What is your favorite Michael Jackson song/video?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

I was just browsing lots of Michael Jackson songs and although I've pretty much heard them all and, this is not something new, a lot of his greatest songs never really got any airtime in the US as he got older. So one song in particular really stood out for me as I was going through them all today, EARTH SONG. I never really listened nor did I see the video because, like I said, there has been some kind of Michael Jackson conspiracy in USA and they never gave him any air time or played his videos after those molestation accusations.  I mean, how does this song go number 1 all over Europe but peaks at 32 in the US?! So having seen the video for the first time I was blown away. I thought it was actually some new video and song that just came out that they worked on before he died. It came out in '96 but god damn it deserved way more attention here in the US, I should have seen this video a thousand times as a kid. It took many more years until these things became more important to people in this country (like global warming). I actually feel a little guilty having not been familiar with the song because I've been a huge fan all my life, and I had an embarrassing amount of MJ stuff on my lap top way before he died (songs, videos, etc.). This is a great song with a powerful video. Seriously this should have been made mandatory viewing in schools when it was released. So yeah, this just became my favorite MJ song or video. 

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Matfei90

Smooth Criminal and Thriller.

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By NickM

Remember the Time

MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MVP1101

Thriller is my  favorite video but my favorite song is a toss up between People make the world go round and They don't care about us

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive
@MVP1101 said:
" Thriller is my  favorite video but my favorite song is a toss up between People make the world go round and They don't care about us "
They Don't Care About Us is a great one too. Actually all of the songs he wrote about the problems in the world and the videos they made for them are just great. 
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike