What is the worst movie of all time for you?

JunkHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By JunkHype

@Seppli said:

@vorpalparasite said:

I'd have to say The Strangers, I was so fucking bored throughout the whole movie.

Is that the one with Eva Green's girlie parts? I remember zapping through channels when suddenly I had her lovely vagina in my face. I watched the shit out of that movie thereafter.

nope, the movie you're thinking of is The Dreamers, which sounds way more interesting.

Ricansoldier23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Ricansoldier23

Super Mario Bros. Saw it for the first time after hearing the Retronauts episode and OMG there is nothing redeemable about that movie. Well the Goombas dancing is pretty badd ass. Makes no fucking sense but, still awesome.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#253  Edited By mikey87144

Reading some of these entries makes me a little sad cause I've seen a lot of the terrible movies mentioned. I also liked some of them, mainly cause I saw them with friends but still. My worst movies. Transformers 2. Fuck that movie. I have a friend who actually thinks all the transformers movies are good and that that one was the best. All he did was prove to all of us that he has zero taste in movies and that any recommendation of his should be taken with an ocean size pile of salt. Texas Chainsaw Massacre new beginnings was shit to but I love it and own it on VHS and DVD. Twilight though... My girlfriend at the time wanted to see that movie and I had no idea what that movie was. I hated it. Walked out when one of the characters glittered in the sun. Fuck that. I honestly get angry when some women argue for that movie's merits.

Avatar image for whyareyoucrouchingspock
whyareyoucrouchingspock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Demoskinos said:

Mortal Kombat Annihilation I mean... is this even up for debate? That movie is the worst thing to ever be captured on film outside of actual fucking snuff flims.

I disagree. The mortal kombat movies (along with the live action street fighter movie) are entertainingly bad. Something like Transformers imo is just... bad, bad.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#255  Edited By musubi

@whyareyoucrouchingspock: Even with the writing being shit you can still enjoy Transformers for its overproduced action sequences and special effects. Its a well made movie even if its not a "good" movie. The second Mortal Kombat movie has neither.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By VierasTalo

@fox01313 said:

Too many though but lately just saw Hellraiser: Revelations (latest in the series without Doug Bradley as Pinhead) & after enjoying a lot of the other films in the series as well as horror in general, this one just is just uninspired trash for everyone to avoid.

That tends to happen when you make a movie just to maintain the rights so you can at one point make a real movie. Roger Corman's awesomely bad Fantastic Four-adaptation is also a good example of this.

Avatar image for whyareyoucrouchingspock
whyareyoucrouchingspock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Demoskinos said:

@whyareyoucrouchingspock: Even with the writing being shit you can still enjoy Transformers for its overproduced action sequences and special effects. Its a well made movie even if its not a "good" movie. The second Mortal Kombat movie has neither.

I disagree 100%. The argument of Transformers being bad (and in not enjoyable) is partly because of the overproduced action sequences. The last hour of Transformers 3, regardless of all the shit on screen actually ends up being boring. In the majority of B-Movies the badness is so bad, it's good. Thats the enjoyment. Transformers is just, not enjoyable. The million dollar effects are not fun. I was watching fucking "Delta Force" the other day, that had shitty effects but it was fun. Likewise with "Delta Force 2" and "missing in action" and "missing in action 2". Fun movies. Transformers is basically bowl cancer on screen. I don't mean that in a metaphorical sense, it is actually bowl cancer on screen.

Darkenmal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Darkenmal

@Kidavenger said:

I Love You Phillip Morris I could only get halfway through it on Netflix, painfully unfunny and "more sensitive" than a Bioware game.

Ouch.

Poor Bioware.. :P

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By AgnosticJesus

Mine was "That Thing You Do". I had a girlfriend that used to make me watch it all the time and it pissed me. The pure level of gayness for this movie is off the chart.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#260  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

The Hurt Locker. What a pro american steaming pile of shit that movie was.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#261  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Jesus Christ you people have shitty taste in movies. And have no idea what the word 'worst' means.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#262  Edited By Barrock

The worst film I've seen in theaters was Just Married. I actually left the theater. It's probably not even that bad.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#263  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Pootie Tang...

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By chrissedoff

For me, it's a tie between High Tension and Limitless, for their totally lazy, improbable stories that insult the intelligence. And also for the fact that both movies seem to be reasonably well liked, against all logic.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Unilad

Love Guru..hands down. So unfunny I felt sick.

swedmiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By swedmiro

Duders..you know nothing about bad movies. Stephen Kings attempt to scare us by blowing life into malicious machines in the 1986 epos "Maximum Overdrive" is hands down the worst pile of bad pasta ever made. I sat in a small movie theatre, eyes wide like a deer before dying, watching my hero writer make a movie that makes no sense, told in a manner that only can be described as a bad sermon by a priest that has lost his faith to a stroke.

fire_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By fire_star

Hard to choose, I do know some of the worst I've seen though like Catwoman and 7 Below.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#268  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@chrissedoff said:

For me, it's a tie between High Tension and Limitless, for their totally lazy, improbable stories that insult the intelligence. And also for the fact that both movies seem to be reasonably well liked, against all logic.

I agree. I have no idea why High Tension is so well loved. I went in there expecting to love it too.

I hated Limitless from the day I saw it in theaters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@ThePickle said:

Natural Born Killers

GET OUT

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#270  Edited By ThePickle

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@ThePickle said:

Natural Born Killers

GET OUT

Nope.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#271  Edited By Andorski

Meet the Spartans. I torrented the movie, watched it, and felt inclined to get money back from the studio.

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#272  Edited By abdo

I tend to avoid bad movies, but the worst one I've seen beginning-to-end is The Happening. It's probably the only film that actually pissed me off.

The Wicker Man is a close second. Seeing all the Nicolas Cage parts on YouTube, I was expecting the whole film to be equally entertaining. However, the rest of it was just boring, and not worth sitting through. If you're planning on seeing it based on all the funny clips you've already seen, don't waste your time with the full thing.

hawkinson76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#273  Edited By hawkinson76

Batman and Robin. I walked out of the beautiful Mann's Chinese Theater. Two decades of attempts to watch reruns on Cable also failed. Unwatchable.

Avatar image for spacejamlunchbox
SpaceJamLunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw The Flinstones at a drive in when it came out. I'm sure it was a double feature but I'll never remember what the other film was. The Flinstones permanently damaged that portion of my brain.

sevenLiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By sevenLiter

First, budget or lack there of isn't the determining factor in the making of a good or bad movie. But, imagine that you're given a lot of money to make whatever kind of film you want ...and all you can come up with is Sucker Punch?! The dialog makes me cringe, the action scenes are literally mind-numbing and not even good as just plain dumb entertainment. I think the fact that the story try's to reach higher than it should is what makes me hate it the most. At least Transformers 3 knows it's a stupid mother effer.

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Flawed_System

Can't remember if I posted here yet, might have on third or fourth page...Well, this is a different movie if I did:

The Ledge is THE WORST movie I have ever watched. The rest are all just moderately offensive.

Armored

Prince of Persia

Human Centipede

High Tension

Get Shorty

Eagle Eye

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Hostel

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

Bone Collector

Feast

9th Company