like?

I think "Thaiway Express" is probably the worst part of 'Thaiway Express".

There is a Russian food, chebureki, which are like deep-fried "hot pocket"-esque meat pies. They're quite nice, but are most likely terrible for you, taking months off of your life expectancy.

#36 Edited by Vuud (1943 posts) -

Little Caesar's, because its insanely cheap. Washing it down with a few beers makes it tolerable. But I feel if i keep doing this my organs will go on strike.