#1 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

This is personal opinion, not by review scores or by hype of how bad a movie is like The Room.

We all have our choices for the worst movie of all TIME for ourselves. We will talk about them and show why we hate some of these movies.

Here is mine, one of the worst movies of all time IMO.

I... I don't know what to say about this movie, this movie is so fucking terrible that I have no words to accurately describe my seathing internal hatred that burns the very pits of being for this movie.

I read the book and the first movie pissed me off but was still a fun ride. Second movie was fucking terrible. This... this movie is like a cancerous growth that has evolved into some kind of undead unstoppable monster that is killing everyone. Terribadafuckus. That is the only word to describe how horrid this movie is.

The actors lost all acting capabilities through the years. The writing is terrible, the scenes are horrid, special effect? WHAT SPECIAL EFFECTS!? Horrid dailouge that makes even the crappiest of JRPG game dubs/translations seem incredible and Shakespearion! The action scenes... what action scenes? Most of it is nerf gun fights with stuff that isn't even there!

Worse yet, they talk about religion! DUN DUNN DUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!! And yes, it is even dumber than you can imagine.

This movie brings my piss to a boil in all possible ways. If there was ever something like brain bleach out there, I would use it just for this movie so I would forget about it and only leave notes to myself to remind myself to NEVER watch it. It is that fucking bad people!

What do you think is the worst movie of all time though? I don't think it is possible to get much worse than Starship Troopers 3.

#2 Edited by believer258 (11895 posts) -
Terribadafuckus

What?

Worse yet, they talk about religion!

This topic does not automatically make a movie bad. What was wrong with their talks about religion?

EDIT: Citizen Kane. No, really.

#3 Posted by Kidavenger (3546 posts) -

I Love You Phillip Morris I could only get halfway through it on Netflix, painfully unfunny and "more sensitive" than a Bioware game.

#4 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

transformers 2

#5 Posted by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

Transformers 3.

#6 Posted by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

I have a sizable amount of kung-fu DVDs that are entirely unwatchable, like dozens of these shitty $2 movies you find in dollar stores. I don't remember any of their names, but man not only are they bad, they're insanely boring.

#7 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

@whyareyoucrouchingspock said:

Transformers 3.

You obviously haven't watched Transformers 2.

#8 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@believer258 said:

Terribadafuckus

What?

This topic does not automatically make a movie bad. What was wrong with their talks about religion?

A action movie written by 2nd graders is talking about religion... That is the bad thing. They have no idea what they are talking about at all. It is at a level of stupidity that it actually eclipses the sun for 12 days strait. Also Terribadafuckus is Terrible, Bad, A Fucking steaming pile. That is my definition of the movie. It is at that level of bad!

#9 Posted by crunchmonkey (258 posts) -

Die Hard 4. Not really the worst movie I've ever seen but I hate it more than any other.

#10 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Alien 3000

#11 Posted by Mirado (993 posts) -

Skyline. Nothing about it stands out as being "the worst", which is its whole problem. It's blandness is actively repulsive. The entire film was shot in one building (and not in a clever way but in a "we don't have money for location shooting" way), the effects were meh, the plot holes were massive, the acting was...missing, etc.

It's just one of those films that is bad, but not so bad it's good like Plan Nine or Manos. I'm not the type of person to fast forward or walk out of films. Didn't do it for Catwoman, didn't do it for G.I Joe. Those became fun drinking games. This one I literally could no longer take.

#12 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Anything featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000 or The Room.

#13 Posted by gamefreak9 (2359 posts) -

Sadly its an easy pick... my lil cousin actually likes Justin Bieber... So i watched that... you can't really get lower than that. Though the biggest dissapointment is probably Inception, I'd say its just as good as transformers 2 :P.

#14 Edited by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

@whyareyoucrouchingspock said:

Transformers 3.

You obviously haven't watched Transformers 2.

I have. So it's not obviose. Rosie Huntington- Whiteley perfomance in this movie is possibly the worst ever on a screen. It's makes Megan Fox looks look talented. The last hour of Tranformers 3 is manages to make the best argument possible for CGI being a huge waste of time. As bad as Tranfomers 2 was, this is worse I feel.

imo Shia LaBeouf is forced on people (yes Mel was somewhat right) because he is Jewish. Thats the only reason he is getting parts in movies. He is a forced on-screen actor who people behind the scenes are trying to turn into a super-star. If you look at Steven Spielberg movies he goes out of his way to hire Jewish actors or have some Jewish character theme. It's basically racism with a pro-jewish agenda.

For the record, I have nothing against Jewish people on the basis of being Jewish. I hate when an agenda (good or bad) is forced in my face though in something I want nothing to do with this sort of thing. Who does? Nobody. Thats what Shia LaBeouf is. He is getting by on what he is, not his talent as an actor (which is little).

#15 Posted by OldGuy (1557 posts) -

"I love monster movies. I simply adore monster movies, and the cheaper they are the better they are..." Here:   

That said, movies that have an actual budget and still remain bad brook no tolerance from me. Hence, the movie I hate the most (for utter incompetence at all levels) is Battlefield Earth. Urg.
#17 Posted by Intro (1207 posts) -

Buried.

#18 Posted by UitDeToekomst (714 posts) -

Bad comedies are the worst kind of bad movie to me, because with bad drama or action or whatever there can still be be some entertainment value ("The Room", for example). But bad comedy is just painful. And when a bad comedy is based on an unfunny, one-note SNL character(s) at makes it that much more painful.. Something like "A Night at the Roxbury" jumps to mind.

#19 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -

The Boondock Saints

#20 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@uniform said:

The Boondock Saints

I fully admit to loving this movie. I can see why people wouldn't like it though, Kinda like anime or Deadly Premonition.

#21 Posted by pyromagnestir (4323 posts) -

I guess there are two, the movie I hate the most is Episode III of the Star Wars sequels. I even thought the other 2 prequels were ok/had moments of value, but that one is garbage. But the worst movie I've ever seen was Bringing Down the House with Steve Martin and Queen Latifah. I don't remember the circumstances for how or why I watched it, and I doubt I saw all of it, but I saw enough.

#22 Edited by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

Steve Martin use to be in really good movies. It's sad to watch the shit he's in now.

#23 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -
#24 Posted by predator (352 posts) -

Double Dragon.

#25 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

Natural Born Killers

#26 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

Future Wars.

#27 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

There was some Japanese Godzilla movie I watched and it dealt wish some Russian general guy with a Katana and a bunch of oth--- zzzzzzz. Fuuuuck, I like quirky Japanese humor but there weren't even subtitles and everything was so dumb in the worst way possible and everyone watching it with me (was at a friend's house with 4 other dudes) literally thought it was four hours long after watching it (I think it was less than 2.) It felt like some form of psychological torture.

This was without doubt the least enjoyable film I've ever had the displeasure of viewing.

#28 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

Might seem unpopular, but I can't stand Rocky Horror Picture Show. About fifteen minutes was all I could take. I have friends who watch it religiously for some reason. I just don't get it.

#29 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

Future Wars.

HOLY FUCK FUTURE WAR. One of the best episodes ever. Neither a war or in the future. Fuck yes.

#30 Posted by AltonBrown (950 posts) -

@TheUnsavedHero said:

Might seem unpopular, but I can't stand Rocky Horror Picture Show. About fifteen minutes was all I could take. I have friends who watch it religiously for some reason. I just don't get it.

I agree 110%.

#31 Edited by Yummylee (21615 posts) -

Not The Room. Thoroughly entertaining from start to finish. It's a poorly made movie in every regard, but it's still very watchable. The worst kinds of movies are the ones that are just plain mediocre; they're bad, but they're not bad enough to ironically become entertaining, and... well, they're not good either. The most recent horror movie I watched, Seconds Apart, is one such that I found hard to watch to the end.

#32 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

@Jay444111 said:

@believer258 said:

Terribadafuckus

What?

A action movie written by 2nd graders is talking about religion... That is the bad thing. They have no idea what they are talking about at all. It is at a level of stupidity that it actually eclipses the sun for 12 days strait. Also Terribadafuckus is Terrible, Bad, A Fucking steaming pile. That is my definition of the movie. It is at that level of bad!

See, this is ironic because the *ahem* word "terribadafuckus" sounds like it was written by a second grader who'd just figured out curse words.

Not to offend you or anything...

#33 Posted by AdzPearson (201 posts) -

A Swedish horror film called The Visitors. My family rented it ages ago (English dubbed). It was an absolute load of balls. I remember one guy running in and out of the attic after hearing the slightest noise. That happened a ridiculous amount of times. There was also a ghost-catching device which was clearly a hoover (never got used, sadly). The only reason it was memorable was because my dad was making fun of it thoughout the whole film. If he didn't, I'm sure we'd have got bored and stopped watching it very early on.

...oh, and the monster only appeared for a second. I'm not even exaggerating.

#34 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

@AltonBrown said:

@TheUnsavedHero said:

I agree 110%.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I just thought I was nuts... for having good taste.

#35 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3149 posts) -

The Alvin and the Chipmunks movies. Jesus.

#36 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

The House of Wax remake was a complete pile of shit. It's the first and last time I watch a movie with Paris Hilton in it.

#37 Posted by Mirado (993 posts) -

@pyromagnestir: Wait, Ep. III worse the I? Really?

I'm actually kind of curious, as I though three was the only real half decent one out of prequels. Then again, I'm not a big Star Wars fan so perhaps I'm just missing something.

#38 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

Heaven's Gate dwarfs anything here. That movie single handedly sunk United Artists. That movie cost $44 million to and only made back about $3 million.

If you calculate for inflation then it's as if a movie would cost about $122 million to make but only made back about $9 million.

#39 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@AdzPearson said:

A Swedish horror film called The Visitors. My family rented it ages ago (English dubbed). It was an absolute load of balls. I remember one guy running in and out of the attic after hearing the slightest noise. That happened a ridiculous amount of times. There was also a ghost-catching device which was clearly a hoover (never got used, sadly). The only reason it was memorable was because my dad was making fun of it thoughout the whole film. If he didn't, I'm sure we'd have got bored and stopped watching it very early on.

...oh, and the monster only appeared for a second. I'm not even exaggerating.

Your dad sounds awesome, mine would just sit there and smile and be entertained by... well... any piece of crap in front of him... sadly.

#40 Posted by OldGuy (1557 posts) -
@TheUnsavedHero said:

@AltonBrown said:

@TheUnsavedHero said:

I agree 110%.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I just thought I was nuts... for having good taste.

RHPS is, um, not a good movie (some of the songs are catchy, though)... it requires a large (and participatory) audience to be successful, really.
#41 Posted by Deathmachine117 (377 posts) -

Id have to really think about it but the films I remember that really annoyed me lately were Your Highness and Immortals. Absolute thrash the both of them.

#42 Posted by DrStrangepork (136 posts) -

From Justin to Kelly. Worst...movie...ever

#43 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@mordukai said:

Heaven's Gate dwarfs anything here. That movie single handedly sunk United Artists. That movie cost $44 million to and only made back about $3 million.

If you calculate for inflation then it's as if a movie would cost about $122 million to make but only made back about $9 million.

Yeah, but this isn't 'biggest flop'. This is 'worst movie of all time'. And Heaven's Gate, while not great, is not even close to the worst.

#44 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

Hey, This Island Earth isn't as bad as the majority of the shit they watch on MST3K. That movie is alright. For 1955 it's incredible.

I can't say what would be the worst movie for me, I can still get enjoyment out of a bad movie. Technically the worst would probably have to be Invasion of the Blood Farmers. It was allegedly made in 3 weeks and the cast was paid with beer.

#45 Posted by VodkaMedia (41 posts) -

@Intro said:

Buried.

This. Absolutely this. It was so bad, I had forgotten about it until I saw this.

#46 Posted by geirr (2563 posts) -

Twilight.

#47 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@TheUnsavedHero said:

My friend dragged me to one of those midnight showings, with all the weirdos in costume. That was an unpleasant experience.

@Bwast said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

Hey, This Island Earth isn't as bad as the majority of the shit they watch on MST3K. That movie is alright. For 1955 it's incredible.

I can't say what would be the worst movie for me, I can still get enjoyment out of a bad movie. Technically the worst would probably have to be Invasion of the Blood Farmers. It was allegedly made in 3 weeks and the cast was paid with beer.

Yeah, for its time, This Island Earth was actually kind of decent, and had pretty great special effects. I will never really understand why they chose that movie for the MST3K film. But it was hilarious anyway, so whatever.

#48 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

@PrivateIronTFU said:

@TheUnsavedHero said:

My friend dragged me to one of those midnight showings, with all the weirdos in costume. That was an unpleasant experience.

Had a girlfriend who did that. She and her friends were cool and everything, but I just cant un-see her one male friend in black stockings. ugh.

#49 Posted by pyromagnestir (4323 posts) -

@Mirado: That seems to be the popular opinion, and I'm out there on an island on this, but something about the heavy handedness of the third one, plus the horrible, horrible dialogue spewing from the characters mouths, and that every decision by every character just seemed so god damned fucking moronic, just really triggers something primal in me. If I could murder a movie, I would murder that movie with no remorse.

Episode 1 at least had Darth Maul and the Podracing scene. And I'm sure it helps that I was 12 when it came out (though I have seen it since and did still find it tolerable). And I kind've liked 2 quite a bit minus the stilted romance and flying R2-D2 (that was the 2nd one right? Because if it was the 3rd than my god my hatred would grow.)

#50 Posted by iWonder (454 posts) -

Jack and Jill.