• 108 results
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Tireyo

My ambition is to be a good U.S. citizen that lives alone with a good business career in dealing with electronics.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Nothing.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tireyo

@FluxWaveZ said:

Nothing.

You're ambition is to be a cool gamer then. =-P Why else would you be here?

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Still_I_Cry

To become Batwhatever

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Still_I_Cry said:

To become Batwhatever

You mean Batbat?

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@Video_Game_King said:

@Still_I_Cry said:

To become Batwhatever

You mean Batbat?

Sure, I'll go with that.

No Caption Provided
Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Justin258

Get the fuck out of Gaston County, North Carolina, and find some way to earn enough money to live without any financial woes whatsoever. I don't necessarily want an extravagant life, I just want to be able to pay for anything that comes up without worrying.

Car needs tires? All right. Computer broke? Info's backed up, buy a new one. Bills more than expected? Eh, all right.

I don't want to ever have to worry about not having enough money. I hate that.

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By PerryVandell

To improve my writing and drink copious amounts of aspartame.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chop

To get through life, in comfort, with as little effort as possible.

I'm doing pretty good, so far.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Eat less mushrooms.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By Dagbiker

Do good things.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WickedFather

I want to build a machine that works out who the bad people are and then makes them scream as their bones turn to magma.  I'd want to do this even if I'd die when I pressed the button.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Tireyo643 said:

The heck does a "cool gamer" even mean? And I'm here to listen to read other peoples' opinions as well as give my own.

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dillonwerner

@believer258 said:

Get the fuck out of Gaston County, North Carolina, and find some way to earn enough money to live without any financial woes whatsoever. I don't necessarily want an extravagant life, I just want to be able to pay for anything that comes up without worrying.

Car needs tires? All right. Computer broke? Info's backed up, buy a new one. Bills more than expected? Eh, all right.

I don't want to ever have to worry about not having enough money. I hate that.

Basically this, except for me it's getting out of shit hole Missouri.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To become a famous rapper.  I bought a mic and Im devoting time into it every day of the week.  I figured there arent any good Asian rappers with a diverse following so I want to get into that lane.  Im going to start off as one of those rappers that raps to sampled instrumentals to attract that "hip hop enthusiast" crowd, the hipsters and Ill get an almost automatic Asian following just as long as I dont bash Asians.  Im going to work hard this summer.  

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tireyo

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Tireyo643 said:

The heck does a "cool gamer" even mean? And I'm here to listen to read other peoples' opinions as well as give my own.

Cool duder that likes video games?! And of course!

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just want to make a decent salary that I can live off with a good chunk of change on the side for my hobbies doing a job I enjoy.

kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By kraznor

They are numerous but I guess I'll just start listing. Filmmaker. Musician. Cannes Film Festival-attendee. California Extreme-Attendee. Tourist in Japan. Cool Dad. Fun Husband. Neat Uncle (I shouldn't have committed to adjectives on these). At some point I'd like to get laser eye-surgery. Visiting outer space would be awesome. I want to go the Smithsonian, Disney World, the Louvre, and Devil's Tower (amongst other things...heard there is a giant beaver dam north of here. Why wouldn't I visit that?). At some point I should actually play Skyrim. Wouldn't mind going to GDC one year. Ohh, Europe. I should visit Europe, maybe see Steve Coogan live or something. Or Rob Brydon. Hang out at Nicolas Cage's castle. Fist-bump Edgar Wright (or shake his hand or something).

I dunno, that'll do for now.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By benspyda

Work from home without having to work a 9 to 5 job, because they suck and I don't know how people who do it stay sane. So dull and tedious. Also I really need to learn to drive.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mandude

To be content.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Karl_Boss

Fuck bitches get money.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tireyo

@mandude said:

To be content.

What's being content mean for you... or how do you become content? Being rich, poor, moving somewhere, good career?

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Coafi

@Tireyo643 said:

@mandude said:

To be content.

What's being content mean for you... or how do you become content? Being rich, poor, moving somewhere, good career?

I think he means like DLC, right?

Seraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Seraphim

Be a mathematician. Been my dream since I was 8. Starting grad school in the fall; wish me luck!

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#25  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Guided_By_Tigers said:

Fuck bitches get money.

I'm co opting your ambition for mine self.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mandude

@Tireyo643 said:

I would like to be content independently of those things. Whether I am rich or poor, above all else, I shall be content.

@Coafi said:

Exactly like DLC. More specifically, the kind that retcons a perfectly good ending.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tireyo

@Coafi said:

@Tireyo643 said:

@mandude said:

To be content.

A digital loop carrier? Downloadable content? What are you talking about? I get confused with abbreviations.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Coafi

@Tireyo643 said:

@Coafi said:

@Tireyo643 said:

@mandude said:

To be content.

A digital loop carrier? Downloadable content? What are you talking about? I get confused with abbreviations.

DLC always means downloadable content, man.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tireyo

@Coafi said:

@Tireyo643 said:

@Coafi said:

@Tireyo643 said:

@mandude said:

To be content.

DLC always means downloadable content, man.

No it doesn't. Wikipedia says:

DLC may refer to:
  • Developmental Learning Centre
  • , a common name for special schools or similar institutions
  • Diamond-like carbon
  • , seven different forms of amorphous carbon materials that display some of the typical properties of diamond
  • Dual-listed company
  • , an arrangement in which two corporations function as a single operating business but retain separate legal identities and stock exchange listings
  • Dubai Logistics City
  • , a multi-mode logistics platform in Dubai World Central, an urban land development in the south-west of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Dioxins and dioxin-like compounds
  • , by-products of various industrial processes and the burning of waste in rural areas where proper disposal services are expensive or non-existent
  • David Lewis Company
  • , a financial consulting firm executing work in FP&A, Financial Reporting & Accounting and Financial Systems for its Fortune 1000 clients.
Computing and technology
  • Discrete logarithm
  • cryptography, a category of cryptography that includes finite field cryptography and elliptic curve cryptography
  • Downloadable content
  • , digital media available for download on the Internet, used to refer to content created for video games that is released separately from the game
scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By scarace360

To be the best at something. Anything would do.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Coafi

@Tireyo643: Geezus man, it was a joke.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32  Edited By project343

@Still_I_Cry said:

No Caption Provided

God. It's like Zubat got fucked by a unicorn...

But it's a solid ambition role-model I guess. That is an aspirational amount of colour.

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By lavaman77

To have an ambition.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#34  Edited By jacksukeru

To kill a certain man.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SmilingPig

I just want better aim when I pee.

No Caption Provided
JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JaredA

My ambition is to be a successful web developer/mobile application developer

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By AngelN7

To graduate , have a good steady job and... prove myself to the lord of darknesss until he grants me the power!!!

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kermoosh

basically to be happy with my life, job, and have money for my (future) family. also be able to buy videogames and junk without having to worry about money

SarjuTheRapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SarjuTheRapper
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

To become a famous rapper.  I bought a mic and Im devoting time into it every day of the week.  I figured there arent any good Asian rappers with a diverse following so I want to get into that lane.  Im going to start off as one of those rappers that raps to sampled instrumentals to attract that "hip hop enthusiast" crowd, the hipsters and Ill get an almost automatic Asian following just as long as I dont bash Asians.  Im going to work hard this summer.  

that sounds awesome bro. you should start putting music on your blog when you feel good enough about it. its good to test the waters and stuff. even if you don't have an immediate plan it's often important to keep moving forward creatively, that sort of thing. then again, the creative process varies from person to person so what do I know?

whatever you do, stay creative, fuck the haters, you know the rest
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To show the world an extraordinary sci-fi universe that has been a personal vision for over 10 years by making it into a video game. If such so cannot happen, then I may as well try making it into a book series, even if my writing isn't even subpar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SarjuTheRapper said:

that sounds awesome bro. you should start putting music on your blog when you feel good enough about it. its good to test the waters and stuff. even if you don't have an immediate plan it's often important to keep moving forward creatively, that sort of thing. then again, the creative process varies from person to person so what do I know? whatever you do, stay creative, fuck the haters, you know the rest
Well you are right, I definitely do need to keep being creative.  Im 17 at this point, is it better to mimic someone's flow first or just begin to develop my own?  Im not sure, lots of artists start off mimicing someones flow and then they develop their own later on.  
Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Simplexity

No ambitions whatsoever.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By yinstarrunner

One day, I will write a novel.  I'm fairly confident that it will be good enough to be published, but in the case that it is not, I will write another novel.  And another.  And another, until I finally get something published.

Hopefully, one day, someone might want to make a movie based on one of my novels.  I'd like to write that screenplay.  That seems like that would be fun.  I'd also like to write a few other screenplays too, but I know I might get frustrated, because I know how those things are mutilated by producers into something unrecognizable.

And then, eventually, I'd like to use my previously gained leverage to write for a video game.  I have no expectation for what that would be like, but games are still my favorite medium, so I'd like to try my hands at one. 

Of course, after all this is over, I've no doubt that I'd eventually go back to writing books, and begin the cycle anew.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jay444111

First off, Immortallity is my actual first goal. Then the next thing to do is to conquer the world! Next thing to do. Advance the entirety of humanity while also making them happy/happier. Then get ball of lightning to shoot out of my hands at my whim... just cause. Then to find true love. Yeah. I got it all planned out.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BaneFireLord

To make contact with the Asari. But I'll also settle for writing a best selling book series and marrying an attractive doctor.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SexyToad

Become more sexy... In all seriousness uhh to work with electronics as well. Probably video game designer.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47  Edited By crusader8463

I want to have enough money in my bank account that I can live rather comfortably off the interest for the rest of my life and never work.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By TheHT

@SarjuTheRapper said:

To become a famous rapper. I bought a mic and Im devoting time into it every day of the week. I figured there arent any good Asian rappers with a diverse following so I want to get into that lane. Im going to start off as one of those rappers that raps to sampled instrumentals to attract that "hip hop enthusiast" crowd, the hipsters and Ill get an almost automatic Asian following just as long as I dont bash Asians. Im going to work hard this summer.

that sounds awesome bro. you should start putting music on your blog when you feel good enough about it. its good to test the waters and stuff. even if you don't have an immediate plan it's often important to keep moving forward creatively, that sort of thing. then again, the creative process varies from person to person so what do I know? whatever you do, stay creative, fuck the haters, you know the rest
Well you are right, I definitely do need to keep being creative. Im 17 at this point, is it better to mimic someone's flow first or just begin to develop my own? Im not sure, lots of artists start off mimicing someones flow and then they develop their own later on.

will, norm, and adam said something relevant to that on sunday's podcast, except they were talking about sculpting. basically they said (paraphrasing here) that when you're building something that someone else has built, it's something for you to focus on and have an final product in mind, which is great for getting honing your efforts and finding your own footing before you go about forging your own style. i imagine that would apply to a great many things, rapping included.

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jace

To grow my company to at least ~$5m value, and then use the income to become an investor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheHT: Hmmm yeah I see what you mean.  Im going to try that out, thanks!