#202 Posted by deathstrokergeist (36 posts) -

I'm not who you think I am.

#203 Posted by banegeist (23 posts) -

IM JOKERPOKER

#205 Posted by banegeist (23 posts) -

@mediocregeist: don't post a bunch of "a" in a word. It spamming, and it can get reaaaaaaly annoying.

#207 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5801 posts) -
#208 Posted by banegeist (23 posts) -
#211 Posted by freakin9 (1151 posts) -

I started out reading this thread disappointed in the direction, but what I came here for was given to me in droves the further into it I went.

I'm not sure personality flaws are a secret, that's like saying no one in your life has any perception.

I'm sure some of you hiding in shame, are in reality around people that know your secrets and are either just waiting for you to tell them or are just letting you be.

I'm highly indecisive, so I'm not really sure sometimes what truly defines me. Maybe getting easily bored is what defines me.

I don't so much have secrets, I have a series of thoughts that enter my brain that may or may not be reality.

The only thing I've done in life that I'd describe as something I live in shame about, is a couple incidents as a kid. But I was young and stupid, so really, it's not a big deal. One, was that I experimented with homosexuality with a couple of friends, no sex or touching of any kind though, just some pants dropping. Another one I dressed up as a girl, for some odd reason. Again, not a big deal, just the product of a confused childhood. Though I guess, as I've said, I'm still pretty confused.

I like myself and my life though. Mainly only hang around with my girlfriend, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

#212 Posted by mitrageist (4 posts) -

I am a Geist.

That's as deep as I'm willing to get.

#213 Edited by Fattony12000 (7522 posts) -

@fattony12000: I could hug you so hard right now.

Fattony, I knew you had too much love to limit it to just one sex. <>

*hugs all around*

#RevealTheTruth

#215 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11299 posts) -

@fattony12000 said:
@mooseymcman said:

@fattony12000: I could hug you so hard right now.

@truthtellah said:

Fattony, I knew you had too much love to limit it to just one sex. <>

*hugs all around*

#RevealTheTruth

Certainly took you long enough to respond! :P (The hug offer is still valid though.)

#216 Edited by medacris (666 posts) -

My secre is that I have a lot of anxieties. I worry my art and writing isn't good enough, that I'm too annoying/awkward to have friends, a significant other, or a job, and that my parents will reject me if I come out as bi.

#217 Edited by Fattony12000 (7522 posts) -
#218 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11299 posts) -

@fattony12000: PFFT! Everyone knows that video editing is incredibly easy and takes no time at all. Come on, man, you can't fool us!

Let me know when it's done so I can watch it on the internet.

#219 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11299 posts) -

@medacris said:

My secre is that I have a lot of anxieties. I worry my art and writing isn't good enough, that I'm too annoying/awkward to have friends, a significant other, or a job, and that my parents will reject me if I come out as bi.

There's plenty of other bi people (myself included) here man! You're in good company. I recently just came out myself, and obviously my situation isn't the same as yours, but I'm definitely glad I did.

#220 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

My secret:

My name isn't actually Vincent. Or, to be more precise, I no longer use that name to refer to myself.

#221 Posted by CaLe (4018 posts) -

I burned down an entire building when I was 12 and got away with it. To this day no one knows it was me. I watched from a distance as 7 fire trucks worked for hours to put out the blaze.

No one was hurt.

#222 Posted by Vrikk (910 posts) -

I'm Batman.